FULL 2ND BODY CAM OF SHAVER SHOOTING RELEASED

FULL 2ND BODY CAM OF SHAVER SHOOTING RELEASED

>SHOWS FULL INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN TO THE GIRL AND SHAVER

>COMPLETELY COGNAZENT DURING THE ENTIRE TIME

liveleak.com/view?i=ddf_1512769047

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc
azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2017/10/26/jury-sees-body-cam-video-ex-mesa-officer-fatally-shooting-unarmed-man/803368001/
youtu.be/i-TL1rl9kWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice

He is far to aggressive. Shouldnt have been on the force. He should never have passed the psych exam.

He was wanting to kill somebody.

pigs in wolf's clothing

youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc

the thing about this is, he seemed to be reaching to his back right before he got shot. he was maybe drunk or something (and obviously panicking, maybe he had also taken drugs / had drugs on him)

but in either case, this did NOT seem in any way like a guy that was about to shoot police officers. he was sobbing like a little girl. also the "instructions" by the officer were very bizarre.

why not just tell him to put hands up and then approach and cuff him? feels like he wanted the guy to "make a mistake"..

I'm finding it hard to believe that a jury sat and watched these videos and said "he dindu nuffin, bix nood". I mean he shoots the kid over and over again. How is this not manslaughter? Can we have the IQ of each juror tested please? Cause if you're a fucking retard I really don't think you should be serving on a jury.

for some reason he lied about being drunk and they found out he was drunk at medical
but you criticized our police state...how dare you

>antifa once again EPIC BTFOd

shit makes me physically ill, these disgusting pieces of shit lock up innocent people on phony "DNA" evidence, and here we have a video of a murder going down, and the guy doesn't even get a manslaughter charge? That's okay, he'll burn in hell forever for what he's done.

The jury was not allowed to see the videos.

seriously? my god

He deserved it.

I knew AZ was a backwards shithole but wow man. I remember driving through there freaked out, I mean there were so many cops lined up alongside the highway it was insane. Like every 100 feet another cruiser. For miles and miles and miles. Never seen anything like it

On pic u can tell hes on drugs

yeah probably Adderall or coke

@YE8lmHSU What is this shill trying to accomplish?

>crawl towards me
>but keep your legs crossed
>also if you're about to fall over ignore your natural instincts and fall on your face

I'm about as pro cop as you can get, but this is just bullshit. This is absolutely murder.

Hi newfag

Leave you boomer tinfoil faggot

Why would you lie on the internet?

He literally stated after the shooting he would gladly kill again if he felt the need to. Dude obviously joined the force to legally kill people.

Leaf.

Fat.

>SIMON SAYS PUT YOUR LEFT ARM IN
>SIMON SAYS CROSS YOUR LEGS
>SIMON SAYS CRAWL TOWARDS ME
>IF YOU FAIL TO FOLLOW SIMON'S INSTRUCTIONS CORRECTLY I WILL FUCKING SHOOT AND YOU WILL DIE
>SIMON SAYS PUT YOUR ARMS BEHIND YOUR BACK
>SIMON SAYS TURN AROUND
>DO THE HOKEY COKEY
>SIMON SAYS FALL TO THE GROUND

Sauce on that? That's fucking insane, he should be driving a desk for the rest of his career.

Well, this is pretty obviously murder. This trigger-happy nutjob fucking shot the guy because his arm moved the wrong way and his directions were unclear, confused and unorthodox. What happened to "put your hands on your head and kneel"?

Drunk people rarely believe they are drunk. And of course the term is more subjective than objective. That fact that he said he was not drunk and you think he was does not make him a liar any more than it does you.

You know what would have stopped the retard from being shot? Not being a retard and waving your gun around on a balcony. And then not being a pussy retard sobing like a bitch when you need your wits. This was what we call survival of the fittest.

well I don't know if they saw them or not, but if they had seen them they probably would have at least charged the guy with manslaughter. This is not normal police behavior, very odd that people are defending this. I think that more posts on here than people are aware of are just pro government AI bots

You should never give a man, with the mentality of a child a gun. Key card key card key card. fucking hilariously thick as shit

Why isn't his wife or gf more upset, she seems happy about it

One the next season of American Justice: Manlet's Revenge, Officer Brailsford meets his toughest challenge yet- niggers who won't stop reaching for their waistbands.

I actually agree, look at the post I was replying too, if the cop actually made that statement he's a moron, entirely from a PR pov. Enough bad press as it is.

This isnt fuckbook, im real sorry to have to tell you.
Green:howcanyoubethisnew

They were.

>Town newspaper so no need to archive
>azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2017/10/26/jury-sees-body-cam-video-ex-mesa-officer-fatally-shooting-unarmed-man/803368001/

Assuming you're a reasonable person, i hope you can think about the fact that the jury was significantly more informed of the situation when they voted. Perhaps they didn't react emotionally like so many posters in this thread.

She also looks like she just got here from thailand

>COGNAZENT

>Hiring people with tattoos for anything more than serving beverages.

Jesus Christ standards are incredibly fucking low.

Tattoos on women = b clusterfucks
Tattoos on men = low class trash

Don't hire them, fire them.

You realize we don't even know if he did wave his fucking toy gun for all we know a concerned soccer mom might have just caught a glimpse of one of his friends moving it around.

I sincerely hope you end up in a similar situation.
>You know what would have stopped user from being shot?
>Not spending his time on some chinese pedophilia forum
You're not in the right place to be judgmental.

>why not just tell him to put hands up and then approach and cuff him?

the excuse bandied around the internet was that he was visible through several doorways and they thought there might be armed people in there. So they are making him come to them - however after they shoot him they casually walk past and stand in all of their doorways. Given this excuse, where they afraid to "get shot" by an unseen assailant, the likelihood of this happening after they opened fire themselves, has just escalated 1,000%. They simply wanted to kill him for whatever reason, there seems to be more to the story - something just stinks.

Has it been confirmed he was on the balcony with his airgun? I thought he was in the room and he was seen through a glass door?

I think you may have a warped perspective on what being a reasonable person is, if you think that this shooting was justified. I mean would you open up on someone who was begging you not to shoot, and crying? I mean, if you weren't forcing him to come towards you, he would be running away like a little girl. This is wrong on so many levels

Bootlickers deserve to be hung, drawn and quartered just as much as the pigs they defend. I bet you'd suck off a cop if he told you it would make his job easier. An innocent but stupid man was killed and you believe that the pigs instability warrants his death.

You know why i wont ever be in the same situation. Because im not a retard who partakes in illegal shit where i would come face to face with a police officer. And if i do id treat them with respect and not sobb like a small child.

At this point there's no difference between nigger car jackers and cops.

American cops are edgy Manlet tattoo fags hahahahaha

1) This officer probably wasn't mature enough in his role, and shouldn't have been dictating orders to the assailant.

2) He was obvious emotionally charged, and not able to process the situation properly given that he unloaded several shots in short order.

Hindsight is 20/20. We have ample time to judge a situation when the officer only had a split seconds filled with adrenaline and survival instincts to decide to shoot.
A reasonable person perhaps wouldn't shoot after thinking about it from the safety of their home behind a computer screen. A reasonable, given the jury's decision, would do what he did in his situation.

So you should get shot 5 times because you're sobbing like a child? The cops wear bulletproof armor for fucks sake, this really makes them look like a bunch of jokers

Leaf Fag you'd bend so far over to lick the boots you'd break you back.

i'll say it again, cops have armor. The fact that they are so trigger happy makes little sense, when they have multiple non lethal weapons at their disposal, and the odds of them not coming out on top are pretty slim

can we somehow meme that the cop playd too much overwatch and that is why he is so emo. Then Blizzard will have to shut down overwatch

Maybe if he wasn't an idiot and levitated towards the officer with his legs crossed and his hands in the air away from his waistband he wouldn't have gotten blasted in self defense

Small dick pig needs to hang for that.

>illegal shit
>possession of a bb-gun

its all fun and games

Noice

Really? that's your argument? You have a vest, take a bullet? Hope you never serve on a jury

>White guy gets shot
>pol: HE DINDU NUTTIN!

lol is this real

That’s the smell of every police precinct in the entire U S of A.

I thought my eyes looked dead til I saw his, HOLY SHIT, 100 PERCENT SOCIOPATH

>The police points his rifle facing a lifeless body in the hopes for it to spring back to life and take in its first breathe back.
>The police standing over the wounded man, who just saw the face of the creator, screams "hands behind your back, young man!"
>The man with all his remaning strength raises his hands up towards his back, but alas it didn't suffice.
>The man's arm fell down and the peace that day fell with it. With roars of thunder, the police's rifle sends out 15 killers into the man.
>The man's corpse is torn with a gash big enough to rival the grand Canyon. The man has no chance of coming back again.
>The police however point the rifle towards the corpse and handcuff it.
Please excuse me these are just autistic rabblings.

>brandishing a firearm on a balcony
>a month after las vegas shooting
>having a long neckbeard like a muslim

The cop thought he was a hero, frankly i think he is still.

Don't even need to add anything. Grow the fuck up and get some friends.

shot him 5 times with a high powered rifle. This guy was a pussy

>bulletproof

Remember, don't do drugs, even alcohol. Don't marry a whore Thailand who seems to be happy in the middle of you dying. You'll live a much better life.

bullshit you know when you are drunk
however the cop should have known he was drunk as it was obvious

You already got btfo. What are you even doing here?

I thought i could have a reasonable discussion but there's so many children, physically or mentally, in here. Try thinking critically for once. Go participate in a training simulation police bring to community events. Then maybe you'll have an idea. Real eye opener.
Don't waste your effort on ignorant libs and yuropoors.

Back in my day the cop would drive you home if you was drunk...

Now they just shoot you for staying in your hotel room

Nobody calls this situation survival of the fittest you autistic Canadian brainlet, stop talking before you get laughed at some more you little fag.

DO

THE FUCKING

HOKEY

KOKEY

I own this thread you little faggot thats what im doing here.

This was in January 2016, you retard.

this happened pre vegas but wan't released until after

Get down on your hands and knees.......

huh doubt i'll be getting that close to a cop after seeing a video like this for the 100th time. I'm not liberal, just think people should be held accountable for their scumbag behavior. I've never shot and killed anyone, so i'm better than this "cop"

Both videos are pretty fucking bad. The guy was trying to comply. Maybe try a different approach if it's not working? Crawl towards me on your hands and knees? Fucking stupid. What about turn around and back towards my voice the guy could've done that no question.

Pathetic and my friends are cops they all say this guy is a fucking douche faggot.

>COGNAZENT

If you cant keep your sense for 3 minutes while you have police point guns at you and giving you explicit instructions. Then yes, it was a culling of a retard from the herd.

> a month after the Vegas shooting
> happened in 2015

lmao pathetic, you just keep making yourself look like a bigger fag you fuckin' bitch ass little felcher.

I agree but
>crawl towards me
>but keep your legs crossed
isn't that hard to do

Oldfag detected. Assuming your're an old cunt from yesteryear, i thought the drivel you just typed would be accurate.

The real mistake was when he reached behind the small of his back the first time with both hands.

That spooked the cops good.

juries are bullshit, cases involving the state or it's authority are always handpicked. So don't worry you pretty little head over some rogue juror, because it's not going to happen. They will rotate through as many jurors as they can and hand select only the most worthless bootlickers. If they're going after a white guy, they'll hand pick all black women etc.

Auuuuutiiiiiism, lmao.

I WILL SHOOT YOU IF YOU FUCK UP

CRAWL TOWARDS ME ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES WITH YOUR LEGS CROSSED

OK. BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

Got em

Just blows my mind this guy had that many cops behind him the whole time and he still felt threatened enough to unload on barely a man groveling on the floor. Definitely looks like he was getting off on his buddies watch him control the situation.

>youtu.be/i-TL1rl9kWw
Yeah.
Fucking leaf.

Found secret HL3 screenshots

This is what happens when a cop grows up on stgggs counter strike jailbreak videos

Is that you in the picture esse, fucking degenerate scum in this thread. Drug addicts and alcoholics. Enjoy a short 2018 if you step into the country or towards a cop.

>"Officer I just wa..."
>PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM OR I WILL KILL YOU
>"Sir, yes sir my hands are right above me sir, look sir right there sir"
>WHY DID YOU JUST REACH TOWARDS ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT?
>"Sir, please sir I was just reaching down to lick those shining boots of yours sir"

*gets shot*

>"Sir, sorry sir, s..sorry sir I know you.. you have a s..stre..stressful job s..sir"

in that situation i would have played dead / pretended to faint.

A professional cop would have used a better technique to apprehend this guy. That was fucking shit on multiple levels. Pathetic police work by a pathetic piece of shit and I like the police.