PIZZAGATE BTFO

PIZZAGATE BTFO

mashable.com/2017/12/31/chrissy-teigen-twitter-pizzagate/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link#nOy0.5bI5iqd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
youtube.com/watch?v=2G5swGnxnzg
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23927
archive.is/bvCPL
instagram.com/p/Bc0B40Entt8/?taken-by=chrissyteigen
twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/947264331623755776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pizzagate is real

Literally who is this moonfaced orc looking whore?

Is this thing male or female?

Wtf race is this too?

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

she looks like one of those sex bots

gross

Her eyes are creepy.

Somebody should investigate the author of this piece, Jack Morse, he has the look of someone who could be into pizza.

>some shitskin roastie has the authority to determine what is a jewish trick and what isn't

Ignorance of john Wayne gacy intensifies

This is her boyfriend John Legend. Notice anything about his eyes?

I guess she didn't watch the top 10 facts about Pizzagate

youtube.com/watch?v=2G5swGnxnzg

Oh no, a literally who quadroon decided to do the bidding of her jewish masters. digtsand she dies a tragic death in 2018, singlesand she gets ((promoted))

If this wife/handler of John Legend didn’t want the scrutiny she should t have outed herself as being on the LAX flight that turned back around to return 2 passengers.
>Now the interneds are scrutinizing her.
>These people are stupid

When will people move on from Pizzagate start to look at trafficking networks from other angles? Like looking into the logistics of the East Coast Network that runs through DC?

>le 56% face

THEY FEED THE REMAINS OF DEAD CHILDREN TO DOGGOS!

I thought it was piggos.

Checked. Nice get.

Autism loses again

Sick of this ugly thai tranny

luv u long time

I wonder why do celebrities and mainstream media care so much about some random pizzeria out of the hundred establishments that have gotten "harassed" by the internet.

My dad smoked weed with John Wayne Gacy at a Christmas party one time.

THIS

why are they so personally shook

the red shoe club is panicking.

Y'all want a tidbit of interesting pizza related info?
Remember that bitch Tamera Luzzatto from the website Evie's crib and the one who brought her kids to the pool for podesta's entertainment? Here she is in an email chain talking with the head of the center for missing and exploited children, Manus Cooney, odd to say the least.
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23927

That's well past a 1000 cock stare, my god. She looks fuggin scary

He probably thought your dad had nice boipucci

needs to be APPED
barely passable even with full paint

Pizzagate israel
Blood libel israel
Everything bas israel
>Pizzagate israel
>Blood libel israel
>Everything bas israel
Pizzagate israel
Blood libel israel
Everything bas israel
>Pizzagate israel
>Blood libel israel
>Everything bas israel
Pizzagate israel
Blood libel israel
Everything bas israel
>Pizzagate israel
>Blood libel israel
>Everything bas israel

Ill take huma emails on weiners laptop for 500 alex

Sage

*bad

lol

Mutts are such fascinating creatures

Wtf. Is this a recent find? Good fucking work, user. It's been like a year since I've seen a new find.

>Dey jus make tings soundd duh same rite? amirite master Sargent? cia shill master sir? Dis a good derail

Good cover up retards... use some celebrity nobody posting innocence pizza shit, picking and choosing the actual conspiracy retards instead of focusing on the compiled factual evidence. Pizzagate is real, it's not alefantis' basement, it is his instagram posts about children it is the 10pm tranny "All ages shows" hosted in his establishment. it is the pedophilia associated art in podestas home as well as the pagan rituals participates in deemed art.

One of them is droopy.

Oh yeah, Ben Swann, long time no see. Whatever happened to that guy after his take on the whole pizzagate thing by the way? Is he back or is he still completely under the radar.

why does the left like chrissy teigen

shes an ugly mongrel girl

IS that a black lauren rose?

When I'm feeling down i read the comments on skippys tweets. Or watch the "we have your emaiiils" clip.

>makes millions
>cant take dog to a proper vet
>to see why their dogs barf

sounds like dog abusers

seriously what is this chick's phenotype even attempting to express

about the best they can hope for in their multicultural utopia

>seriously what is this chick's phenotype even attempting to express

I'd probably say it's a form of blackface.

archive.is/bvCPL

She's a pedo. Why would she laugh at this?
Having sex with a 13yo is just so funny to her...

Can leftists fucking stop butchering the word literally

because she is the queen of normie humor

There is something wrong with her face, like she's had a stroke, or maybe that disease that paralyses half a cheek? Or is it a badly passing tranny?

male/tranny

Also pizzagate is real

>Pizzagate is a hoax by lunatic neo-nazi antisemite right wingers
>better spend the entire year talking about it and taking it seriously
good job proving /us/ right, (((journalists)))

Pedolite?

That's my number one wish in life. It's not just leftists. This cancer has infected many, including Alex Jones

Piazza yah

instagram.com/p/Bc0B40Entt8/?taken-by=chrissyteigen

creepy photo of gay pedophile clown to scare their child

Ok then. I don't think this one's going away, Chrissy. And Legend is so fucking gay it's not even funny. Should obviously fake couples be allowed to have children?

Of course lately she seems to have tired of this whole pedo thing.

>2018
>still defending against pizzagate

Even the 'conspiracy theorists' for the most part have moved on, nobody is really talking about it like they used to - for their to be articles published just to "lay the smack down" on pizzagate, what they allege is something totally not existent with no credibility.. they sure do spend a lot of time defending it.

>I wonder why do celebrities and mainstream media care so much about some random pizzeria out of the hundred establishments that have gotten "harassed" by the internet.

Because that is their passed down narrative, this is how they 'compartmentalize' it to make it seem smaller than it really is. It's also why they set-up the false flag having a guy randomly go in an "shoot up the place". Draw attention to the one location, one piece of information and do not allow the general public to broaden their perspective for what encompasses a vast conspiracy involving far more than some pizza joints.

Blood, presumably? Doesn't sound like a brand name.

It's probably a joke about that kid medicine drink. Pedialite or something

>le 56% baby

She's delusional at best. Part of the ring at worst.

Time to get my pedo on!

What the fuck.

>don't go to a multicultrual wasteland, there might be pretty ladies!
the sure sign of a strong, secure, confident woman(?)

So someone last night was saying that She and her husband were the reason for the flight being turned back around. I wonder if that's true.

The power of fear

Yup. It certainly is, user. How did it get that way? What is that condition called? Compare him to other hollywood creatures. The majority have this rare eye condition.

I don't knnow what that condition is called but I do know that a lot of people have it.

What causes it?

she's hot

What did you expect?

Yup It is really common, but it is a rare condition in the population. Imagine, if you will, what would happen to your eye muscles as you strain for years on end as a small child. The muscles give out and the eye drops. Right eye droop, right handed person. Left eye droop, left handed person. On a related note, look at maddie mccann's parent's eyes.

I like her work, but I'm certainly not interested in her political opinions

yuck

I mean I have a lazy eye but I don't think that's because of any pedo shit.

Now of course last night, when confronted, she knew nothing about pizza and pedos. She was so confused. What were these crazy people talking about?
twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/947264331623755776

I'm left handed with a left eye that droops

Not gonna bother subjecting myself to that trash, what angle are they going for? Does their entire debunking hinge on ridiculing people for reading into codewords and debating whether or not CPP has a basement? Do they mention the instagram photos at all? What about the Clinton's close ties with famous pedo Epstein?

Getting real tired of nothing happening.

dat face hory scheiße

It's not lazy eye and there is an actual condition that tends to gets worse with age. It is called ptosis.

>why does the left like chrissy teigen
>shes an ugly mongrel girl

You just answered your own question.

>Pizzagate is just silly tinfoil shit
>Spend countless hours talking about how it's fake and trying to debunk it and keep bringing it back up to drive home that it's fake and using emotion (almost killed someone!) after a guy shot their hard drive

There is no chance it isn't real, fucking disgusting spergs are so obvious when they can feel the noose on their necks

>le 51% face

touche

You deserve a (you)

>or is he still completely under the radar

he was never under the radar in the first place. Guy works and still works as a news reporter for like a top 5 tv market in the USA.
I still don't get why anyone gives a shit about his report being it's not any sort of investigative reporting, it's a story about a story. Like if you did a review of someone else's review of a movie. The only reason any gave a shit is it was on local news on a large tv market. Yet info wise nothing changed.
Pizza gate has to be one the worst conspiracy to come along in years. It's based off owning creepy art, an old man sounding like an old man and then some off color like jokes on social media. Still waiting on any sort of real fact of any nature.

Extreme asymmetry try of face is common in criminals. It signifys lack of coordination between the emotional side of the brain and the rational side.

>mashable

FAKE FUCKING NEWS

SAGE

YOURE ON THE WRONG FUCKING BOARD CLOWNNIGGER

If pizzagate is so asinine why did it get so much media attention?
So many celebrities coming out going
>You crazy guys
Why this one theory specifically?

Why is there more and more weird shit every single day revolving it
Fucking 4+4 chan has general dedicated to it for a year now

Pizzagate is probably the most real thing that has ever existed

>Pizza gate has to be one the worst conspiracy to come along in years.
>years
Your new is showing. Pizzagate is just the latest glimpse into a problem that has been plaguing our world for decades. Do some research on the Finders cult or look into how the BBC responded to Jimmy Saville's crimes being revealed.

>hottest

what did she mean by this?

Dental work, huh?