Mr Satan has just become the main character of the last show you watched/manga you read. What changes?

Mr Satan has just become the main character of the last show you watched/manga you read. What changes?

>Angel desu
Nothing at all

He gets fired and the original MC gets reinstated.

It becomes as shit as the Buu arc.

How does it work?

>PatlaborTV
Let the hilarity continue.

Mr. Satan is himself, with all his abilities and personality.

Lets say he doesn't get the prerequisites to be the main character unless you feel like it. Like if he's put into Evangelion, he might not be able to pilot an Eva. Unless you want him to.

>FLCL
Instant 10/10

>Scum's Wish
Oh good, a likable character.

One Punch Man becomes a lot shorter.

Fuuka,
Truck-kun actually came.

>Kyou Kara Ore Wa
Throw in a few jokes with people questioning why this old guy is in high school, and you can basically leave the rest of the series completely in tact.

errythang

>ARC-V

The show would actually make complete sense.

Boku no Hero Academia? Funny enough, nothing changes much

>hajime no ippo

so, the fucking world martial arts champ decides to take on boxing and enters as a rookie? The fights are all `1/10 as long

>Satan is now Madoka (or the one that time traveled)

Would he just wish for more money? What kind of witch would he become? What would his witch dimension look like? What would his magical girl costume look like? It would be a fun show I think. Maybe he'd befriend the incubator and convince it not to stop fucking up little girls' lives.

cue Mr. Satan's 720 degree Rolling Satan Punch that warps time so his punch lands before it is thrown.

>Mr Satan now becomes the only adult male student in a school filled with teenage girls trying to become witches
>thinks all the magic done are just tricks

> Cowboy Bebop

Nothing gets done...so I guess nothing really changes then

>Well sure, of course Mr. Satan can help your friend little girl!
>AAAAHHHHHH! HER HEAD! SHE. AIN'T. GOT. ONE.
>Y-You sure your little friend is okay kid? I-I ain't ever seen a cold like this