Which asian country is the best?

>Japan
>South Korea
>China

It seems like
1. China
2.South Korea
3. Japan

In term of future, technology, economics. What do you guys think? It seems like Japan is so restrained by the USA, imagine how strong would Japan be technology, economy wise without USA being there. I'd advise people to start learning Chinese now.

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/e01629e8-e6f4-11e7-97e2-916d4fbac0da
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/10/national/social-issues/japans-population-projected-plunge-88-million-2065/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'd advise people to start learning Chinese now.
Waaay ahead of you

Obviously China will dominate the Earth and the remaining white Europeans will move to China to help build it into a super empire that will crush the Amerimutts economically

Yep, the 21st century will be dominated by East Asia.

Slide thread. Meant to distract from the Iran crisis.

I’m literally chilling in bed with my 22 year old qt Chinese gf while browsing Sup Forums, way ahead of you OP

Japan > Taiwan > Singapore > China > Vietnam > North Korea > Thailand > Philippines > Malaysia > Indonesia > Mongolia > Cambodia > Mianmar > Laos > Tibet > Bhutan > South Korea

Australia

SK top down??? why?

They're all trash.

1. Japan is going extinct
2. The Chinese Economy is going to crash
3. South Korea is too corrupted and racist.

They all hate each other while stroking their own egos. If they were actually smart, they'd combine forces and take over the world.

Indonesia

China > North Korea > Japan > Mongolia > Thailand > Tibet > Singapore > Vietnam

>The Chinese economy is going to crash

Lol they said that 20 years ago, and then every five years after that.

le 73% faec

Also the Japanese aren't going extinct, their birth rate is increasing recently.

Why are you posting her again?

>Obviously China will dominate the Earth and the remaining white Europeans will move to China
and you will be forced to mix out of existence into the han gene pool

It's supposed to be 2 at least

>china
>best
are you fucking retarded?

>It seems like Japan is so restrained by the USA, imagine how strong would Japan be technology, economy wise without USA being there.

Why? They still have the best technology in the world. Japan has barely any Americans there. Don't forget the based uyoku dantai buses. Their main problem is their aging population.

Form enclaves and gradually do it.

Felt appropriate

cuck

Get rid of your memeflag rice nigger.

You collect ugly gook pics?

>China will dominate the earth
>there’s a whole documentary where a chinaman is literally begging a nigger to give them soil
I’m quaking

Yes to trigger responses exactly like yours

They have an age pyramid and they got no pensions.

They're going to crash at some point.

I'm never responding to you again then.

Japan and USA are the most important nations in terms of technological development. The only reason USA is up there at all is because they have genius grants they use to pay asians to do their research in the US. So Japan.
Economy-wise, of course it's China, but when the robots take all the jobs economy won't matter so Japan will be ahead - especially since they are the world leader in robotics.

CHINA AHHAHAHaH! Read this. china is a sack of shit

Oh shit look how redpilled he is
pahahahaha you degenerate idiot

Well every economy crashes as some point, so I wouldn't be surprised if it did some day.

>too racist
You just don't learn do you sweden

So you cherry picked and screenshotted a bunch of Sup Forums posts? That's kinda silly bro.

You are assuming the chinese thinks like europeans, they dont. Its like how niggers cant understand whites, whites cant understand the chinese.

The US didn't restrict Japan. It restricted itself.
With aging working population added with decreasing birthrates and stressful Japanese lifestyle, a country would go to ruins.

>Japan going extinct

there are many countries with the same fucking birthrate like Croatia but only JAPAN gets the spotlight TO ACCEPT MORE REFUGEES

THINK

they are not going to extinct

waht the fuck are you putting siberia in your dirty chink hands ,stay away

chink arent so smart ,the most overhyped people

Well, considering what they've achieved in the past two decades, they can't be that stupid.

achieved what exactly? copying things the white man has perfected isn't really an achievement

If Japan is going extinct, how is importing millions of shitskins going to reverse that trend?

>2. South Korea
REAARRY?

no they arent but and i dont think them as extraordinary smart either

China was literally a third world shithole just three decades ago. The development they've achieved since then, in just twenty years, is incredible.

how about raising 600 million people from poverty. What the fuck did you expect them to do? Reinvent everything?? I suggest a trip to Shanghai.

>China is still a shithole
Fixed that for ya.

all done with the greed of wenster buneseman and politician it wasnt an organic development ,russia could have done quiete well if wasnt for your blind hate

How can Jpop even compete?

Oh course. No one race is extraordinary smart. East Asians have an average IQ of 105, that isn't much. They just work study/work hard because in their culture, that's incredibly important to them.

The one that invented anime, Duh.

and i suggest a trip to everywhere else in mainland China.

still a shithole

not weeb, but japan by far. Chinese and koreans are literal subhumans

Too bad Muslim cock loving swedes like you won't be alive by then, seeing that you'll be dead from AIDs and shrapnel from suicide bombers.

Bitch

>1. Japan is going extinct

>believing this meme
fucking sven, keep importing rape mohammeds.

Ive only been to one shitty place in China, Baotou, still better than Bulgaria or Detroit.

Perhaps in your eyes, but if you look at where there were twenty five years ago, and then where they are now, you'd see a huge difference. That is a great amount of development and progress in that amount of time.

one day russia will awake and will put in your place to arrogant westeners and chinks

Making a country with 1.37 billion people into a paradise, is pretty hard. Just wait. They're still a developing nation.

えいーマイ二ガー

Just keep in mind,you are glorifying a communist country that still has a shitty society with multiple video evidence that was posted countless times and just because it has a few cities that are comparable to a modern city,oes not mean it's a great country as a whole you fucktard.

Vietnam because they defeated the USA.

Japan is basically Americas little slave.

And I'm totally cool with that.

>Multiple video evidence

A dozen Sup Forums gook hate thread webcams posted over and over again doesn't count

Sinic Countries > Non-sinic countries.
Of the sinic ones, China > Japan > Vietnam > North Korea > Shit Korea

>it doesn't count g-guys

Then what counts in your tiny brain?
Those are not the only things too.

Forgot about Taiwan. Put it above Vietnam.

>be american
>____________
>get shot

ft.com/content/e01629e8-e6f4-11e7-97e2-916d4fbac0da

Sure thing buddy.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/10/national/social-issues/japans-population-projected-plunge-88-million-2065/

I'm not saying that they should import arabs and mongrels but they better start fucking more or face extinction.

China- Evil soulless drones

>It does not mean it's a great country as a whole, you fucktard.

Lol you being so hypocritical. Just because there are a few webcams of peasants and locals doing shit in about a total of a dozen cherry picked webcams, which are posted over and over again, doesn't mean it's like that in all of China.

Fucktard.

Well India is a democracy and India is shit. China has never had a democracy, democracy is a white thing.

nej

Post pics?

I just spent three days in a hotel with a 25-yo Chinese girl. Best pussy (look, taste, feel) I've ever had. Would marry her, but right now not sure about the communication barrier...we get along great, though. May have to bring her to my hometown.

>few
think again faggot,there are countless that you can't even count. fucking chink worshiper.

China went capitalistic,the only reason why they are not in the same situation as any other 3rd world country

As said,there are many other countries with the same birth rate as Japan and only Japan is getting the treatment of needing refugees.It's all a jewish trick. They are not facing extinction,their fucking population is too much on such a island. if anything,lowering their population will benefit them on the long run.
The jew fears the samurai.

I thought you said they were communists

I'd much rather die in the glory of a thousand bullets, than live in literally the most cuckold nation on earth.

Yes they are (>not real communism though)
it's currently under rule of the CPC (Communist Party of China)

>you will be forced to mix

Oh no

If I went and actually tried to get videos, from any country, I would probably be able to get more than just a few that are fucked up.

Also you do know there's a difference between being democratic and being capitalist, right?

Pretty sure she looks like shit too.

Finland

You still won't face the fact that it's still a communist shithole with very few exceptional cities.
now bow down to Israel you goy.

> Its shit beacuse its communist but its capitalistic but the party is called the communist but they arent real communists

Did I get that right

China
>everytime you visit your lifespan decreases by anywhere from month to years
>unlikely but still possible chance that you get killed by some broken infranstructure
Korea
>pollution but magnitude better
>any moment lil kim could say "fuck it" and nuke your ass
Japan
>fukushima radiation

It's pretty hard to make everything paradise in a nation with 1.37 billion residents and was stunted of development for 30+ years under Mao. Don't worry user, they're still developing. Just wait.

I was making fun of commies who say "not real communism".

Isn't it ironic how a communist government controlled country implemented capitalism so it could develop?
What's communism again? Yeah,buddy.

You keep saying and implying how great China is,CHINA NUMBA ONE XDDDD
would you choose to live there if you were given a chance? if not,why? didn't you say it's a great country? what's keeping you away from living there?

They are still developing and will develop until they crash and burn again. which isn't that far.

China is a lot more powerful but I'd rather live in Japan.

Haha, well every country's gotta crash at some point. It's just all a part of how the world works. People have said China was going to crash since before you were born, yet they're doing just fine.

非日本人を絶対殺ろう

Japan is a great place. I wish to visit some time.

They won't be soon.
It's all gonna come down,not like they have much to lose.
Even Russia has better HDI stats according to the UN statistics (and you know how bad it is there)

Who knows, man. Honestly, even I don't know how to defend this. No one can predict this sort of shit. China has been doing okay so far, that's all I know.

Best of luck to you user

Also, your data shows that Iran is doing better than China? Considering that Iran is in the midst of collapse, I find that hard to believe...

China controls the internet so there's no Arab Spring shit that'll happen there. Revolution seems unlikely.

黒人アメ公君黙ってちょうだい

the one woman who gave birth this year had twins?

Both south Korea and Japan are America's little bitch slaves that beg their Alpha American Allies for protection.

China is a bully that thinks they own everything, they don't.

We do.