EUGENICS & DNA

Would you support a Eugenics program for a country, like Japan, if the main focus outcome is beauty (kawaii & sexy variations), intellect, and a good benevolent moral compass (empathy, etc) ?

>No niggers
>No Muslims
>No Mudskins
>No retards
>No fags
>No Downs Sundrome
>No Birth Defects
>No genetic failures

You can mix superior Whites and Superior (and attractive) Asians only.

Would you support this endeavor?

Does the US & the UN have a right to curtail or fight this endeavor, if all of Japan votes for it?

Does a country not have a right to choose its own genetic future?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2952418/Neanderthals-interbred-longer-modern-humans-east-Asia-DNA-reveals.html
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/31/colorado-police-working-officer-down-situation-outside-denver.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's sugar you fucking imbecile. Sugar and a lack of vitamin k2 cause that face.

GO suck on cow turds.

No, racial pride is a Jewish (Anti-Christ) trait.
The problem is the falling away from God, you can't fix that by changing God's perfect design.

No homo

Why is the little girl carrying tiny fried chicken?

Also,
>No white people
Sincerely, an Asian.

>You can mix superior Whites and Superior (and attractive) Asians only.
I don't want any race mixing at all. Anyone that promotes it in any capacity can go die in a fire.

Of course I would support it. I would support a eugeneics program for IQ only too.

Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere > White people caucasoid capitalist/jew brainwashed white trash.

Ouch!
Looks like I triggered a chink.
My bad, Zhang.
You can’t deny Asian dudes are ugly.

>make-upped and photo-shopped 18 year old is average 25 yer old japanese woman
kys weebnigger

In Japan, chicken are 1/4th the size of American chicken.
They don’t use growth hormones.
That’s why their girls don’t look like middle aged American women.

kike post

We don't wanna breed with y'all neanderthals.

They never learn.

The kikes are the progenitors of racial pride you blind fool.

You can’t really achieve a large variation of beauty without Euro genes.
Genetically pure Nips actually look Mexican.

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2952418/Neanderthals-interbred-longer-modern-humans-east-Asia-DNA-reveals.html
>People in East Asia carry 15 to 30% more Neanderthal DNA than Europeans

Ameri-kun pls

You should shut your ass. We can see your teeth.

haha no

Go back to jewtube, Steven

Neanderthal blood literally created civilization.

Fine, but have you seen pure Nips without euro blood?
They look like niggers.
Pic related.

Whites and Asians both have neanderthal admixture.

Why, so you can stay asleep and get kiked out of your immortal soul? No thanks.
All teachers of truth tend to sound the same, funny how that works.

This is what Japs looked like before European blood made them cute.
Trust me.
You need euro genes.

How is that any of my concern?

>get kiked out of your immortal soul
You should read the book of Revelation, asshat.

"Americans" (majority) are garbage Europeans who went to steal Indians land because Europe is becoming too crowded, and wars against each other (white war, self-genocide, white guilt again)
Far Eastern blood (evolved from African ancestry) created civilization (Mohenjo daro and the Indus valley). Stop stealing crap. The only reason Neanderthals went "amazing" because they interbreed with modern Humans

Nice.
So you’re saying make all Japs look like kawaii schoolgirls?
Male AND female?
Genius.
Pure sandal wearing genius!

Japs women are overrated in Sup Forums......
You guys post only models or some hot sluts.
In fact the average Japanese woman is just so-so. no butt no tits average looking

Just don't fall into Japanese meme

It's fine if you want to keep Asia pure and all, people here should understand the sentiment, just don't be an idiot.

I know and you're right. Without Euro genes Asians could've been a lot smarter.

The point is to make Japs the most kawaii genius cuties in human history!
Stop being a Jew.

White bros are always fine
Sincerely, Chang

I guess your right, to some degree, but being proud of beauty isn't bad.

Which part, the part about the racially proud kikes, the sons of satan who focus entirely on genetics over belief, who God will destroy, will eventually create a one world government?

>don't be an idiot.
Well, the site itself is full of idiocy, why not increase the flame.

i guess.
the "declining" population might just be a meme to get them to accept their fair share of MUDD

I’ve been to Japan, China, Vietnam and South Korea.
Japanese girls literally all look like pic related.
Literally.

man those 30 year old statistics are really BTFO white people! God damn, asians are doing better on a test for kids! That totally makes asian males more sexually attractive! oh wait, they're not, we are B L E A C H I N G your women and they're loving it. Asian masculinity, what a fucking joke.

Leave it alone rabbi

Actually, the original Asians were niggers.
The white gene made them smarter.
And cuter!

why can't wh*Tes into math?

When a white man can't find a white woman, get an Asian woman! Makes me think who's the looser after all.
>Asia population > White people (we get more action with lil dicks)

God hates the proud and loves the humble.
Racial pride is completely unbiblical.
"But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another."

No, it’s real.
I’ve been to Japan, but I think the real reason is the same as for Millennials; shit is expensive to have kids and get a house.
I think it comes down to economics.
Do you realize how expensive it is to buy a house in Japan now?
Same as getting a condo in Manhattan.

Not my fucking job, cunt. You're the Jew here for promoting race mixing. You're going into the oven just the same.

The problem with the kikes is that they fuck everyone else over. They want nothing but Jews to be left at the end of it all and they're out to destroy everyone else because they're schizophrenic megalomaniacs.

By promoting race mixing, you're going against the natural order of things. You're helping the kikes to blend in and assume control. It's faggots like you that will get the gas, and then spend an eternity in hell for trying to create an ugly, stupid, bastardized version of the Lord's creation.

Whites have a larger variance than Asians, that graph is off.

We're done with Asian women now though. It's your turn whites since we're sick of this over population thingy.
>One Sex Policy

I respect your opinion but it is not always true
This is a picture some guys posted on Sup Forums yesterday

need more context on this.

>them digits though
Still, you're wrong. There is neither Jew nor Greek to Christ. Yeah all the races are different but there's nothing in the Bible about racemixing, which makes sense since God doesn't give a damn if you're Greek or Jew, much to the consternation of the kikes.

t. Middle aged White fat lonely feminist American woman with purple hair.

The Kikebook is a fairytale.

how do we fix this?

Okay you put some makeup on that guy and have him keep his mouth closed, you can make him very pretty and you wouldnt know it was a dude. they have a game show for it even.

Proof 2
My photos are not cherry-pick

Sorry your kind is going to shit.

The Bible is the most anti-kike book you're likely to find. It literally calls the kikes you hate children of satan. Not even Hitler went that far.
You want to watch the kikes burned? The real Holocaust will happen when Jesus returns, he's the real oven man.

Nailed it on the head.

Maybe certain ethnicities of Asian have smaller variance in IQ, but looked upon as a singular race in America they have the same variance as Whites.

proof 3

Since there are no superior whites on this board, why support it?

Mongolians need more attention

I'm able to get more qt asians for my qt asian folder on Sup Forums than any other polace on the internet. You guys really like your racemixing.

she is around 25 and has the body of a 12 year old. except she has great tits

I have a hard time believing that girl is 25. Something is very wrong here if she is.

They're all ugly

Oh! Ai haitu mongorians!!

big if true, would explain a lot of things

I refuse to believe she's 25. whats her name?

It's her trademark

长泽茉里奈 or ながさわまりな
this chick born on October 8 1995
besides this picture is photoshoped
The real one is not that Loli-looking

In fact every Japanese women picture on Sup Forums is photoshoped more or less

I have been to Japan. Their average 25 year old man does not look like that. He looks fairly similar to the girl, but in man form. 25% of guys over thirty are still virgins, which is probably contributing to their aging population. Their government just needs to encourage Japanese to have kids. Denmark ran an advertising campaign awhile back encouraging their people to have more kids and it was very successful.

>You can mix superior Whites and Superior (and attractive) Asians only.

Don't do this. Mixed people are also very much looked down upon, if not more than pure foreigners. Creating a hapa breeding program is begging for a generation of Elliot Rodgers to happen. We need to appreciate our differences and allow them to preserve their culture.

Just wait until genetic engineering becomes mainstream and eugenics becomes voluntary. Superior genetics will be favored over the rest; the process would be more organic and less arbitrary (the State choosing which traits are beautiful instead of what is actually considered so). Also none of that pointless "only such and such races can breed," as it would be a mute point since all traits could be selected and certain traits like light eyes, high IQ, and big dicks are favored by all races besides the ones who delude themselves into thinking that their race is perfect, regardless of what it is.

Satan preaching the truth

How can we even compete

>We need to appreciate our differences and allow them to preserve their culture.
Tell that to Genghis Khan

>mute
moot

Whites are not superior to chinks though. Whites, literally, are gook equivalent of niggers.

Sorry, dumb mistake. My point still stands.

That doesn't mean anything.

Genetically it means everything

Both are average japanese woman

What Genghis did doesn't have to influence ones principles.

>Destroy white lineage so chinks dont look ugly!
ah yes the perfect plan

He just have to ingrain his DNA, not his influence.

>average

Going to need a source on that one battlemage, over.

I don’t know.
New industries.
New technologies.
No mass immigration.
Population control.
We need a Third World War to reset shit.

Every girl I see, not elderly, is skinny and cute, dressed conservatively.
No Walmart whales with blue hair.
Thanks for proving my point.

My kind?
I’m Puerto Rican.
Last I checked we have some of the hottest women on Earth.

Dude, you’re suffering from schizophrenia.
Get help, crazy.

>foxnews.com/us/2017/12/31/colorado-police-working-officer-down-situation-outside-denver.html
Their population is stabilizing not declining; it's only in decline in the endless growth boomer way.

Perfect.
Let me add a Finn blonde with chink eyes to spice things up.

She’s famous for being 25 and looking like that.
Reverse search it, nigger.

>it’s all photoshopped!
t. Pic related

Do you even know what pure Japs look like, idiot?
Race mixing made them look like how they look today, retarded faggot.