So why was it called Bleach?

So why was it called Bleach?

Because if you enjoy it, it means you should drink bleach.

ive heard that it has something to do with the soul society retieval arc and loosing rukia or something. not sure tho cuz maybe Kubo just wanted something to sound cool

fuck every unorginal user who inserts bad joke about drinking bleach/ bleaching eyes

I think it was named after the nirvana album

inb4 a million drinking bleach "jokes"

The world will never know.

That's pretty lame, I wish I hadn't asked

Try asking in one of the two active threads

Hint: its the verb, not the noun.

>Cleansing souls of their filth
>Ichigo's hair is bleached colour
>Breaches are used to travel between realms
>Kurosaki roughly translates as dark future and Ichigo is fighting to make it a bright one
Or maybe Kubo just forgot to buy bleach for his bathroom that day I don't know senpai.

>>Ichigo's hair is bleached colour
He's a natural.

Some people say that at the beginning the story was about shinigamis cleansing evil spirits, so they say.

because both Ichigo and Orihime both had bleached-like hair.

This is correct

Ichigo shinigami->Black
Ichigo hollow->white

Kubo uses bleach to draw his backgrounds.

It's what Kubo wanted to do on his ass after he finished the manga because it was such big pile of dump, he thought his ass will be darkened forever.

tru

>Kurosaki roughly translates as dark future
it just means "black cape" it has nothing to do with "future" even by nonliteral usage

Because it shares Kubo's taste.

because shinigamis cleanse souls for a job

underrated

He wanted to call it 'Black' but that was stupid so thought about 'White' which was also dumb so he went "Bleach" because it was similar to white

Why not just call it Nirvana?

>this p.s.dubs
but Kubo gave it the name "bleach/white" in contrast to soul reapers who are always dressed in "black"

As if that same joke hasn't been done a hundred times before? Fuck off