>Hand Shakers - 380

yaraon-blog.com/archives/102714

Other urls found in this thread:

someanithing.com/4585
rankbank.net/amaran/rank/?date=17032806&cat=book
someanithing.com/6592
youtube.com/watch?v=M7mNj8vgQqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it the end times for the industry when there's one or two successes and lots of middling to poor results?

Let's be honest here Chaos Child sucks balls.

It's the dawn of the age of video game anime tie ins.

For comparison

someanithing.com/4585

>linking to bakayaraon

gate season 3 when

>>Masamune-kun - 950
Good

It's time for half of the studios that put out all this garbage to close.

I'm surprised Gab Dropout is that high.

It is just so generic.

>flop dragon

Why do they not mention Kemono Friends in these?
I thought it was far out preforming Konosuba 2

Im glad A-1 did a good job on Demi chan.

It's better than everything below it on that list. Konosuba is debatable.

It really isn't.

So Maid Dragon week 2 didn't sell anything or it hasn't been updated?

>>Chaos Child - 380

This is the last proof that the S;G anime was just a fluke. Now I'm really worried for 0.

>Kemono Friends not even making the list
Take that you fucking 3dcg shitters.
>B-But it's popular in japan!

The show is sold on the books section of Amazon, and as a result it isn't recorded by most sales trackers.

It's done well enough and is fun.
Dogakobo does this type of stuff better than everyone else in my opinion

Kirara truly is reclining.

Dogakobo has been dead since Nozaki-kun and will continue to be until a S2 is made.

The list isn't complete anyway, there are no sales number for others like Youjo Senki either.

Demi-chan needs to be stronger

So forever?

I wonder what is considered a success for sales these days, I always thought anything close or over 5k is pretty much a success.

Only shit studios rely on disk sales, there's a reason toei is the richest studio by a mile.

>urara 880
>flipflappers 883
I'm a hipster now

I thought YuruYuri was still Dogakobo, but they lost that one after s2
Fuck they've got nothing

That doesn't include the Kyoani store. I think 15k is a safe estimate for Maidragon once you factor that in.

Well memed.

>>Maid Dragon - 2739
Less than phantom sales. Fucking kek.

Retard

Sales is never indicator of quality.
And the manga got a sales boost anyway, so the magazine ends up winning regardless of the anime studio.

>Kemono Friends gets a daytime airing, albeit on a premium channel
Hopefully this means a lot more money for the creators.

They'll make more pachinko machines.

Otaku only buy discs if something worthy (for them) is bundled with it, like concert lottery tickets (Symphogear) or some rare shit for game (GranBlue)

Thanks for the laugh

Only if you have shit taste.

>Maid Dragon - 2739
That's what happens when you give too much screen time to the cowtits instead of the loli.

The main reason Chaos Child flopped is because of how terrible Chaos Head was and a lot of people didn't even touch it after hearing its a sequel of C;H.

They will start switching to trying to milik out Fujo and Otome fans like they are currently starting to do right now until that market starts to crash on them.

To be honest the anime industry has itself to blame on people not buying disks like they used too. Too many shallow shows being produced and a lot of shows that sold well in the past never getting additional seasons pretty much made people start to feel buying discs ain't worth anything if there is no continuation for their favorite shows despite it selling well.

b8

This was a shit season. It and Maid Dragon are 6 and 7/10s respectively, but they're diamonds compared to the shows they outsold

what the fuck, that dude is ripped, I thought he was just like a big scientist like dude from what I've seen from that anime.

Not even close, it is what happens when you take away from the main couple to focus on the mexican chick and her pedophile fetish.

>Hand Shakers - 380
I'd like to meet these people

And shake their hand?

All the GoHands staff probably bought it.

Exactly what I was going to post.

Konosuba would have sold more if Yunyun wore that awesome cape.

You are retarded.

Oh wow, it sold even less than C;H.
In fact, it's the worst selling SciADV adaptation.

Where the fuck is Youjo Senki senpai.

rankbank.net/amaran/rank/?date=17032806&cat=book

In case you don't know it being sold in books category because every BD comes with a guide book.

Book sell much more copies in general than anime BD's yet it all sold out except the latest volumes that are still topping the charts.

It's literally confirmed for over 100k sales.

Man, Demi-shit is so overrated.

It's actually what happens when you adapt a stale manga from a sub-par mangaka

Guess that explains why Silver Link didn't make it 2 cour.

Contrived setting; it was okay at first but then got boring.

It really fucked up with monster girls not even being monster girls just humans with minimal differences.

>rankbank.net/amaran/rank/?date=17032806&cat=book

thank you for this link.

With all their most talented staff leaving, they'll be dead for a while.

>Konosuba S2 - 11470
25k they said
someanithing.com/6592

They might as well have made them regular deficient malformed freaks without the magic shit.

>Monster girl series
>Girls just human with some issues
>Woman who is sexy regardless of whether she was a succubus or not

Yeah, it failed for good reason. The monster aspect was too poor, and even their explanations are contrived and poor. Even Succubus sensei would be getting men hard regardless because she is cute and has gigantic boobs.

>Gabriel Dropout - 2800
How? Just how? It was so fun too.

>Masamune-kun - 950
>Urara - 880
>Chaos Child - 380
>Hand Shakers - 380
These are just sad.

How will Fuuka do?

I'm surprised it's that low. Kind of expected it to be at least 3k out of the gate.

>only one series above the Manabi line
So sad.

If they adapted Serika's toilet scene it could have sold better.

>Anime is dead

About fucking time.

Maybe we'll see some innovation now. I want to get back to the good old days of trash game escapism and battleschool harems.

Just when I was about to say this meme was dead, you fucking nigger.

So that would be an average of what? over 30K?

You're not looking forward to the adventures of onee-chan #34342 as he overcomes the label of the weakest in the school to savoir of the world? His epic quest to talk to a girl without stammering? Dodge a harem of half-foreign beauties who want to ride is dick?

>Urara
Good, the sooner japs realize these 80% yuribait shows don't sell, the better.

I love Kyoani, thank god things turned out like this.

Not really, no one rated it too highly and the threads weren't even that fast. It's just one of the better shows of the season, it was bound to win.

Not that user, but I think it's this scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=M7mNj8vgQqw

Would really like an English translation of this scene.

>Sales is never indicator of quality.
They are however, most of the time indicator of what will get a second season.

It's selling better than most other genres tho.

Ok, give me an example from this season.

There is still one more episode.

I mean

There had a girl without a head there though. Ironically enough, she's was shittiest character

Apologize.

Urara, Maid Dragon and Gabriel Dropout could be considered Yuribait. I don't know how much this season's other shows have sold, as that list is incomplete, but Yuribait averages more sales than most other genres.

Checking latest Stalker thread on archive, 4 of the top shows are yuribait (5 if you count same show different format). Yes, I know Stalker is not very realiable, but it's an indicator.

I-I see this is very intriguing.

100k per volume. Some leaks talk about 140k sales already.

Wish Konosuba had sold more to possibly guarantee a S3. Sup Forums's memeposting aside, I actually liked Maid Dragon a lot more than I thought I would. Made me pick up the manga if anything. Might pick up Gabriel even though it looks horribly generic. Demi-chan was alright, just sad there werent more monster girls or buff sensei actually dicking the succubus. Urara was cute for what it was, plus loli service, too bad it didnt sell more. Masamune, Hand Shakers and Chaos Child were trash and deserved what they got.

>13,603 Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2016/03/25 BD/DVD
Wow.

You do realize Kemono Friends is breaking records right now right?

It may beat LL S2 sales.

How were 300 people duped into buying a copy of Hand Shakers?

holy fuck

Where were you for the last two months?

You have to price correct though. How much are the books compared to BDs?

Not really yuri bait though. They are just friends.

>Konosuba S2 - 11470

ANIME OF THE DECADE

That doesn't even make sense given the days to release and pts/day. What a shit estimate. It's more like 13k.

Kemono Friends is being sold in a very weird way: it's pretty much sold as a book with a BD included as a bonus, rather than the other way around. Granted, it's still doing really well, but it makes me wonder how well the show would have done if it was released normally.

>Gabriel Dropout
What, have you even seen the show?
>Maid Dragon
It has some, but it's not the focus unlike Urara. Maid Dragon has yuri, loli, /ss/ and yaoibait, and it's clearly selling because it's made by Kyonai and because of Lucoa.

They never had that intention, because the creators felt that

>BD is dead
>They would've done dismally.

Is this a case of otaku budgeting? Did Konosuba and Kemono Friends suck up the sales the other series could have gotten?