Trump killed net neutrality and amerimutts are proud of it

Trump killed net neutrality and amerimutts are proud of it.
Care to explain?

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/dead-people-among-millions-impersonated-in-fake-net-neutrality-comments/
newsweek.com/fcc-published-fake-comments-dead-actor-patty-duke-sean-astins-mother-749139
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks like Trump just explained it.

The internet operated fine before 2015

with brainlets such as you it's no wonder you're willingly electing politicians that bend you over and fuck you with out lube.
dumb cunts.

Fpbp

Can't you read OP?

This kind of argument shows complete ignorance of the issue and is exactly why conservatism is the party of retards. You're completely incapable of inference. This is why conservatism has never contributed anything to society progress.

The fact that ISPs started engaging in anti-net neutrality activities is precisely why it was necessary to legally enforce it.

kill yourself shill rat

he is right

It pisses off leftist so it’s probably a good thing.

he's criticizing the fairness doctrine m80.

Trumpcucks will support anything their daddy tells them. They're fucking retarded edglelord teens and boomers.

>we should call our position "net neutrality" and then people will support it for no reason

I already know the truth about Jews, so I don't care anymore.

>Amerimutts
>Memeflag

Always

>willingly electing politicians that bend you over and fuck you with out lube.
This quite literally removed power from politicians and the government you fucking retard.

Reminder that these people are Communist Sympathizers.

I’m a patriot who would celebrate if the patriot act was killed.

You have to be a dumb mother fucker to get fooled by something as simple as dishonest titles.

I don't think you know what the word 'explain' means. Don't worry, neither does ol' Donny John there.

Isn't it obvious. Ever wonder why the Trumpanzees are so quick to call everyone on here a shill? They are trying to distract from the fact that they are in fact the real shills on this board.

Reminder that these people are from Leftypol

explain Net Neutrality to me without memes

>REEEE ENEMY AGENTS ARE ATTACKING ME
LARP harder christfag

That is not gen z

We were this board before the supposed Russians were ever here and before you were a nut stain in your daddies drawers.

inb4 le muh shill comment

Oh, I see you are an Atheist as well. That means your double retarded.

Reminder that the Koch brothers have pledged $400 million to push their neocon agenda as long as Trump keeps being a good boy and doing as he's told.

MOST of America is NOT proud of it. Putin just hasn't spent his entire fortune on online shills yet.

But Soros apparently has.

lol ur gay

>wasted digits

t.CtR

Amerimutts are smarter than goat fuckers.

>that image

Go back to /r/The_Donald

That's right. Cry you little niggershill.

If anyone's the shill, it's you.

>Obama's attack on the internet is another top down power grab. Net neutrality is the Fairness Doctrine. Will target conservative media.
That should be a good enough explanation for you, OP.

Yawn

Who's paying Trump supporters to shill?

Pretty much. They call everyone else cucks when they're some of the biggest cucks on this board. Not to mention the fact that these faggots call themselves "fascists" is personally insulting.

I get paid in kekcoins. Bitcoins are used by podesta as currency for child sex trafficking.

-

>OMG FAKE NEWS!!!!

thehill.com/policy/technology/364528-poll-83-percent-of-voters-support-keeping-fccs-net-neutrality-rules

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/12/dead-people-among-millions-impersonated-in-fake-net-neutrality-comments/

newsweek.com/fcc-published-fake-comments-dead-actor-patty-duke-sean-astins-mother-749139

>Repukelickans lie about dead people voting democrat (they never have)
>Lie again to support dead people supporting repeal of net neutrality so the most hated companies on the entire planet (ISPs) can destroy the internet

Fuck the right. Nothing but lies and evil.

>the fact that these faggots call themselves "fascists" is personally insulting
We don't, progressives do, modern day fascists are(without exception) incompetent.

>most hated companies on the entire planet (ISPs) can destroy the internet
Yet here we all are.

>doesn't understand what "fairness doctrine" was
1. the government gives out licenses to broadcasters.
2. the government can revoke the license of broadcasters saying things they don't like.

See where this is going? It's a system of censorship and propaganda that morons like because it has the word "fairness" in it.

> Meme insult coming from meme flag
Eat shit you cowardly fuck.

Error 6429: [Comcast fast-lane pass required to view post]

Modern fascist movements don't exist outside of a few larpers. I agree that they're incompetent. Real fascists are usually everyday citizens who read a lot of literature in their free time and you'd probably never know they're fascists unless you asked them.

Keep worshiping the state and thinking they can fix problems in the market.

Conservanons need to LARP harder. sage.

P..p..lease government, regulate everything for me. I can't handle my own afairs.

Trump can do no wrong. MAGA.

I really hope you do the right thing and neck yourself OP

Bot thread.

over the past two years we watched many companies silence free speech
if "net neutrality" allowed that to happen and you defend it, you are a shill, a cuck, a faggot or all three

I'm sure you would love your cats decimated by stray power lines from the 100 power companies all hanging them over your heads.

Oh that's right, electricity is regulated as a public utility now.

He's right, net neutrality was liberal censorship...

Fucking this. Fuck Obongo's draconian take-over of the internet.

i sincerely wish the internet were gone

What is an easement?

Idiot.

Dog blowjobs

>complaining about killing internet gommunism

Show your flag, op. Also, nothing. fucking. happened. “Net Neutrality” was, as a matter of fact, a big government scheme.

Who do you want controlling you, google or ISPs?

I wish we never shared the Internet with you subhumans. I remember arpanet when only smart people knew how to do shit.

>this argument is ignorant
>proceeds to make ignorant argument against conservatives
>calls convervatism a "party" instead of ideology
>spouts lie by starting off with "the fact that..."
failed liberal argument #110081100

You have always had a mixed economy not a pure capitalist economy you retard. Libertarians are so comfy in wishing for everything to be privatized until it actually happens.

Net Neutrality
Patriot Act
North American Free Trade Agreement

Chances are, if it's called something innocuous and you can't read the entire Bill before they put it to vote it's fucking criminal