Chrissy Teigen - John Legend #Pizzagate Tweets

Chrissy Teigen - John Legend #Pizzagate Tweets imgur.com/a/oL4Ih

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/185178215722139648
archive.is/Zahv1
twitter.com/chrissyteigen
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/12/09/meet-the-organizer-who-helped-john-legend-and-chrissy-teigen-feed-3000-hungry-new-york-protesters/?utm_term=.c3e368d9adb0
dailycaller.com/2016/05/19/black-lives-matter-leader-charged-with-pimping-a-17-year-old-girl/
pagesix.com/2017/12/28/brothers-on-chrissy-teigens-flight-to-nowhere-may-be-charged/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not another Destiny thread

What's her connection to pizzagate again?

I heard that the flight was turned around because of her is that true?

twitter.com/chrissyteigen/status/185178215722139648
archive.is/Zahv1

forgot one

How is this literal goblin a model?

bump

Quick rundown?

Pizzagate is real

>American "Beauty"

Damn is this ugly bitch into abusing kids too? What the fuck?

I was wondering why this didn't have its own thread. That sick cunt outed herself last night as a pedo along with John Legend.

Was she drunk or high? Why would she do that?

just awful

chillingly accurate

quick rundown. also, why does she look like some kind of dog?

56% face

Someone pointed out all of the Pizzagate-y shit Christine Teigen's done over the years like dressing her kids as pizza and constant pedo references along with being very close to the Clintons etc. Now bear in mind Teigen is a funny looking model and liberal who gets trolled by anons every day, she is called everything imaginable and she is never fazed. But when it was suggested she was a pedo she lost her shit and started tweeting to her husband and other celebrities and even (no shit) lawyers for help. Just go to her feed from last night and take a look around. twitter.com/chrissyteigen

There are a bunch of screen shots floating around of the pedo shit she's said in the past but I didn't save them. I'm sure they'll be making the rounds though.

That face is FUCKED. What an ugly bitch. I guess the fact that she is into kid fucking nabbed her a rich nigger kid fucking hubby.

She's married to a celebrity, too. I guess there must be something to her besides her looks that makes the elite want to give her a career.

and that's behind every lighting, angle and editing trick imaginable, on top of a fuckload of makeup
bitch is fucking hideous

Hey, little boy! Want some candy??

Implying you wouldn’t.

they thought alex jones was lying. pfft

looks like a ladyboy

OY VEY

They also are connected to Charles Wade (BLM) who was arrested and charged for trafficking a 17 year old.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/12/09/meet-the-organizer-who-helped-john-legend-and-chrissy-teigen-feed-3000-hungry-new-york-protesters/?utm_term=.c3e368d9adb0

dailycaller.com/2016/05/19/black-lives-matter-leader-charged-with-pimping-a-17-year-old-girl/

Oh lawd this dumb bitch has opened a whole can of worms lmao

>How is this literal goblin a model?
Pizza has it's privileges

bump

She’s hideous.

Two theories were that it was
A) someone with an ankle bracelet

B) Awan brothers

bump

fuck every word is better to follow. more better information.

Bump.

It looks like her face is sliding off of her head

>She looks like a lady boy.

I was thinking something doesnt look right with her.

Her tweets are now protected

John legend is a nat king cole impersonator.

Archive anywhere?
Screenshots are easily faked, archives are a tint harder.

(OP)

This old story again? Lol preeeetty sure this shit has already been debunked 7 ways to sunday. Stop pushing this stuff because it's only going to harm innocent people's careers and lives, theres no reason to believe in such false accusations.

Go out and do something else instead of sitting inside all day. I'm sure you of all people can find something fun to do. It's new years, enjoy yourself.

Instagram too

The stupid bitch harrasses people and has her degenerate fans threaten them but can't handle people calling her out. Kek

Well, that picture is elle reeve, isn't it?

Hey Chrissy

>Her tweets are now protected
That really is weird. You're not meant to protect your tweets when you're verified either, that's an actual Twitter rule, but doubtless it'll be overlooked.

Bump

I doubt it, shes in Japan now again after getting another flight

that was back in 012..

nothing is going to happen. Celebs are protected.

Her main asset in modeling was her ass. When she was younger (and pre-pregnancy) her face wasn't quite as wide or fat. She was able to pull off the exotic look with great butt.

Now she is promoted as a bubbly, fun, easy-going, stylish, and wise celeb that everyone wants to hang out with.

I'd put my dick in her though

She’s half Thai

Additionally John Le------gend was manufactured to usurp search results from john lennon for the new generation since his death was extensively believed to be correlated with the CIA's 400+page file on him and constant surveillance tied in with yoko ono's connection to japanese royal families

People don't realize lennon and mccartney were as rich as steve jobs or elon musk in the late 1960's and were serious noveau-riche figures the aristocrats were serious about

I started to consider this theory once many other songs and important characters related to conspiracies that tend to lead one down the rabbit's hole to realization of how the world truly works and the dark powers behind it, started to become shrowded in google search suggestions by new artists or other things, often by obvious copy-cat names with a few syllables changed and made into super trends to usurp popularity.

Big recording companies involved with multinationals and the power structure have their artists take old popular song names and hijack the search suggestion so that people don't find good old music and wonder what happened to the world.. as this leads to other perspectives and questions

This just seems like she is really dumb and doesn't comprehend what the word "pedo" means. She is a nigger after all. Also the people she was fighting with are the CBTS twitter boomers that invaded this board a month ago.

Lol at the 666.

While figures like john legend say things like fuck a bitch and i luh u baby and make sure girls get BLACKED, John Lennon said such things as:

"The entertainment business is an extension of the Jewish religion"

"Too many rich fag jews"

"But we don't want to play your game
You think you're cool and know what you are doing
666 is your name
So while you're jerking off each other
You better bear this thought in mind
Your time is up you better know it
But maybe you don't read the signs
" - literally calling out elite perversion and calling them children of satan

I don't know what kind of clown that is, but if it's a Shriner then they are definitely into some fucked up shit

what stupid bitch
just ignore the shit
responding to it makes you look guilty like skippy

Ah sounds like Teigen's area of expertise.

Pizza panface

I'll go with B.
pagesix.com/2017/12/28/brothers-on-chrissy-teigens-flight-to-nowhere-may-be-charged/