Why are you alone for New Year's Eve?

Why aren't you with friends or family, user? Everyone is either at a party or going to a bar without you.

Is it because you have nobody to kiss at midnight?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Air_Lines_Flight_773
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I went out the other day, ended up smashing myself up pretty badly and so I didn't want to go up north to celebrate with my mates and I don't have any friends down here anymore. The only other thing I could have to was a black tie thing and my face, hands and ribs are all fucked up so it would have been pointless.

People genuinely disgust me and I find it impossible to willingly associate with them. Every relationship I have is one that in some way benefits me, and I only interact with them when necessary. Today happens to be a day where I can avoid them without consequence, so I will.

I dont wanna go out Ive got strep throat, can I even drink tonight?

Because I'm not a girl, and seeing all the girls out partying and being girls will make me sad.

It's cold as fuck out. I'm watching a nigger hand egg game that has no bearing on the season. I'm drunk as fuck with over six hours to go till midnight and I'm feeling anti-social so I dont think ill make it to a party I said I would attend.

It is -20 degrees out and I'd rather stay in and work on remodeling my home.

Girlfriends is in the other end of the country and I literally just left my family party I was at because I want to have at least one new years eve to my self. Friends are all going out and fuck that noise, anyway happy new year to everyone who made the right choice

because i chose to be alone. i could spend new years with family or friends who are having a gathering but i've been in a bad mood these past few days and don't feel like socializing.

still work on my senior design project - a drone which can track a specific person automatically.

If you feel lonely dear user, you should set up a long term goal and fight for it. In this way you will never feel boring or lonely.

and also find a VR blonde girlfriend who love you as fuck.

Sincerely. Chang

No its because i absolutely cannot stand other people, i have yet to meet the people with whom i want to spend time with. Most people are dumb, cowards, boring, immoral, or have a complete different political view then me. Mostly its a combination of all of the above, truth is this i have nobody in this world and thats exactly as it should be. Anyway happy new-years you faggots

>I went out the other day, ended up smashing myself up pretty badly
Top kek, typical Sup Forumstard.
>goes outside
>dies

Happy new year, you miser and misanthrope.

fuck these pagan rituals and everyone who rides them

Well, happy new year guys.

I've had eventful new years before, so this one is a quiet stay in.
Let's all try and get a personal project done this year, it's the first day of the new year now.

It's -10 degrees out and I live deep inawoods. Not everyone is a degenerate citycuck you faggot.

Because I got ripped off at poker, so now Im smoking on the balcony

No, I did some study instead. Have final year exams coming up soon and I get anxiety if I don't study for them... Prob wouldn't go out anyway. This post ww2 dystopia has bogged me down destroyed me. I feel nothing anymore. I just hope someone can save society.

Give me the exact Google Maps location plox

Because i only have 2 people I consider close friends and they're far away from me. Recently got dumped by my other ""friends" because they were butthurt i didn't come out to drink even tho it was 2 am and i had work the next day. There was also a gay guy in the group, and i didn't know he was gay, so i called him a faggot as a joke and he got really butthurt about it and didn't want to talk to me anymore. So the reason why i'm here with my pupper drinking brews? Because people in general are fake as fuck, people try to take advantage of you if you're kind, and people talk shit behind your back. People are fake and i don't care about the whole partying/social life thing anymore.

That's the spirit, always look to the future.
Leave the remnants of yesteryear behind.

Happy new year, user.

I have two bottles of malt liquor and a disdain for human interaction.

What's up with these images? You some Greek God or something??

Only tricks of light and shadow.
Happy new year to you, user.

No friends, no gf, and don't live with family.

And to you, based greek

I "have" to go to a work related party
Honestly I'd rather stay at home and just shitpost

I went out with friends, had a good time, paid for my drinks and now I'm home. Deleted social media, turned my phone off. Going full sociopath in 2018 desu famalam

Trying to decide on an important life decision.

I'm about to drive an hour and a half to my buddys place, there is a party there.

I am , with my closest friends .

I was raised in an orphanage.
Never celebrated hollydays or New Year's except with my ex. But she's gone now.

I have a flu :/

What did you do to drive everyone away, user?

Everyone in my family is literally dead. I don't even have cousins.

I was born into a farming family. For the last 40 years I stayed and worked the land, and oversaw a decent size dairy. I lost my wife to cancer, my father died before I was born in an insane hijacking that literally involved an Olympic athlete shooting his pilots in an act of suicide. I'm old. My mother died about 20 years ago.

I'm it. Everyone else moved away and died. I'm probably the oldest Sup Forums guy that visits regularly. Before you think that's weird, when you've got nothing but months of free time to wait until the Spring thaw and occasional calving, I don't have a whole lot to do.

>Is it because you have nobody to kiss at midnight?
I'm sure I can find a clubslut, but I don't want to be that guy who's going to the bar alone. I haven't made any friends in this town yet.

Maybe I'll hit up the strip club.

Alcoholic shut in with no friends and a family I rarely see. Also I have to work tonight.

I have no friends..........................................

>Entire family lives in Australia

Just another day to me OP. I got up early and mowed my lawn and woke up all my neighbours who probably had hang overs.

It's below zero outside
I get up at 4am because I have two jobs
its amature night
It'll be crawling with sjws, fags, and everything inbetween around here

P...p..please
Can I j..just have my Kid's Cuisine and Pepsi
and go back into the basement?

Dude WTF

What Airline was that? I want to read about it.

>There was also a gay guy in the group, and i didn't know he was gay, so i called him a faggot as a joke and he got really butthurt about it and didn't want to talk to me anymore.
Shouldn't he be used to being butthurt. Happy new year.

What state are you in user?

>diagnosed schizoid PD.
>shut-in NEET since 2003.
>dont understand the point of going outside and socializing.

pre much it

Wow thats brutal. Have a happy new year user. All the best.

You sound wealthier than you can imagine.

Have a good crop this summer.

>not alone
Wife just sucked my dick and we're about to cook steaks and crack open some mead.

Guess it's your choice not to see family.

Is it the same with friends?

I’m with my girlfriend. We’re having a small party.

I'm not. With my gf. Might smoke with her friend or hang at her moms place and drink/smoke there with her brother who is a Nazi

>mom forgot to buy meat for news years cookout
>the fucking meat
>was too lazy to go back and get it
>only quarter pound of chicken which my retarded brother ate
im just going to fucking subway. women ruin everything

I'm havin beers and snacks with my dad.

Same bud

>TFW I was dumped today AND the Packers lost

Thanks for salting the wound user. I needed that.

I have crippling depression, and for me the year was so fucked up that I just want to forget it and not mention it ever again.

posted in another thread but since you must know OP
back from uni and the only people I could spend new years with in my utterly shit hometown would be my old highschool friends who I see now and then
but they have all evolved from the bongspawn I knew into fully fledged violent drug users
so I'm on my own
such is life in bongland

>can I even drink tonight?
Butt chug

Hello, Chang.

I've taken your advice under heavy consideration and will choose a project I can invest into that will hopefully pay back.

I don't have a good computer for VR but have decided (pic related) is the best I can get at this time.

Sincerely, Matt.

I'm in Nebraska.

Here's the story of how I lost my father.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacific_Air_Lines_Flight_773

Didn't want to go out. Would rather stay in the comfort of my own home and play vidya.

Sorry to hear that, Abdul :/

Because New Years was last night :3

You're surely not too old to obtain another ex, user.

Does anybody hate TV and radio sounds as much as I do? Especially the fucking long commercials. It makes me want to kill

very little family. visited them on xmas and yesterday.

>kiss at midnight

lol like that will ever happen.

I'll be your friend if you're white.

Because in 1998 I went out with friends and when we went outside to celebrate, one of my friends ended up with a fallen bullet going into his shoulder...i stayed home from then on

I hate when I'm watching YouTube and the fucking ads are longer than the video I'm watching

Yes, I spent 5 days with my parents over Christmas and they had the TV on the whole time.

What a selfish suicide my goodness what an ahole. Why didnt he just shoot himself to begin with instead of taking 44 people with him. What a sad thing.