Raildex

How would you beat him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Suck his dick.

Just fucking teleport something inside him easy as that, that nigga's only strong aginst conventional weapons.

Also, trap him, fucking burn him

Poison the coffee.

Pretty sure there is a part in one of the LN's where he fights someone who can teleport things and she isn't able to teleport anything inside his reflective bubble

Doesn't he collapse into a drooling retard without the misaka network thing? Just jam that.

throw a hoola hoop on him so when he tries to deflect it he would hit himself in the back

*accelerates behind you*

MoeGAR singing martial artists can, that's who!

Then you'll just need a really large crane and a really large space shuttle.
Take large crane, take his apartment when he's sleeping, load it, fuck his shit up.

OH MY GOD!

Step aside for the Real Number One

Is there a level 6 already?

White Cunt belongs in the trash.

The Flash

WHO IS THIS???????

Fuck off, Kyousuke.

I'd create a strong magnetic field and run towards him.
Or something like that.

BIONDETTA HELP ME ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

Kakine Teitoku.

>How would you beat him
By holding my punches. Isn't that how they did it?

What even was Fiamma's power, I still don't get it
Everything goes the way he wants?

by punching backwards obviously

A right hook

Meet him up with his past self.

Killing him when he is sleeping.

By being me

The guy that got splattered across the pavement after making Accelerator mad?

level 6?

pull my punches.

seriously. what kind of faggot loses to pulled punches

[All-Fiction]
[He can't control vectors if there are no vectors.]

level 6 when?

Can you turn accelerator into a perpetual motion machine?

Sooo, some unknown character that scientists never discovered will be The Level 6?

Use non-raildex teleport which involves no movement whatsoever to just teleport shit inside him.

Say mean things that hurt his feelings, causing him to give up.
Presumably he can't vector those automatically

by making a new season

By not being an esper.
He can't vector magic, so a simple curse would suffice.

Then he'll use imaginary vectors

Invite him to a birthday party in a huge Faraday cage.
Beat him up with a stick.

Mental attacks. His power affects physical things, but if I just BSOD his brain there ain't shit he can do about it.

Маня, плз.

>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 44 / 13 / 30 / 4 [Upda

I'd punch him with my imagine breaker fist for not living his life correctly

What the hell is going on here ?

What the fuck happened?

level 6?

I don't follow this. What can this bitch do?

LEVEL 6 IS THAT YOU?

THE CHOSEN LEVEL 6

but magnetic fields are vectors.

I only watched the Railgun anime.
How do the powers in this series even work?
There is some machine that somehow gives people powers, but not everybody, and only if you live in this one city, but only kids gain powers?

And if you can activate powers with listening to shit, why wouldn't everybody strive to find them?

And if you can just gain powers by trying real hard, like saten tries at one point, why wouldn't everybody work their asses off to gain kickass powers?

Befriend Last Order. Then he can't touch me.

LEVEL 6 CAN BEAT YOU

HERE HE ISThe chosen one..........

you mean level -1

Who wins?

THE PROHIBITED PROPHECY

HE
IS
THE

ONE........................................................

She wields the Sword of Unsullied Truth (iu - nu - fb - a - wuh - ei - kx - eu - pl - vjz)
whatever that means

Drunk shitposting is still shitposting

WHERE IS HE?

DO YOU LAUGHING YOUR ASS OFF?

the chosen bouma? level 6?

Get him hooked on hard drugs, then conmvince him to OD about 3 months down the line.

He can draw power from the Archangel Michael, proportional to the power of his opponent. He only gets enough to "win" (this is important for the plot, because it explains his motivations).

Basically using this power he he can cast some of the most ridiculously overpowered spells there are, like summoning a giant sword made of fire and hitting things without hitting them and actually teleporting for real and destroying anything he touches.

Kamachi used a JRPG analogy to explain Fiamma: Imagine you have the usual combat menu with buttons like "Attack" and "item" and "magic". Fiamma has another one, "win" and it does exactly that.

Punch him in the face while yelling "You aren't living your life correctly". EZPZ.

>How do the powers in this series even work?
magical brain damage

>but only kids gain powers?
magical brain damage at an early age

>why wouldn't everybody strive to find them?
because it doesn't actually work

>you can just gain powers by trying real hard
you can't, it's propaganda

activate my non-directional area of effect spell which forces everyone within its radius to conform to the body-shape of Cinderella, shattering his bones in the process

Accelerator duh
Unless Kaworu flies

Snipe him when he has his collar off

I'd steal all the coffee. He can't function without it.

Basically kids are experimented on and given drugs in order to force paranormal ability. Only works on kids or at least that's what been implied so far. The whole listening thing was due to a bunch of espers linked by brainwaves to enhance their power, doesn't activate it for normals. The last one is wrong and a spoiler on how the power curriculum really works.
Kaworu. AT field fuckery > Vectors

>How do the powers in this series even work?
Personal Reality, which is basically just you being a crazy person who believes you have a power after going through the program.

>only kids gain powers
Don't think it's ever strictly mentioned, but I'm pretty sure it's just that most adults are researchers and you probably need permission from Aleister anyway if you're an adult.

>And if you can activate powers with listening to shit, why wouldn't everybody strive to find them?
>And if you can just gain powers by trying real hard, like saten tries at one point
Are you talking about Level Upper? Because that's not just "trying harder", that was a system where a bunch of people connected with the same brain waves to give themselves a power or enhance their own, and it had really serious consequences for people who used it. Nobody's gained powers just by "trying harder".

WHERE IS LEVEL 6?

You don't. You leave him the fuck alone. He won't bother you if you don't bother him.

level 6..............................................................................

This. Don't violate the NAP.

I pull my magical sword that destroys the world when fully removed from it's sheath a few centimeters out, so Accelerator dies of fear.

If people had just left him alone in the first place, he'd have had a much better life.

But what if I have a burning need to remove ahoge?

If you want to kill Last Order you better make real fucking sure that you have some kind of power that will kill him in one shot or else you get a face full of wings for even trying.

Put him in a vaccuum. Kill him with magic he can't reflect. Be Touma or Aiwass.

Isn't Last Order protected by Kakine Teitoku too, now? So you're up against the #1 and the #2.
She's probably the most well-protected person in that city, after Aleister.

Kakine (rhinoceros beetle) and more importantly super Hamazura are protecting Fremea.

I'm not sure. But now that you mention it, I'm sure Aleister wouldn't like you killing Last Order either. Neither would Touma. If Mikoto slowed down a minute I'm sure she wouldn't either.

ᶫᵉᵛᵉᶫ ⁶⋅⋅⋅

Reminder that people did indeed constantly attack Accelerator just because of his power. The fact he was sick of that shit and wanted the ultimate "fuck off" sign of never before seen power was why he even (erroneously) agreed to the Sisters project

Was it a good thing Touma lost his memory?

Who can say

It's like there was a neon sign over his head all the time saying, "fuck with this guy".
No, it was stupid.

Poor lad, he just wanted them to leave him the fuck alone. Well, at least he got a loli out of it.

so what happens if we kill the fairy?

The saddest part is he probably cared about the clones all along because they were the first people to actually be nice to him and not treat him like shit, even if they did attack him as part of the experiment

Reminder that Will doesn't hate him.
Reminder that LO's feelings for Accel are fake.

Yeah I don't buy the fake feelings meme. Will is a suspicious character and even if she does turn out to be what she says she is, I don't think "their feelings are fake" is what NT6's speech was actually saying

Just shoot him

We already tried that.

Let's be frank, Kumagawa will somehow lose (Awesomely) despite Accelerator's vector control doing absolutely nothing against him. That's how Kumagawa is.

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it would sound something like this: youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0