It's Happening!

Berlin tried to stop it, but the ficki ficki is too strong.

> Police report cases of sexual assault at the main party in the center of Berlin. Suspects have been detained.
> twitter.com/alauraschneider/status/947608095903092737

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alauraschneider/status/947608657302380544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haahhahahaahahhaah

at least they aren't racist though

Nonsense. It would have taken weeks for the news to come out due to German media self-censorship.

off to a great start

2018 about to go off with a bang

PART AND PARCEL

Should have stayed in the safe zone that Mama Merkel set up for women.

Lies. They were wearing their anti-rape armbands so could not have been raped.

At this point if german women insist on putting themselves in the situation so be it. Fuck 'em

Part and parcel

Eventually they will have women only areas for ecents like thus and still winf up witg Sharia Law

Meanwhile Cologne (new government, no reds anymore, double the police force, zero tolerance in place) is said to have a relaxed and fun night.

Not possible, they had safe spaces!

Damn Im hammered. night /pol

Yes, but Berlin's police openly opposed those, saying it gives the message that the police are powerless. Which means the "safe space" was a private idea, not backed by any police or security personnel.

This is what they wanted. Remember, refugees welcome. They deserve everything they got coming. Death by muslims.

It's never fun with sandniggers around.

Around allachacks never relax

Yawn

True, but at least the people who are trying to have fun can do so.
Police have to break up any larger gathering, no fireworks allowed around the cathedral, no disorderly or too drunk persons either. Which means sandniggers can't gang up and surround you anymore.

>Drunk sluts
>happening

is it like 5 people or is it hundreds like last time?

here cums the enrichment

they probably liked AND wanted it being german women and all

This. Even if they're not doing the ficki ficki, they're still creeps.

Bouncers in this country are told off the record to only let in a small number of sandnigger men if there are a lot of white women in a club. Once sandniggers are 20-30% of men in a club, all of a sudden the white women (and all but the skankiest nonwhite women) get the fuck out of the club, after which the men leave and all the club has left are rowdy sandniggers who skimp on purchases and turn the club into a boxing ring.

That sounds awesome why the fuck would you not want that.

So vibrant!

>turn the club into a boxing ring.

Why are you traitorous EU lovers given a flag?

Good

Oh, it's a custom flag, not even IP deriven. What a fag

Because if you're not a sandnigger you're a punching bag.

You can thank the jews for this chicken shit bullshit.

*Why are you traitorous freedom lovers given a flag

There fixed that for you AMERI-cunt

>Maybe you should learn to fight than you fucking pussy

Seriosuly?

>When it isn't even January 1st for everyone in the world yet

I don't know why anyone would let them in in the first place. They never buy shit.

In the south, there is the town of Freiburg which is very left leaning and refugees welcome. Do you recall the girl that was raped and murdered by that 17 year old Afghan, who in court turned out to be in his late 20s? She was from there.

Anyway, they had this thing that refugees were let into clubs and music festivals for free. Which meant they came en masse, got drunk, formed tight circles around the girls and did their ficki ficki. It was beautiful to watch how women heavily criticized that, and then their leftie boys responded by "that's racist", "we won't discriminate", "not all fugees" etc.

I didn't hear how all of this ended, but I think they made fugees pay entrance fee again in the end.

They are calling the rapists Merkelites.
I like that, has a bit of a ring to it.

we jave exclusive clubs in usa..,,,do the same..if u arent rich or beautiful or grease bouncer with 100usd.,u dont get in

Are you,,,,,,bdrunk?,,.

I can beat one sandnigger.
I can beat two sandniggers.
I can beat three sandniggers.
I can beat four sandniggers.
I can beat five sandniggers.

But when we're talking about fifty, seventy, one hundred, two hundred sandniggers? You try standing alone against them in an enclosed space with your big words.

Yes my muslim brothers, enrich the whitey!

Someone make the call

There was a russian bouncer who send a mob of thirty mustards packing in Cologne. He of course got fired for racism.

Checked, lay off the sauce fagget.

let me guess its not 3rd world savage inbred Muslim shit skins fault it's toxic masculinity... better blame white German males as well in order to not be racist.

Catacucks are good for that. They think that their bullshit can stop Spanish tanks and Guarda batons. Fighting losing battles is their specialty.

The dude that stabbed the "arm distance-woman" caused this change.
You should thank him for his sacrifice.

If you pissed off over 200 people you deserve to get your ass kicked Dutchbro

They had to call in tanks and use Guarda batons because we kicked their asses all the way back to madrid the first time around.

>day one
>2018
Germany is screwed

You're a smelly sandnigger aren't you

Go serve me some coffee while I cuck your wife if thats the best insult you can come up with

>Seriosuly?

2017.999 - 2018
Fisticuffs with a ruffian.
Seriously?

I'm too old for a concussion and/or broken nose.

Shut up mr. 56%

Muslims are not people. They are amoebas with arms and legs.

yes, all german women deserve to be raped for pissing off the entirety of a billion muslims who hate the west for some over the top reason user. You barely got a flag in this vietnamese cave paintings website and you are already turning yourself into a new meme.
see:

sad. The more people get raped and assaulted by niggers, the more people distance themselves from the current mainstream. This shit is counter-productive

>Coming from Brazil
>Barely a country
>Speaks retard spanish
>Le hue

Puta por favor

Someone post the caricature of that woman getting rapefugeed with the speech bubble saying "at least i'm not racist, he's just poor and misunderstood yada yada"

I don't understand where the German men have all gone? Did they get tired and leave the country?

nice post

EXCUSE me? Denying White racism is the worst form of White supremacy. You still have privilege to check.

Holy fuck Germany, train your animals or put them down. Women are usually drunk at this time of year, but no need to rape everything that is helpless. Literal Untermensch country and i bet they will put everything under the rug. Those migrants are used to take women that are drunk, they should have never be allowed into white cities. But then again average Germany party master also wants to fuck drunk women. We just have to accept the new German culture.

THIS

>t. Bouncer

It's a question

You're literally nothing, not anything of worth; kys.

It's always a good night to be a Somali rapist in Deutschland

That's why you replied eh soyboi, At least we stand up for our beliefs instead of being cucked

You know what you have to do, Krautbros.

So is mine

I WANT TO ONE OF THOSE PIGS AND RAPE UGLY GERMAN WOMEN

seriously who wants to go out on the town when its filled with a bunch of shitskins starting fights, potentially wielding knives and anger issues that could potentially kill you or cause serious damage, all the while everything is wildly overpriced. no thanks.

Plus living in germany at this rate there's like a 1/2 chance there's gonna be a giant explosion or a truck running over all your friends, you better just hope you are in the right place at the right time

They're sandniggers.

the merkelites strike again

FICKI FICKI

>Not an argument
Let's see how long your failed state remains.

Better then getting a little white cock inside of you. I am so jelly of this woman.

Your question is a question? K, retard.

germany 2017 is a place where sandniggers are everywhere. The only way to avoid them is to stay home.

>t. le 56% face

Long enough that a FIRST WORLD county considers it a threat.

Says more than you

>her face
topkek

WEW LAD
This is a heated caption from someone in the (((media))).

>May 2018 be less explosive than Berlin is now.
Also happy new year lads.

Since when does it exist?

How awful, an oppressively fun night dictated by the evil rules of conservatives!

>germany 2017 is a place where sandniggers are everywhere
Thanks god it's 2018 now

Any streams?

Any photos?

Any content?

"no" -- typical nothingburger

You are welcum

This is true, but I don't quite get how Germany came to be just rapey migrants and German women. I'm not au fait with recent German history. Like, there was a Kaiser, then a Fuhrer, then some Communists, now there's a bunch of rapists and everyone's more OK with the latter than any of the former? Germany's too weird.

Guys, let's all gather next new year eve in Germany or any other West Euro cunt and go on full FICKI FICKI mode? At least we will finally get rid of our virginity. But the whitest looking anons will how to dye hair black and use black lences and get tanned a bit to look like sandnigs.

>You barely got a flag

Indertasting how quickly that came about too.
Ink wasn't even dry on the paper and gook moot was all over it.

i think how i'd like to rescue western women from the savage muslim hordes but then I remember that not only wouldn't I get thanked, they would hate me for being a white knight

t. nigger faggot muslim waste who is such a weakling
that shitposts on pol instead of going out there groping leftist tits

didnt changed anything

>designated female only safe zones run by the (((Red Cross)))
>still get molested/raped.

LMAO