>2017
>Eats meat

Just what the jews want. You know there's a reason jews don't eat pork. Enjoy your cholesterol and heart disease goyim.

just dont eat carbs
men eat fat and meat. these foods appeal to the palate of a man. kids and women eat carbs and grains, and in combination with fats this can cause problems. the insulin jew is going to be one of the first jews to be fully exposed in the year of our lord 2018. mark my words, screenshot, and check the digits

Lol how bad of a sign is it that I was trying to read "Soy has estrogen" in Spanish and wondering what the fuck it was trying to say? I'm not mestizo either. I just expected it to be en Espanol.

I don't eat pork anyway just because I don't like it.

Keep telling yourself that. Real reason is because you're living in a pork free zone.

Not really, I think it just takes like shit. I have tried it, just not something I like. Lamb and Pork are the two meats I just don't like.
Beef is the shit though.

>meat
>this is the biggest jew issue

Bratwurst is the shit, son. Even Merkel loves it.

>t.sandnigger

>2017
>when it's 2018

STOP BEING MEAT KEKS ALL OF U

its funny because mainstream media and UN has been pushing the (((vegan))) agenda for quite some time now.

Carbs have the largest effect on testosterone production because sugar directly is necessary for the production and release of various hormones including thyroid hormones, sex hormones, etc.

>t. Soyboy

Not in the US yet

>living in 2018

sorry sweetie, 2017 is redpilled

Yeah, gotta admit, the Bratwurst I've tried was pretty nice but most other pork I've tried didn't taste nice.
Hello 56%

>Jews posting about Jews posting about Jews

Happy New Years Amos.

there's no way someone who uses Photoshop could make this meme using it in such an inappropriate manner and not be some paid shill, i've never seen even one lefty attempt to even try to defend soy

>there's no way someone who uses Photoshop could make this meme using it in such an inappropriate manner and not be some paid shill

yes, eat the meat goyim

List of successful vegan people:

Agreed. I'm convinced all the 'soyboy' posters are fucking fat irl hahahha.
>men eat fat and meat
post gut

I gotta say that with the sudden frequency of the meme along with the idea that I'm still not sure what it means would suggest a Democrat operation to push it forward. A good meme should need no explaining and while I generally got the point of it after reading people talk about it, I still think it's a crap meme.

I'm not offended in the least. It's as lame as them calling our President "Drumpfh". Just lame.

worst post ever on this board