www89.zippyshare.com/v/eyavy9dw/file.html
imageupper.com/gi/?galID=S0200010081F14906523711548462&n=1&m=29
pastebin.com/KFRmZvc3
youtube.com/watch?v=1KMK-030BOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pathetic

>The duels of DSOD are coherent.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I summon my new Dark Magician and win because I just do.

Is that Godzilla or some other monster?

Go to /dng/ you faggots. Vrains isn't for another month and Sup Forums doesn't do generals.

What's with the guy who gets insecure about female characters every thread? I just like girls engaging in hot-blooded action because it's my fetish, he doesn't need to get so upset.

I don't want to talk about the cards, I want to talk about the yugioh series anime characters,

I agree, Ruri is a pathetic noncharacter from a beyond pathetic show. Only phoneposting waifufags would bother to save her onto their hardware.

Let's talk about how based this man is and question why none of his successors have made a Yugioh half as good as his manga.

Shin Godzilla, from a movie that is also better than Yugioh anime.

Well the only other main writers YGO has had are Yoshida who's a one trick pony repeating the same tropes over and over and the other is Kamishiro who can't write a YGO story let alone a basic story and was responsible for the worst YGO show in history. The writers on DM couldn't even adapt the manga properly and GX as nice as the characters were had an absolutely dumb plot that didn't make sense most of the time. So it's not hard to beat them. We need good writers to come in. I think if Tomioka stayed rather than go back to Pokemon he could've given Kaz a run for his money. Or the guy who did Digimon Tamers would be a great choice too.

Don't worry, if you're some kind of mentally troubled manchild and can't grasp how the games went, the wiki has the writeups for you. Notice how these duels follow consistent rulings and don't have such occurences as whatever the fuck Yugi vs Dartz became, or Yuya pendulum summoning his tuner with inappropriate scales in the final duel.

>and Sup Forums doesn't do generals.
He says 3 years into the Arc V general

*dlg

Just give it a rest. No one wants to keep talking about YGO after how horrible that finale was.

>GX as nice as the characters were
Were they, though? GX's main cast were incredibly bland, hence most of them being written out of the spotlight. The only characters in this image anyone cares about are Judai, Manjyoume, and Asuka's breasts.

They all developed and had some kind of personalities so it gets a pass.

This is exactly why you all need to fuck off until Vrains starts. nothing but shit threads with shitposting about other shows is a waste of threads. Go to /dng/ or Sup Forums, just get the fuck out of here.

contain it here fucker, no one else wants it so let them stay in their special corner

Oh, yes, wanting to know how the hero overcome his adversary. How childish of me. Maybe other should adopt this writing style too, and have the villain randomly explode.

And please, the manga you worship is inconsistent as fuck

>A god card attacks don't trigger traps!
>Except when they conveniently do

>Specially summoned monsters have to wait a turn!
>Execpt when they don't

>Multiply creates infinite copies!
>No, wait, 2 copies!
>No, wait, 9 copies!

>Blue eyes destroys itself because you aren't its proper owner!
>Next one doesn't.

no, they need to either go to /dng/ or go to the duel links thread or to /tcg/ or Sup Forums.

Is Atem KANG?

Egyptians where white.

>tg
dead
>v
purged

dlg since none actually duel and more anime focus there

Thats not what the niggas believe

Kenzan was the GOAT and had more wins than most of the characters in Arc V while being one of the most useful friends Judai had. And Edo, Hell Kaiser, O'Brien, Jim Crow, and Johan were great as well who were actually very important.

They were all alot better than 5ds and Zexal's uneventful main cast except Kaito, Shark, and Jack who minimal had completed development.

>They don't realise most of them where slaves.
Pretty funny.

You mean brown

Pick best girl of DM and Kaiba is not one for the funny ones.

Has that stupid movie been subbed yet?

the dub is already out

Kaiba

>There are people that like Kenzan

Jesus.

But why is Atem white if he's Egyptian?

What about subs though?

Who is that girl on the bottom-left? Joe's sis?

yeah these are out too

>Kenzan was the GOAT and had more wins than most of the characters in Arc V
What are you talking about, I don't think he won once. Unless that's the joke.

Which one to pick?

yes, her name is Serenity in the dub.

That would mean that:
>blacks enslaved Jews
>white cavemen managed to outsmart and dethrone the powerful black kangz

That's some extreme autism.

Egyptians were black, brown, and white. The murals painted in temples and tombs confirm this.

Just say Shizuka if you're gonna give her name.

He was inhabiting the body of his currwnt incarnation who was japanese.

GX was comfy as fuck.

well he asked if it's "Joe's sis" so i figured i'd use the dub name.
actually i just didn't know her Japanese name

Best girl is not pictured.

Says the guy who plagued Sup Forums with the arc-v general

He wasn't better or worst than any other GX characters.

she never battled Kaiba over true ruler of the BLUE EYES

she never got a BLue Eyes Scarred Dragon

Yeah so? Keep in mind this is a guy writing and drawing a story on a weekly manga schedule which is brutal as fuck, he had to create a card game from scratch for his manga that he never planned on doing, and his game was created for a story rather than the other way around like the spinoffs. He never envisioned people actually playing the game in real life which is why Konami had to drastically change the rules to make it work. Put all that together and of course you're going to get inconsistencies all over the place. The manga certainly isn't flawless in that regard but it still gets the job done.

ware ware wuz

Marik

...What?

The Reunion that should have happened!

I said girls! Or is this an abridged series joke?

Honestly, they could have made Shun add a really bitter sweet air to the finale if they wanted to not revive everyone. Having everyone act like it's fine just makes them look psychotic

ORE NO TAAN!

Is this how manga Shun was made? Dueling is all that he has left, and any duel just won't do?

SOKO MAHOU HATSUDOU !

BASAKA SORU !

>being this triggered over the dub

bump

Scale 20

www89.zippyshare.com/v/eyavy9dw/file.html

imageupper.com/gi/?galID=S0200010081F14906523711548462&n=1&m=29

past scales in a pastebin, the pastebin will expire in a month
pastebin.com/KFRmZvc3

>He edits the wiki
>He's the reason dubnames are used there

Why on Earth would you try and use him to support your argument?

Time foe the better Arc-V story.

I think user's just posting it because it's funny

>English language wiki shouldn't use the official English release names

No one watches YGO's dub anymore. There's no point.

>Using dub names even though most people watch subbed.
>Editor even watches it subbed
>Implying anyone likes the dub names

>No one watches YGO's dub anymore
Source?

And you're being ridiculous if you think people wouldn't be confused by Jounouchis and Hondas all over the wiki

I pick Ishizu.
Brown egyptian is still best DM girl.

Are they really axing it?
It's good.

Does someone have that pic with Yudai, Yusei, Yuma and Yuuya fallen and Yusaku and Yugi standing?

I got the one that's 10.36GB, gotta put that new hard drive to use

So I just watched the movie with my brother.

Last time I watched (and played) Yu-Gi-Oh was when the finale for the original series happened. So maybe I am too behind in the meta.

But this fucking faggot guy could attack 10 times a turn with the same fucking monster what the hell? The entire movie was bullshit and all battles retarded. What did you guys think of it?

>not getting the 13/14GB

KYS EOP

MAHAD IS MY SIN

don't no why, Yugi always asspulled Fusion monsters

Magic & Wizards has changed user
It has changed a lot

Rebecca is cute, but she has to grow up a bit before she can be best girl. Shame she's anime only.

Oh that's nothing compared to some of the bullshit you see in the spinoffs.

Welcome to modern yugioh, where you use half of your deck in the first turn.

Gif/webm of Reiji laughing?

>Kaiba is not one for the funny ones
What do you mean I can't pick Kaiba? Are you gay or something?

I want to believe

Ohyes another retard that doesn't get the flow the duels. What great movie i must open wiki.

You dont have to, but children often need supplementary material to comprehend Kino

>atem summons mahad
>mahad destroys trinity
>win

All you needed to know and all that was shown. Don't be an autist.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KMK-030BOc

>and GX as nice as the characters were had an absolutely dumb plot that didn't make sense most of the time
I mean, that's a lot of YGO shows in general.

Duelist Kingdom anybody?

Jigen Shoukan game when?

I swear this was like the only girl that left any kind of impact with me in DM as a kid and she was barely in the show.

>Duelist Kingdom anybody?
What didn't make sense about the plot?

Just like children of Ono will live under the shame of their father, Arc-V's manga is receiving punishment for the anime.

>Last time I watched (and played) Yu-Gi-Oh was when the finale for the original series happened
Let me get this straight

You are over a decade behind the franchise and wondering why everything is different? Come on son

Hell, considering DSoD is after DM, nothing they did there was out of place from that time years ago except the Dimension rules of summoning without Tribute

Was this when Reiji gave up?

It's as if I can feel Yoshida being responsible of manga Yuzu, but I won't complain due to cuteness, fang and her showing up

Do you think Jack Atlas and Kaiba would be friends if they met each other in the multiverse?

When Gishki Shokan. In this case nevah