Poland news year resolution to be strong to usa

poland news year resolution to be strong to usa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omkasFiShWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gtffmxJmehs
inliniedreapta.net/monitorul-neoficial/intermarium-alianta-militara-condusa-de-romania-si-polonia-pe-care-ue-nu-o-doreste/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poland I want to kiss you

Poland stronk

poland will best 2018

POLAND STRONGK

you are greatest ally

Poland, stay stronk for EUROPE.

40-1 we kill

>it's a Sup Forums thinks Sup Forumsand is based thread

How to tell that North Americans have never met a single Pole.

I am polish, and I have met myself. You lie, Jew.

>I am Polish

I could post an image here, but I will refrain out of good taste.

polish are ugly and practically-minded, like us
We, the Polacks, and the Russians are like white dwarves, or whatever you cunts you like from that fantasy shit

Other Europeans are like shitty feminine elves, smart and pretty but easily impregnable and not good at the real world lol

Poland invades Germany soon? We will side with you again

soon

I'm a dirty Kraut and I like you Poland.
Please don't rake me.

Stand your ground poland, we have not forgotten what you did for us during the war.

While the french and anglos went with the tails behind their back, you stood here with us. You fought, you died.

We do not forget. We do not forgive. You are blessed, happy new year. You can see your self in this actually nazi documentary.
youtube.com/watch?v=omkasFiShWQ
>we remember

>You forgot Poland
Redpilled burgers never forget Poland.

Love u based polen

Stupiud leaf, that's just your average pekka

US reporting for duty...

The polish fought with us to the bitter end, they had nothing to gain. While the allies flew away to dunkirk

Hello, I think we need another intervention again
>London bridge is falling down
>falling down
>falling down

You are basically 10 times worse than swedes at this hour, where did all the honor go?

stay strong poland

Happy New Year, guys. We had much better ties in WW2, and before the soviets invaded us. The fact we are divided and we don't have even a simple highway between us is a proof these communist scums are still trying to divide us.

We should build Intermarium, friends.

Was romania planned to be in intermarium? Also multicultural societies don't work so...

Intermarium literally means "between seas", and it was designed by and the Romanian King Carol and Polish leaders before WW1. Josef Pilsudski wanted this too, as he was familiar with the concept of "river highways" (think fluvial navigation).

100 years ago there was a proposal to link Poland with Romania with river navigation (Galati - Gdansk). The project estimated 30 km of canals between Prut river and Dnister (Ukraine, Moldova), and then 30 km more between Dnister and Vistula. This will make a big link as it will shorten the distance in grains transportation by 3000 km or so, and any comercial link will be much cheaper.

These are the shipments taking place today. Look at the big distance any cargo from the Southern Poland / Northern Romania have to travel to reach Suez Canal, for example, to sell commodities in Asia. Most of the the agricultural goods from this region reach Germany and Holland by road, and from there are sold to China. Going around Spain and Gibraltar there are 9000 km. But using Constanta there are only 3000 km.

It's 20 times cheaper. Ideal for large quantities, like wheat, corn and so on, or exactly where we have the best competitive advantage over others. My impression is that this crucial link between Poland and Romania (through Lvov) is deliberately undermined for a long time, as Russia always wanted a weak region in their neighborhood. It's also the reason they cut any historic roads as well, including trains (they modified the width not to be "invaded" easily and so on - this old fear is used by their propaganda even today).

Using a 15 km/h average speed, any delivery will be shortened by 3 weeks, not to mention regional taxes and fuel costs.

youtube.com/watch?v=gtffmxJmehs

inliniedreapta.net/monitorul-neoficial/intermarium-alianta-militara-condusa-de-romania-si-polonia-pe-care-ue-nu-o-doreste/

>romania in intermarum
yes it was, like other countries in middle-eastern part of europe

My idea is to start with a clear business opportunity and then build around that starting point. For example, river transport networks are the best option for cereal grains, as they require heavy large quantities (speed of the transport is not important). Connecting Poland with Romania using this route will dramatically lower the transport cost, and this will open a new market for grains market. Now the land in this area is very cheap, as the silos owners have somehow a monopoly over the region and there are not many incentives to work the land. But if some routes will open, this will make a big impact in the whole region, and provide a good amount of profit to anyone involved.

Dniester is some 500 km away from Dniper. So I guess they don't compete too much (lots of land in between - both of them could carry grains from the region).

Ukraine should be in this alliance too.