Check yourself before you rek yourself

Check yourself before you rek yourself

One is not like the others

SAO being the only good one?

Correct

Yeah, Jojo is the only good show and doesn't belong on this list

Change Evangelion for Haruhi and JoJo for Hunter x Hunter and you have a deal.

Hxh isnt that popular

Where is code geass?

Jesus Christ Sup Forums is dying fast. Get this low effort MS Paint troll shit off of Sup Forums.

The fuck is SAO doing there?
I thought Sup Forums hated that shit

Suck my dick, little faggot.

>Jesus Christ
You should leave
>inb4 reddit fedora meme
Ok

Death note is good. The rest is unwatchable trash

Wat... people still watch love hina???

Its still the most comfiest harem to date

What the fucking hell.
Ask any normalfag top series and they will always have something like this:
1. FMAB
2. Monogatari Series
3. Hunter x Hunter
4. Dragon Ball Z
5. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
6. Steins Gate
7. Your Lie in April
8. Death Note
9. SAO
10. Attack on Titan

JoJo might be normalfag but it's a high level of normalfag, not everyone gets into it, and definitely nobody would start with it.

My first anime was elfen lied, higurashi, then berserk and then school days

There are more jojofags then half of the animes you listed. Only contender is db. Jojo is entry level anime now.

This list is correct.

NICE stealth rec thread, op!!!!!

>it's a high level of normalfag
>Most jojo memes are come from ifunny
Really makes you think

Jojo is very popular now.

Not commenting on the quality; just didn't think it was on a normalfag's radar these days

> no dragon ball
> no monster
I dont believe you

Only basement dwelling permavirgns watch moeshit like Haruhi.

Normalfag spotted. Haruhi is patrician taste

Inaccurate and outdated

>FMA
>Monogatari
>HxH
>Haruhi
I too wish the 2000s and early 10s never ended, but they did end.
Remember when Elfen Lied was babby's first edgy anime?

Nobody watches dragon ball nowadays besides american manchildren

>vento aureo
>unwatchable

I mean I guess you're not wrong

One punch man is becoming an starter, and maybe code geass too. I still haven't watched dragon ball and I don't think I will... Maybe it was more popular among 90s american kids.

Dead

Its unironically the best part of all jojo.

Haruhi is shit taste. Maybe you're a shit eater.

Oh yeah, I haven't seen anybody start a rec thread with Elfen Lied in ages. Guess times have changed.

Everyone loved the first half of the show when it aired and were even going so far to call it the best anime ever

I was gonna object to haruhi being normalfag, but then I remember all the people who say they skipped endless eight
Never underestimate the normalfag

>6. Steins Gate
>7. Your Lie in April
Wasted trips.

It has gotten out of fashion as a gateway but it really used to be a couple years back.
>10 years ago was a couple years
Sometimes I remember that FMA, Death Note and Soul Eater started about 14 years ago and I feel old.

HxH is objectively better than whatever your favorite anime is.

>HxH is good.
nice meme faggot

>EVA
>LOTGH
>implying normies would even take the time to watch an old anime

Kill La Kill yourself

Evangelion is loved by tumblr and redditors though, look at the threads on Sup Forums of it.

Hmmmm.... If I recall what most of the "anime fans" at work watch.

Dragon Ball, Full Metal Alchemist, Evangelion, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan are the most common.

I find Jojo is now a huge normalfag magnet and will probably hit that group in full very soon. Ghost in the Shell is getting pretty popular lately because of the film. Any Miyazaki film comes under this too.... One Punch Man is also up there.

Death Note was but it kinda died down till recently. Nobody really remembers Haruhi or Monster or Love Hina.

Monogatari is still kinda off the main stream and Madoka is shafts most common anime.

Honestly I find it interesting that the entry level stuff changes and what was once popular for normalfags has become obscure. Our anime changes every season but their's tend to change much more slowly I never thought Jojo would be mainstream but it is now and I hate it but maybe in a few years it'll be back to nobody really knowing about it.

I don't see K-On on that list.

K-On is babby's first moeshit anime, but hardly a normalfag show.

Evangelion is more of a normalfag friendly show than Steins;Gate, a normalfag wouldn't get half the references in S;G.

I wonder if it's fallen out of favor, it was kinda Kyoani's entry level moeshit after Lucky Star. I bet something will replace it if it hasn't already.

No normalfag would ever even go pass episode 4 of Evangelion, that's just a fact.

Where the fuck is Fate?

I'm also always confused by the inclusion of LoGH on these "casual" lists. Are they talking about Sup Forumstards and the like who haven't actually seen the series but wank about it anyway?

The Jojo manga is great and so is logh, why does it matter if normalfags like them?

The thing is I think there's different types of normalfag. Ones who like childish action shows and know that's all they want and then there's the one who think they're smart and mature for watching stuff like Eva.

A normalfags would first watch shit like Mirai Nikki, Attack on titan and Kill la Kill before something like Evangelion.

Because they ruin the fanbase and make it hard to have good discussions about it. They're the type that are just there for the memes, the ones who says stupid shit and don't get half of what happened in the show, the ones who try to fit the characters into their weird views of the world.

And none of those will ever watch Evangelion, most of people, and I mean most like ALL will find Evangelion boring beyond imagination and drop it almost instinctively.
Natural reaction after reccomending Evangelion to anybody:
>nah, I hate mecha stuff dude
>so they aren't really mecha you say? Meh
>*tons of spoliers later*
>lol ok I'll watch it
>yeah man very cool
>*8 months later*
>Evangelion? Oh yeah, I think I watched the second episode and then just forgot lol
Everytime.

Patrician taste, user

This, but for monogatari too

Wouldn't be surprised if they forgo all the boring talky parts completely and just watch the lewd scenes on yt

On that note, no normalfag ever, and it's an absolute rule, will ever like mecha stuff.

Fag

Reddit and tumblr loves evangelion though.

So does Sup Forums.

What is TTGL?

>having shit taste
>calling Haruhi moe when it's about japanese teenagers (male) doing random stuff

So that makes it normalfag friendly, which is my point.

fate
jojo
konosuba
rezero
kuroko no basket
attack on titan

whatever is on netflix

The exception that proves the rule.

Mean to quote

>monogatari
>normalfag
Yeah normalfags sure love pedophilia and foot fetishism, mhm just the other day I was discussing about how I want to molest 2D elementary school girls just like my favorite normie anime character. And then we all went home and fucked out sisters while talking about awesome japanese folk lore, because normies total get that xD

>logh

bitch all you want about it but 99% of normies dont want to watch 500 episodes of space autism

pretty obvious bait desu, replace it with attack on titan, bleach, naruto, fma, one piece, dbz, etc

OP here, the image is just a bunch of my favorites, thanks for the recs :)

According to MAL the most popular shows (the drivel) are:
Death Note
Shingeki no Kyoujin
Sword Art Online
FMAB
Angel Beats (wut)
Code Geass
Steins;Gate
Naruto
Mirai Nikki
Tokyo Ghoul
Toradora