Is MK ULTRA still happening today, Sup Forums?

Where do they carry out all of this shit without getting caught? Why do they do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
youtube.com/watch?v=T3wmhkl2M4w
youtube.com/watch?v=LeB6hqct2TQ&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNw5pFyjW5PPwXNi3DNExqf9
youtube.com/watch?v=rQmIPK7DQh8
youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9AUqxEwOE&t=2972s
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzAQ0JLEDih1eX6rWltANQ8
youtu.be/Qt2mbGP6vFI
youtube.com/watch?v=tV9UeKENOXw
youtube.com/watch?v=3uDDQvzWv5c
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KSPpnklUSX0&t=1s
a-b-l.org
youtube.com/watch?v=wW0WRqnLYMw
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is MK ULTRA still happening today, Sup Forums?

Yes, duh... the research notes were stolen by rockafeller, sold to rothschild, etc, etc, etc...

Well, go get em.

>Well, go get em.

or they will get plastic surgery and just come back with a different identity.

MKULTRA is no more. They've stepped up from individual brainwashing to societal brainwashing. Today's program is far, far more insidious. MKULTRA was them learning the ropes of mind control. Modern media, internet, gaming, social media, etc, are the new project. It's reinforced in academia, corporate culture, and nearly every subculture/counterculture still in existence today.

So the answer is kind of yes and no. It's not MKULTRA anymore. But we should all wish it was.

>They've stepped up from individual brainwashing to societal brainwashing.

No, they just expanded it to societal brainwashing... they refined their individual brainwashing tactics.

You ever heard of trauma based mind control, amnesia walls, etc?

>It's not MKULTRA anymore. But we should all wish it was.

Basically, yeah, you are right.

Get it now?

I've got a theory, user, that 9/11 was either allowed to happen for the sake of creating a shared trauma for western society, or it was just seized upon and taken advantage of in order to inflict trauma on as many people as possible.

I honestly think we're being regressed back to a childlike state, but I'm too sick to type it all out now. I trust that if you're interested in that theory, you might be able to see your own examples and maybe even believe me. Just look at the average man from 1940-2010, and think about what they were like between the ages of 28-36. Look at it from decade to decade. I believe you'll see a form of regression taking place. And 2001 was the trauma bringing us from an adult state to a sub-adult state.

But that's just old fashioned propaganda user. MK ULTRA is like...mental and physical abuse to bend a person to your will, right? It has to use trauma and word triggers or something? Old fashioned propaganda doesn't need any research like that.

What do you mean?

What about people born after 9/11 happened?

>creating a shared trauma for western society

yes, it was also a distraction from multiple events.

The "Missing trillions" from the pentagon, and the release of a heavily modified version of stuxtnet.

Also, they stole the gold under the WTC buildings, and destroyed the securities exchange commission and FBI office in WTC 7.

>What do you mean?

don't worry about it.

Are you some sort of spook? Your posting is incomprehensible.

They carry it out on this board you moron

This.

Operation Mockingbird

Anything that is free on the net and shown over broadcast is an extension of Operation Mockingbird, COINTELPRO and what we eat is part of Project Artichoke. All came from the same Talmudic programming lessons provided by the masons just given a Nazi name to cover it up, you know, because only Germans were responsible all evil past and present

They dont need the mk ultra program to control your mind. All they need is the thing you used to post this.

Spook memes are the shittiest memes

>Operation Mockingbird

>Spook memes are the shittiest memes

that's because the CIA is filled with morons who are easy to manipulate and deceive... and mind control.

Hi
I usually post on /x/ as about this but yeah that's still going on.
I am able to say from personal experience that it was going on during and after that renunciation by Sydney Gottlieb.
Why do they do it? To put it simply, some people are better than others.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

If one of us joined the cia and could see through the programming and were woke enough to understand the purpose behind what we’re told to do for them, what would they do to us? Kill us or promote us?

They typically suicide individuals that understand their real purpose unless you're very high ranking, I would think.

You're in it.

Then how on earth do you become high ranking

In your living room motherfucker
youtube.com/watch?v=T3wmhkl2M4w

MUST WATCH PLAYLIST
youtube.com/watch?v=LeB6hqct2TQ&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNw5pFyjW5PPwXNi3DNExqf9

Look at George HW Bush's history

>Then how on earth do you become high ranking

by being retarded enough to be mind controlled close to 100% of the time.

MKULTRA is Satanic Ritual abuse. Cultural engineering is a form of SRA on a mass scale.

If these are spook memes, what were they even intended to convey? What was their purpose?

It's in your media.
Each and every one of us is exposed to it every day of our lives and very few notice.

>If these are spook memes, what were they even intended to convey? What was their purpose?

Identity theft... They don't like what I am posting, so as a form of damage control (limited hangout) they are pretending to BE me, releasing disinfo, etc...

While trying to keep me contained in a truman show style socially engineered "Prison" based on zersetzung.

Have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia?

They do a lot of it at the Ronald Reagan Medical center in southern California it is fact and backed with legal document

They try it. They became good with it. They are about to lose control.

>Have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia?

Nice post shill.. here's your $0.02

People are being taught to seek out reasons to be traumatized. Then they seek comfort, usually in things that they remember from childhood. Television shows, music, games. Doesn't even have to be something old but anything comforting. They cling to the messages of the entertainment. Come to trust it.
Any trauma will get the job done. Even meaningless trauma.

It's likely that you'd be a shill, discrediting the people claiming the CIA is still up to their old tricks. Either way, you must be genuinely mentally ill.

>Either way, you must be genuinely mentally ill.

That's what the CIA always say, when someone notices their distinctive glow...

Social media. See that flag you have on? You're a part of it.

this is all contrived you are both glowing CIA niggers, I see you a mile away niggers

>this is all contrived you are both glowing CIA niggers, I see you a mile away niggers

you are the same guy I called a glowing CIA asshat, aren't you, samefag?

Say that shit to my face, and not online, bitch.

>samefag
>ids
You glow in the dark, nigger. Now fuck off

>now he samefags w/a trip on a board with ids
Is this postmodern shitposting? Or are you just that retarded?

Yes it is still happening. Its gotten more advanced. The origionla victims of MK ultra have been made into movie stars and musicians. Their new purpose is to brainwash the masses. They have been brainwashed to brainwash people.

>You glow in the dark, nigger. Now fuck off

God, you people are fucking pathetic.... I admire your persistance though... have a cookie.

nigger you are glowing so hard you have halo right now

yep.

CIA/MOSSAD has been fucking up people with mass brainwashing.

tele
vision
programming

just as I thought, no skills at all.

have fun larping, CIA, I know that's literally all you are capable of.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQmIPK7DQh8

Movie stars musicians politicians mayors governors alot of these people are under mind control and theyre being used for 2 reasons. 1 to brainwash the masses. And 2. To make their masters rich.

Yeah, but forcing people to take LSD against their will is out of style now. They're continuing it by drugging people with SSRI antidepressants and giving kids tranny pills instead.

is there even a cat in there?

Well that explains why it doesnt work on me. Im with the black sphere society. Its fucking geometry wars man.

Oops. Wrong picture

>Its fucking geometry wars man.

you mean CGI newscasters and such?

yah doesn't work on me either I am in the order o the black sun, it only works on nigger tier normies

Its a cgi representation of a UFO that visited me as a child.

Yes. The black sun

Death to the cubes!

>Its a cgi representation of a UFO that visited me as a child.

are you sure you weren't just having a computer generated dream?

>are you sure you weren't just having a computer generated dream?

it's part of the programming, man.... a carefully hidden narrative, embedded in hollywood movies.

beamed into the heads of GATE children through top secret programs "stolen" from the CIA

forgot vid

youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8

Go on...

the eye in the sky is the old sun
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib9AUqxEwOE&t=2972s

Here is a playlist enjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=AIuFzo4elBI&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzAQ0JLEDih1eX6rWltANQ8

>the eye in the sky is the old sun

No, it's a constellation of "Weather Sattelites" with mind reading capacity.

CIA's "Artificial telepathy" system.

holy shit nigger stop glowing

>holy shit nigger stop glowing

are you projecting? CIA sucks at hacking.

only niggers that glow call other niggers CIA

>only niggers that glow call other niggers CIA

Your reverse psychology is shit, fool.

The global mind control grid doesn't want you thinking about the global mind control grid; it doesn't want you telling anyone about it either.

this is some kind of psyop, only glowing niggers talk about the grid

ever heard of area 51 ?
What do you think the other 50 areas are ?
Do you think it has any correlation between all the annual missing children numbers ?

youtu.be/Qt2mbGP6vFI

What's "the grid"

I mean, I don't think they're actually named areas 1-50 though user. Different research sites are used for different things, like jets and shit, I don't know. The missing kids makes sense though, but why did they make society so scared of kidnappings when they didn't really think of it as a danger in the 70s-80s?

every research base has a cute / funny name they are never numbered.
youtube.com/watch?v=tV9UeKENOXw

youtube.com/watch?v=3uDDQvzWv5c

using area 51 as an example the land it sits on is not under jurisdiction of the federal government, Implying it is not american.

>What's "the grid"

sattelites, internet connected computers, ground based phased arays and cell phone towers.

>the grid
youtube.com/watch?v=6a31EWN7vKQ

some real shit right there bro nice gif peep game
youtube.com/watch?v=KSPpnklUSX0&t=1s

thanks.

heres anouther. (Love recording hack)

Can the anti brainwashing league be trusted? a-b-l.org

hahahah you make those? Good shit watch that whole video for realz when you get the time

youtube.com/watch?v=wW0WRqnLYMw

through tv and the internet they are MKUltra'ing the entire planet, why experiment on a few captives when there's 7billion people and why create fake realities to manipulate a few individuals world views to become brainwashed assassins when you can turn entire populations against each other and destroy any country you wish on a whim, also ghost army never ended they just use real soldiers instead of actors and real corpses and dictators instead of sound effects and fake operations.

>hahahah you make those? Good shit

yeah, thanks.

I made this card a few years ago... based on the name of a D&D character I made in high school.

>I made this card a few years ago... based on the name of a D&D character I made in high school.

they've been watching me my whole life.. as they do with all gate students.

magic is real user, there are pedophile psychopathic dark wizards that rule this reality

demonic motherfucekrs but are wizards train to challenge them soon desu, soon

correct on the society mk ultra, very astute of u user to notice the change....

but... individual mk ultra is VERY active but being shut down since comey fired and rapidly after vegas. HRC Chelsea and McCain are in boots for mk ultra.... either tens, hundred or thousands of others also, but I wont say

whoops did I say that out loud???
ooh, look what u made me do!

>magic is real user, there are pedophile psychopathic dark wizards that rule this reality

Meh, they just like making people think that they are more powerful than they actually are, as a demoralization tactic.

Our meme magic is stronger than they are.

>demonic motherfucekrs but are wizards train to challenge them soon desu, soon

Our meme magic is maximum.

>ooh, look what u made me do!

right on however you have to understand the dynamics of the matrix, you can bend and manipulate it,predict the future etc
youtube.com/watch?v=SYGF25asipc