Steins;Gate thread

Why did they make Kagari a very thicc Kurisu look-a-like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDMd6_Y9Q8w
youtube.com/watch?v=tQaDNNbXMxA
youtube.com/watch?v=CqeUqF5Sjt0
youtube.com/watch?v=Twi0e9qYto8
youtube.com/watch?v=jzDCbzIA3qM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml6yblOtyp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To finally perfect Kurisu's design.

Because the series was missing an actual hot redhead? Stick figures are only appealing to a certain demographic.

Damn

I like to imagine when she gets pregnant some where down the road, she'll achieve this.

Probably to be a red herring (no pun intended) to make you think she had some connection to Kurisu.

Moeka has mastered the art of disguise. Lets see if HOUIN KYOUMA can spot the differences.

I originally thought she was some kind of time traveling descendant of Kurisu and Okabe, from some other world line.

boy was I wrong.

So Kagari has the biggest canon bust out of all the characters, yes? She edges out Moeka Moeka's and Mayuri's tuturu's.

Who is she?

The worst part of S;G 0.

Judging by this monologue of Okabe, the anime looks like its going to be suffering and sadness.

youtube.com/watch?v=EDMd6_Y9Q8w

Why not?

Does this VN have content enough for two cours?

I'm almost on chapter 5, and have about 28 hours played. This is for S;G1 but it should give you an idea.

>I only watch the most obscure anime for intellectuals such as myself
>*tips fedora*

Well, I don't know anything about that. What I do know is that when I see one of these threads, I'll make sure to remind people who they're posting with.

If they go the correct route and not just go straight for true end, it should be fine

So that makes you the designated Steins;Gate police officer? It must suck doing a job for free.

It's meaningful and fulfilling, that's enough. The only thing more enjoyable would be to put actual bullets in redditors like yourself, but unfortunately that's illegal and laborious.

Oh great, you again

I've never been to reddit, but I'm really confused by your autism and what has been "reddit like" in these threads.

>thicc
Fuck off, twitter nigger.

Woah, watch with the racism!

That's pretty much where that dumb wood originated and that's where it should stay.

KAGARI THICC AS FUCK BOIIIIIIIII

Don't worry about him, he's the same faggot from the last thread bitching about trivial shit.
>inb4 MUH TASTE SUPERIOR, REDDIT IS FOR FAGS

Seriously, either talk about Steins;Gate or jerk yourself off elsewhere. Also, keep deleting your posts after getting ousted for being a retard, just like in the last S;G thread. That's SO NOT Reddit-like at all.

No it didn't, it came from Sup Forums and /k/ and like all things twitterfags copied the meme.

>wood

Why was Kagari even a thing? Literally pointless

I'm on chapter 5 in the original VN, but holy shit the music sounds so much better and more emotional than the original in 0.

youtube.com/watch?v=tQaDNNbXMxA

But Kurisu was already perfect?

Nope! She is barely a woman.

who R;N here?

>wood
Sorry, I was looking at lolis when I noticed the thread.

Did somebody say robots?

Why does Maho's hair disappear in that one scene?

Nope, Moeka's bust is still the biggest.
At first I thought Kaede's had it bigger.

Kaede's probably up there with Yuki and Mayuri

Outrageous physique.

That's what pregnancy will fix, she will be very voluptuous when she has a kid or two. She only needs to learn how to cook instead of burning ingredients.

Take look at that rack in the OP, just look at it. Its huge for a thin frame like hers.

Kaede=85
Mayuri=85
Yuki=86
Kagari=86
Moeka=88
Maho=78
Can't find any info on Judy

I think the anime messed up her design in that regard, in the VN she wasn't too busty but definitely had a nice figure. And then S;G 0 designed her more like the anime (both with her hair and her figure)

Yeah, she's now a petite red head. However artists can't decide if she has purple eyes or blue eyes.

>Best girl NTRs 2nd best girl
Daaamn

Damn you Kurisu, because of you now i have a thigh and panty hose fetish. Damnit!

>tfw no more titty monster kagari

>genki childhood friend, who was never forgotten, wins
All problems aside, Aki was a miracle of the universe

Maybe you're not wrong. Maybe she's not from 2036.

So Dmail end -> true end?

It's nice but gets tiring as that's basically the only one that plays. In EVERY "emotional" scene.

How could that be a bad thing?

In the original Epigraph story where her story was less of a clusterfuck, there was no reason for it either. Not sure what Huke was thinking.

Aside from being bustier Kurisu I like her design in general more to be honest. Prefer her comparitively simple outfit to what Kurisu wears.

youtube.com/watch?v=CqeUqF5Sjt0
Phenogram has pretty good music desu

Frau-chan is precious and cute
>Trying to awkwardly win over Kai
Smelly HikiNEETs can't be this cute

Huke's just the artist. A meme one at that I might add. His anatomy is honestly pretty fucked most of the time. Chiyomaru is probably who you're thinking of.

I can't even care for that romance aspect when Kaito himself was shit. Gotta like both halves of a pair to enjoy any sort of romance.

Because 0 is shit.

I could've sworn Huke actually did the character design? Though yeah Chiyomaru would be the one to okay it or not regardless I guess

Eh, only Gate of Phenogram stands out, the rest of the track was pretty underwhelming.

youtube.com/watch?v=Twi0e9qYto8
If I remember correctly wasn't basically everything else recycled from Steins;Gate? Hell most everything was recycled.

Yuki does not seem that stacked at all.

Both Darling and Phenogram have some new tracks.
Now that I think about it, the track Alpacaman was pretty fun too.

Oh. I guess I forgot about them then. Your point is made. Fair enough.
youtube.com/watch?v=jzDCbzIA3qM
Any variation of Gate of Steiner is ok with me.

Especially this one
youtube.com/watch?v=Ml6yblOtyp4

Because Kagari is a non-character and if she didn't look like she was somehow related to kurisu no one would fucking care.

I didn't even dislike her until the twist about her in Vega & Altair happened. She was a brainwashed attack dog who seemed nice enough when Okabe & co actually connect with her like they in that one route where she's staying with Lukako + I was interested in seeing what would happen if someone leapt into another person's mind like what Kurisu warned about in the original too.

Wasn't she's more involved with Suzuha and not that relevant in main plot in Epigraph?
At least they put some good use on her in Rinascimento.

Is Phenogram shit?

I just started playing S;G. So you can achieve multiple endings in this light novel so any tips on when I should save?

Any non-Maho characters introduced were basically non-characters. Though Faris and Luka still didn't really do much of anything this time around. Why the fuck did they introduce someone with Okabe levels of Reading Steiner and NOT do anything with her? Why use Yuki for the bullshit fakeouts and not Kaede or something? Kagari and Kaede have similar voices and Kaede is titty monster enough for that delicious skin tight suit. Then Kaede could actually have a reason to exist. Yuki's role as Daru's waifu and Suzuha's mother is more than enough. God that flares my autism.

Kind of, I guess.
There's some entertaining stuff in it, but that's really it.

Chie was pretty cool. I wanted her to be explored more. I feel like once upon a time in development she was going to be a bigger part of the story. Her sharing RS was SUPER cool to me. I wanted to know more.

Every chapter. And I think the cues for branches are relatively clear once you get what's going on. Save on those too. Steins;Gate is actually pretty linear considering.

Now get out before you get spoiled.

I haven't actually played Steins;Gate, just watched it, but I've played plenty of VNs and I found the easiest saving habit is to save before every decision you have to make. I don't know if there are like an obscene amount of choices to make in this VN though.

If you watched it you probably know where the branches are. I watched the anime first but figured out how the VN was structured once they reached a certain point in the story. True Ending aside.

What did people think of the Suzuha manga? I just finished it, the antagonist it introduces was pretty damn edgy but it was interesting seeing someone represent the view that a lot of people were arguably better off living under SERN's rule I suppose.

Kagari was a bunch of interesting ideas that just weren't executed that well, I feel.

>S;G sequel with a whole new cast
>Fubuki as the main heroine
Maybe that could happen, who knows.

>Steins;Gate 0 was a bunch of interesting ideas that just weren't executed that well, I feel.
Fixed that.

Also that manga is non-canon unlike some of the others.

>What did people think of the Suzuha manga?
Terrible, not to mention the art style was horrendous at times.

How can one sweaty nerd be so endearing?

The implications of this shit are just too much though.

After everything that's happened, someone else comes along and accidentally makes a time machine, and now EVERYTHING'S gone to shit again. The Steins;Gate worldline is already practically held together by a grain of rice with how specific things had to happen.

That's the main reason why a sequel wouldn't work for this series, unless it's a spiritual sequel and doesn't technically happen in the same worldline of universe or whatever.

Most people disliked it. I thought it was fine albeit the plot was a bit messy. If they toned down the edge a couple levels Kayano would've been more likeable a character.

I liked Kagari.

It was cool. Especially the valkyries and CERNs dystopian society.
Suzuha was cute as always. Watching qt John Titor suffer, losing her family and friends again and again made me cry

How can people tell which series are canon and which aren't? Did Chiyo comment on which ones aren't or something?

Art was a bit generic-looking really. There was never any random pizza-shaped Okabe face tier stuff going on in terms of inconsistent art though, atleast.

Thus the reason why I was never fond of Committee of Antimatter, the existence of Suzuha implies some time travelling shenanigans is happening again.

I didn't really follow 0's pre-development but parts of it do feel like the writers hastily changed up parts of the story on the fly, if that makes sense.

At least the art isn't as bad as that Mayuri manga.

>I don't know if there are like an obscene amount of choices to make in this VN though.
Most of the choices are pretty linear.

"Do you send a text message and fuck over this person?"
[_] Yes
[_] No

And then there's the true end, which requires the most cryptic of flags to be triggered.

KILL KURISU

I thought the twist was gonna be that she meets Kurisu's father and was gonna be her mother

Pic related. Both posts are from the previous S;G threads.

Or what?

>inb4 MUH TASTE SUPERIOR, REDDIT IS FOR FAGS
Can you point me to where I mention taste in any way?

Also, I haven't deleted a single post and I don't really understand why I would, seeing how this is not readdit and I don't really get validation based on how much of a conformist cuck I am.

What was the point of introducing Mayuri's cosplay friends to the cast anyway? We learn Fubuki also has a weaker form of Reading Steiner, but ultimately it was not relevant to the plot.

>Love between autists
Revival Legacy is the best SciAdv related manga I've read