We Can't Study/We Never Learn

Chapter's out

What a bitch.

I want to fuck Kirisu-sensei.

>Sup Forums is still brown
And here I thought they were late because they waited for better scans.

What the fuck is this shit, Jaimini's Box?

Yeah, I'm disappointed too. And it's not as though they had started translating but it got put on hold halfway through, as of yesterday nothing was made about this chapter.

>What did they mean by this?

>actually trying out-of-the-box methods to get the girls to learn
This is all I ever wanted!

cute

CUTE

I never thought there would be any contest for best girl with a brown tomboy in the mix, but Rizu presses a bunch of my buttons

This is nice

Aaaaand that's it. This was a very cute chapter. Math a best.

This manga is just OK but I kinda like that it's a harem in which I can't tell which girl will win.

Huh...
I thought she was smaller.

Wait, is Rizu falling for him? Fumino better not.

Probably just the artist being inconsistent. In this picture she's at best at his shoulder. Do we have any official measurements?

So far, no romantic tropes on Rizu's side honestly. More like she wants him to stay since she wants to have him as a tutor.

Fumino's closer to liking him than Rizu, for sure.

>Sup Forums cockblocked Rizu being home alone with Yuiga two chapters ago
>Rizu invites Yuiga to her own home this time

Justice is served. I'm actually glad that she got back a focus chapter after her last one was stolen from her.

Thanks for the dump OP.

God the reason she wants to study astronomy is too much for me. I'm marrying her.

MC wants a high paying job.

However, increasingly it looks like he become a teacher which would ruin his dreams of supporting his entire family.

I wonder what it is like living next to your workplace which could be right downstairs or in the front of your home.

Who is the main girl?

>Fumino's closer to liking him than Rizu, for sure.

Me

Just marry /sci/-chan or I guess /lit/ who is pursuing /sci/ for that 300k starting.

None which is the best thing about this series.

We Can't Study is a prequel series, and this is MC's future self.

Not Imouto!

Money-wise, marrying /lit/ would help out his family better.

Food-wise, marrying /ck/ would be good too.

However, what does Sup Forums provide for MC's family?

I really feel like MC is going to become a House Husband at this rate.

A jack of all trades but a master of none.

Someone who is like that fits a Managerial Role but the thing he has to manage must be profitable in the first place.

Astronomy salaries depend on how much Government is willing to invest and Psychologists don't exactly earn that much unless you are those marriage counselors that deal with celebrity breakup sessions.

/lit/ reads a lot of literature so she would realize she is in love with MC first before /sci/ who still struggles with understanding human relationships since she analyzes everything too much.

Sup Forums already has a crush.

Sup Forums will become a famous athlete and win Olympic gold medals, becoming a household name and the face that sells cereal boxes.

Plus, their kids would look up to her.

>/lit/ reads a lot of literature so she would realize she is in love with MC first before /sci/ who still struggles with understanding human relationships since she analyzes everything too much.
We don't know if they will fall in love with him.

If I remember right, teachers are payed pretty well in comparison to the average. If he was able to get into somewhere good like Todai and got into a prestigious school, he would be fine money wise.

>next chapter is a fumino chapter
can't wait!!!

Which one? /lit/? I don't really remember her reasoning.

For some reason I get the feeling I saw something like that in a hentai once though. Like the girl joined an almost dead astronomy club to discover a star which was her late father's dream. And then she fucked like a rabbit on the snowy rooftop. I don't remember what it's from though.

>romcom
>rom
>without any love
Shut up

It's a visual trick used for effect
It's like chibi deformed heads

Her mom is dead and she believes in the whole 'people become stars when they die' thingy.

Uruka has more than enough love for a romcom.

Fumino seems like a tough nut to crack and Rizu is autistic.

They're doing it to spite Sup Forums at this point

Newfags leave

So, explain this to me again, why does the principal have that much power? Let's say /lit/ flunks, which she probably will because of her japanese cold and to generate drama. Can the principal actually tell him to fuck off and not teach them anymore and the girls to accept a new tutor, if not outright force them to do the shit they're talented at?

I know hierarchy in Japan is borderline retarded but still this principal is taking an effort in bothering the two girls which wouldn't be tolerated anywhere else. In fact, both are trying to overcome their weaknesses. Isn't that positive in an educational sense?

>she believes in the whole 'people become stars when they die' thingy.
She doesn't
She just got inspired by that

It's a manga. Don't put too much thought in this
And the principal hasn't said anything about firing him from his tutor job yet it was just the bitch sensei that suggested it

Three girls probably means a tie breaker on Sup Forums to keep the harem. "Prove the first one wasn't a fluke" kind of thing.

Looks like they still are using shit scans

A pity, really.
Didn't digital scans come out yesterday/today?

They are nigga so they want the girl to look like nigga to fulfill their self insert desire

How have the rankings for the new series been going these past few weeks?(I know that only 3 max are ranked at this point but I want numbers to compare).

Why can't /sci/ just dig into analytical psychology and mathematical linguistics?
Simple frequency analysis could be really helpful with her math talent.

>Bokuben 4th
>U19 9th
>Poro 13th (out of 13)

143cm tall. Literally a Midget even shorter than Aoi

This was the first one to come out and literally just got ranked this week

First chapter ranked 4th.
Not bad. I look forward to see how the non-colored chapter fares.

U19's first rank comes out next week, Poro comes the week after that.

When does Hungry Marie's come out? The only manga of the new 6 that's even decent.

nigga she's in high school

She's Japanese, their hight school is like our university.
Did you see how much they study? You need one hour to understand how frequencies work, and they study all days and nights.

Three more weeks, when chapter eight comes out.

I heard in japs, they pay the teacher well.

Thanks my man.

>Random answers
What a lovable idiot.

>Runs out of time on exam
>Still gets a 71

Her skills have improved even more than the story is implying.

Don't underestimate the power of randomly guessing the answers, Anonymous.

Probably, no one is this incompetent. Fuck JB.

JB has to get their shit together.
At least it's not niggerstream, but I'm starting to feel it may not be worth it.

>headpatting
What a slut.

Damn, can't even see any of the details in her eyes here Why do they do it? Are they just that bad at editing?

Did they really come here to complain about and acknowledge Sup Forums's bitching?

This is a great exploitable page.

Wait, the swimmer isn't a brown tomboy?

I like her brown.

I'm liking this manga. But I liked Nisekoi at first too.

Good lord that's terrible

She's only tanned from swimming. Brown compared to the other girls but not completely brown. That's fine too. Just imagine the tanlines.

Now that's an absurd request. Why these fucks are allowed to do this?

I shared your opinion until
I prefer seeing details than a darker tan

Would be nice to have both but too much effort?

the principle has him by the balls because he wants the school support his VIP nomination.
He makes those absurd request to get him to convince the girls to into their area of expertise instead of living in a fantasy world.
Its not even that hard to see where the principle is coming from unless you don't have any human interaction.I bet you are a self insert fag. Why can't you anons just read the manga as intended and try to ruin everything by self inserting?

Great job Rizu-rin!

here user, edit to your heart's content

Is she the smallest non-kid main character in WSJ? even Rukia is taller, (1 cm, but still)

That was not the question.

there was an attempt

That trash typesetting bothers me

>Hey. You want that Scholarship? DO MY JOB!
>Get those girls good in a subject they suck at.
>If they score less than average on the midterms you should convince them to change gear.
>ASSISTANT: He is so stupid.

This is a bit infuriating.

cant be helped user, i suck at photoshop