Who here 2018?

only anons from the future can post on this thread

i'm from 2019 and the day of the rake is more gruesome then anticipated

You will be raped by a Muslim.

you're not white in the future either.

I'm from 2069 and everyone is now a tranny

America is the only nation that matters. Also Italians aren't white so fuck off Sicilian nigger

You are not white, you are nigger like me Luigio

I'm from the present day, 2018, and niggers still stink like shit.

piss off leaf you cant even fallow simple instructions past peasants like you aren't welcome in this thread

I live in Guam, europoors are late to the party as always.

americunts living in the past EKSDEEE

why are you so hostile? is it because you found out you're half spic half Jewish?

Ok you are right I'm sorry, buon anno^^

>fallow

It's ok Mario, I'm a Sicilian too. We can be disgraces together.

we are just waiting for a sign to start

Malta is our favorite neighboring island state :^)

seeing trannies being strung up right now. pretty good desu

>It's ok Mario, I'm a Sicilian too.
Why do Americans always do this?
No, you're not Italian, or German, or Austrian, or French or whatever.
You will never will be European, mutt. Stop pretending.

Well i'm still from 2017 sorry guys

>tfw 98% European, 2% Jap

Since we're posting from the future I don't think you should be the one calling Americans the mutts. Can't even save your own country.

>follow
oops ;-)

were getting nuked in 2019.
2018 is a year of preparation and repentance.

If you were born and raised in America you are not European. Especially if your parents were as well.

52% and counting.
That's all I have to say.

you faggots are living in the past

Hi

its ok new worlder its not your fault you will soon join us

You're incorrect, my Spaghettinigger friend. White Americans, Canadians, Australians, and Afrikaners are European in blood and culture.

No, you're not and never will be.

some Italian Americans are kinda cool, i wouldn't consider them Italian but i cant hate them for having their roots in my land

Think what you like, Luigi. You're allowed to be wrong, I suppose.

I'm a time traveler from January 3rd 2019. AMA.

So you're telling me that all the muzzie babies born in Europe are more European than whites born in America?

3209 checking in. Shit's fucked man.

100% European ancestry bud I'm as white as it gets

watched the london fireworks in a sea of people mostly muslims in close proximity. amazing show, thought i could die any minute tho. 5/10

2018 is pretty comfy so far

good to hear buddy enjoy the rest of your night

17 wasn't the worst but I feel like I wasted an entire year on stupid shit. All my friends are richer so they don't care that much but I feel pretty disappointed.

better luck in 2018 friend but remember you're stuck here forever

Hey don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against them, but they need to stop pretending they are just as Italian as me just because their grand-grandfather was Italian, even though they don't speak a fucking word of italian and have never even been here let alone know the culture.

No, because they're visibily ethnically different and they're usually born within the same ethnic group from people who do not integrate into the mainstream culture.
You can't compare that to a european moving to the US.

If you actually thought of yourself as a European you would never describe yourself as "98% european and 2% jap".
That's the kind of obsessive retardation that only you Americans have.
Anyone whose parents were both born in Italy would just call themselves Italian.
Anyone whose parents were both born in France would just call themselves French.
Same goes for every other country.
No one would say they're "66% Italian, 17% German and 17% French" because that's retarded. You pick up the culture of your parents + the place you're born, your grand-grand-grandparents are irrelevant.
Alsono one would go bragging they're "98% european" because "european" is a meme that means nothing in terms of heritage.

Europe is a continent and nothing more. The culture between the various countries is so different that it just makes no sense to try and amalgamate everything into the word "european".
Of course, you do not know this because... you are not European.

Only countries that invented the following can reply to this post...

>Lightbulb (Joseph Swan)
>Tv (John Logie Baird)
>jet engine (Frank whittle)
>world wide web (tim berners lee)
>concept of modern computer (Charles babbage)
>54% of all inventions in the world

Oh. Alright fellow brits? How goes it

It's ok. 4chins is entertainment. The problem is that being content with status quo is death. People born in wealthier families don't have the ambition to start a business and climb up the the
social ladder. Drunk rambling. But it's a universal thing. If you feel like not much has changed since last year then it could've been better.

So if this guy's parents are born in Italy, and he speaks Italian, he's just as Italian as you, then.

what about the
>radio (Guglielmo Marconi)
>nuclear reactor (Enrico Fermi)
>battery (Alessandro Volta)
im missing a few but im too smashed to care

Does he speak Italian and not bunga bunga as mother tongue?
Did he go to school in Italy and does he mostly have Italian friends?
Are he and his parents generally integrated in Italian culture, meaning they don't follow backwards sand religions and they actually respect and agree with Italian ideals, follow Italian social conventions, etc?

If the answer is yes to all of those then yes, he's much more Italian than any 4th generation American """Italian""" who's never set foot in Italy once in his life.

We both know that's a tiny percentage of the niggers and sandniggers that are here, though, especially since almost all of them arrived recently and there's no way they could have integrated even if they wanted - which they don't.

There are lots of Argentinians who came here in the '70s and '80s though, and they came here because they LIKE the place, not to get gibs, and they integrated into society.
Their children are just as Italian as anyone else.

You don't believe in a distinct Italian people who can be identified genetically, then? A civic nationalist.

Argentinians could integrate alright because they're MOSTLY genetically Iberian, who are closely related to Italians. Meaning, that they look similar to you.

1 de Janeiro 2018 segunda-feira
01-01-2018
02:09 am

And I'm not happy today

Irishfag reporting in

As long as the vast majority of a people are ethnically homogenous, you can have ethnically diverse citizens without any issue.
Over time they will just get diluted back into the population.

This is why I said that no, I don't consider every sandnig born here as Italian. They come here by the boatload and they form closed communities, never integrating and getting diluted into the native population.

: (

I was planning to get very drunk tonight but it's 2AM and I'm not feeling a thing. Disappointing start to the year.

>As long as the vast majority of a people are ethnically homogeneous
It doesn't look like that's going to be the case going into the future, Guiseppe. If you want your nation to remain a stable place, and not become the 56% meme you should care about your actual Italian brothers a bit more, and an extension of that means not treating your cousins in America like shit.