Black America by Aaron Macgruder and Will Packer

>Black America by Aaron Macgruder and Will Packer
>Set in a universe where the end of the Civil War saw freed slaves given their own nation in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. Now, 150 years later, New Colonia is the wealthiest and most advanced nation on earth while the United States, deprived of the contributions of its African American citizens, has slid into decline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo&t=1024s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but that already happened in real life, ie: Liberia

Nothing but flying cars

They actually tried that. It was called Liberia.

>Daaaaaaarr, can you pick cotton Jeb?
>I sho can't Buford
>If only we hadn't let them darkies git away!

Rreeee

As a white man, I am threatened by this.

>this is what niggers actually believe

This actually happened when ex slaves from the US created Liberia, enslaved all the african natives, had a civil war, now they have designated shitting beaches and one of the poorest countries on earth.

and important to note that once again, this scenario is entirely, 100% fiction.

and here comes the cascading effect of the Black Panther movie; Fucking hell. Also
>Liberia

So liberia ie nigs enslaving nigs and descending into unprecedent niggardry

can't wait for the memes

also niggers are going to start referencing the show as if its actual history that wouldve happened without raycis wypipo, theres going to be some epic niggery from twitter

Sure, why not? We haven't had an original scifi series since Sliders anyway.

It is indeed in alternate universe

I hope this will prompt blacks to declare a real black america so they can starve

So when are they leaving? They aren’t happy here and don’t feel welcome and they most certainly AREN'T welcome anymore. Why suffer at the hands of white racism? I can think of a number of organizations that would gladly fund blacks going back to Africa, can this movement realistically gain steam?

Yes! Let's push this!

If we get them all riled up and anxious for their own country, we can give them Alabama and Missiissipi, deport all blacks there, then deal with other (((problems))).

They'll think they came up with the idea and get all excited to have their own land. Just put up a wall around it. Gotta live there. You wanted it.

lol...I may watch just for laughs

It's bullshit but I honestly hope it gives birth to the meme that all blacks should leave North America for their own small ethnostate. Anything that normalizes that sort of thing is good.

Ex slaves didnt create liberia, ex slave owners created liberia, and let the ex slaves do as pleased with it

Probably didnt give them any choice trade deals but better than haiti

>tfw this leads to a mass pilgrimage (voluntary self deportation) of bla-
I MEAN OHHHH NOOO PLEEEEEASE DON'T LEAAAAAAVE. I NEED THE BLACKS TO STAY HERE SO I, AS A WHITE MAN, CAN BENEFIT OFF OF THEIR BEING HERE. OHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Unironically this

before they were cucked, vice already made the show: youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo&t=1024s

I unironically wish that happened.

This.

Freed (or escaped... or a hybrid) slaves created their own nation. Their constitution is actually a slight modification of ours.
>Another alt history show
Why? Was the man in the high castle not good enough?

More or less the same. I don't want them to starve, but if they do on their own merit after getting what they want, then so be it.

WE

Didn't Liberia fail in just a few years?

(((White men)))

Sure shlomo

>deprived of the contributions of its African American citizens

PEANUT BUTTER!

Oh wait, the atzecs had peanut butter.
Shit.
Back to the drawing board it is.

>Yaaaaas qween slay
>eat what you've slain because we all doing cannibalism up in here

I am more richer and powerful than both of you. Be humble sit down.

>Aaron Macgruder

Might be pretty redpilled. I think we may find ourselves pleasantly satisfied.

Yes but we need to ignore that as progressives.

>>Black America by Aaron Macgruder and Will Packer
when do they name the Jew who are the ones who ran the shipping companies, ships and sold the blacks as slaves back in the day to become the 1% today?

We gotta spam these niggers twitters to get them woke that their still being used as slaves by the jews.

>Their own nation in the us.
Why the duck can't they just go to africa or have a nation carved out there? Could probably easily be arranged.

Do they explain how the black Ethnostate became so successful, or is it just supposed to a funny show and this would just be a fun setting to create a show in?

I'm black and I know this is fucking stupid. My race cant run shit. Sounfs like cancer

is Belize any good?

It's happened several times, Haiti, Liberia, and a few other freed slave colonies. It always ends the same.

So in other words, its just more Wakanda we wuz bull shit. This is truly sad because niggers will actually believe that either this actually happened, or that it would have happened had this occurred. But most niggers are so stupid that they will actually believe that this was real history and that whitey somehow destroyed it a few decades ago. Can you imagine the reviews for the show?? I can't wait to read them here with screenshots.

id confirms

Who knows, people seem to have fallen into extremes nowadays. Even someone as a good a writer like him could have sold his soul.

>lets turn an entire state or two into Detroit and then definitely not let them back in
Look man I want to be hopeful about these kind of things but you know excatlly how its going to go.

>New Colonia is the wealthiest and most advanced nation on earth while the United States, deprived of the contributions of its African American citizens, has slid into decline
Then why was the Union, which had less niggers, more advanced than the CSA, which was full of niggers?
And, for that matter, why isnt Africa (nothing but niggers) not the greatest continent on Earth then? Are they implying blacks that got forced into slavery (American niggers) are superior to the ones that remained free in the motherland? Maybe American niggers are better because of all the White DNA they have?

How would you respond if someone said that it was because you guys have been brainwashed into being useless.

But niggers did get their own country though?

Here is the number 1 fucking reason why they will NEVER actually want this.
Who in the fuck is going to pay taxes for their gibs?
>...other bla-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH oh my fucking god my sides

I've fully accepted my race is a bunch of morons. I just try my best and make a living and not annoy anyone.

My female roomate came in the other day, rubbing her hands together and saying "oy, i've stolen your noodles to make a salad". I've never been more proud. There is no need to hide your powerlevel if you tell your whole circle of friends about the jews.

They already act like Wakanda is a real country and Black Panther isn't even out yet. We're going to have to put up with years of insults and comparisons based on works of fiction.

WHAT ABOUT FUCKING LIBERIA YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS?!?

Fuck all you, you give nothing back to Civilisation and Africa should be run by whites again.

They really are high on their own farts. If they are so good what are they doing in the us. Go make africa into a high tech society. It is teeming with ressources and what is needed for it. Am i the only one who finds it pathetic that they hate the us so much, but refuse to leave since 1856 eventhough they have an entire continent for blacks. But even their movie larping involves stealing from white people. Isn't that just quacking crazy.

Look out for other blacks and Mestizos, user. East Asians and whites are more likely to leave you alone.

If they scream loud enough for it the bernie sanders of the world might just support it enough to unite red and blue.

Does this mean niggers will eventually want their own nation? I'm willing to give the Louisiana to purge them from the rest of the country. We could always reconquista later.

This is going to perpetuate the whole "WE WUZ" nonsense isn't it? I fucking swear there's going to be some kind of civil war within the next two decades at this rate.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THIS IS JUSTIFYING ETHNOSTATES TO NORMIES

MacGruder realizes that black America is sick, he's completely in denial about how and why, like he'll acknowledge ghetto culture as toxic but he'll claim it's white people's fault.

Just laugh at how Retarded 'DEY' is.

I really can't imagine how you must feel. Imagine being a conscious member of a shitty race. Best wishes man, make them call you an uncle tom.

Wouldnt be surprised to be honest. Flash money infront of a poor blacks face and watch them dance. I grew up around whites. Outside looking in

>why isnt africa a superpower
Hitler holocausted Africa in 600 AD destorying most of their spaceships and 3d printers that ran on kangmagik

Who cares why not give them the benefit of the doubt

With the predictable result that happens every time niggers are put in charge of anything more complicated than a city street sweeper.

>I fucking swear there's going to be some kind of civil war within the next two decades at this rate.

And that, dear brother, would be a very good thing!

If you mean flying pyramids in Alabama, then yes.

Don't let them think they are owed a single piece of North America.
Ghana has a right of abode law that allows them citizenship
>BACK TO AFRICA NIGGER

>like he'll acknowledge ghetto culture as toxic but he'll claim it's white people's fault.

Confirmed for never watching Boondocks.

This, it's going to be a bunch of bullshit like a bunch of illiterate freed slaves suddenly invent the internal combustion by lighting donkey dung on fire, then they beat Edison to the motion picture using folk wisdom from singing negro spirituals.

Anybody who is so high on the nigger hate meme that they don't support a MAJOR TV SHOW JUSTIFYING ETHNOSTATES is the definition of fucking reddit and needs to leave immediately

they would turn louisiana into a hell hole that we wouldn't even bother wanting to reclaim. just keeping the sickness quarantined is good enough for me

>Outside looking in

Sorry brah but you better come to terms with your people sooner rather than later. You'll be joining them in "Wakanda" in your lifetime.

Literal he'll. I understand the stares I get. I just try and be as nice to everyone as possible to make up for the rampant niggerty.

Always remind them Black Panther is a Cuck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is this airing on Sci-fy?

>Confirmed for never watching Boondocks.

OOooo, oooo, nigger, you get 'em. Never watched Negroid-TV. Too busy listening to Johnny Rebel. KYS!

Kel. It is what it is senpai. Ill just hide in my basement and let them all kill each other for Jordan's or some shit

Niggers like Jews shouldn't have any kind of state. Your probably one of those nazis are bad optixxx faggots.

Fuck. user hit it right on the head.
>128493
>8 + 4 = 12
>9 + 3 = 12
Soul contract by Macgruder confirmed.

damn that's hot

I don't know, if we could concentrate them to a couple states it would be easier to kill them all.

Also, I'm wondering how a sci fi series based on a white ethno state would go over.

>they would turn louisiana into a hell hole that we wouldn't even bother wanting to reclaim. just keeping the sickness quarantined is good enough for me

We could always turn it into a hunting preseve. I imagine many rich chinks would be willing to pay big big money to pop the shine off their asses.

Funny history tidbit, but South Africa used to have nuclear weapons. Which would have made them an even greater regional power similar to Israel or even India. But, thankfuly, they got rid of them before they put the animals in charge of the zoo.

t. /r/The_Donald

>Now, 150 years later, New Colonia is the wealthiest and most advanced nation on earth while the United States, deprived of the contributions of its African American citizens, has slid into decline
This is the exact opposite of what would happen.

Blacks in the us should consider themselves honored by being smart enough and sensible enough of a person to be called an uncle tom by other blacks. Because that's essentially what it actually means. It amazes me how good blacks are at dragging down other blacks who dare to be a smart and decent person. Its sad really and same way in africa.

>Ill just hide in my basement and let them all kill each other for Jordan's or some shit

Ha, you're all right!

That yid is a spitting image of one of A Wyatt Mann's caricatures.

Dat's Rite!

>New Colonia
When was there an original Colonia? Why not something like ‘New Mali’ or ‘New Songhai’?

I'm sure black people are the least of your issues. You should pay more attention to your own race or Jews. Theyre the ones fucking you over

All shitholes in which slavery kept existing to this very day.

Although I only expect this uchronia to be the usual fantasy of an american Wakanda.

The real problem with IQ distribution is that you can have a nice life if you have one genius for every 100 people, but with blacks you have just one in thousands. I bet there is a really pissed off guy in some mudhut in the kongo somewhere.