Why Aren't You Going to Church Tomorrow, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Antarctic_churches
kino.de/film/aus-dem-nichts-2017/#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feast_of_the_Circumcision_of_Christ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I went to church today

Who goes to church on a Monday

Because White people dont go to church. Its for shit skins

Cause ill be waayyy to hungover for that bro

I bet protestants do.

God isn't real and the "christians" in am*rica are a bunch of fat, retarded judeophiles

Pool's closed.

I started going to traditional latin mass and hnnng there is so many cute actually white brunettes.

To Christian churches in my area

No*

Not much any church could say to make me believe in Jesus.

>epicenter of Lutheranism
>shitting on Protestants
Wut

because all religion is false and believers are idiots.

Even Antartica has plenty of churches, what are you talking about?

Not like anyone asked me.

Update on the enterprise: Weird prostetand cults are now popping all over germany, from what I can tell they don't believe in Jesus, and they don't go to cinemas because Jesus won't find them there when he comes back for the rapture.

I assume baptists are involved, so thanks for that.

Not catholic church for sure

>church on a Monday

Because religion is a waste of time

>epicenter of Lutheranism
>not 801 Seminary Pl, St. Louis, MO 63105
Try again

You are wrong on that, we have four.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Antarctic_churches

>they don't go to cinemas because Jesus won't find them there when he comes back for the rapture.

Yeah, that must be why they're avoiding the movies.

Why do you know about this movie? It's not my fucking fault, I don't even own a TV. Please don't do this to me dude.

What do I know about this?
1. Germans are retarded enough that this is the third movie in a series. This indicates that they have already made two commerically successful movies with this premise. Seriously, what's the matter with you? Are you guys just going to movies because you need a quiet and dark place to jerk each other off and fingerbang? Or is this some kind of get rich tax evasion scheme like Uwe Boell milked his fortune out of?

2. >Bora Dagtekin, dessen Vater türkischer Herkunft ist, studierte im Fach Drehbuch an der Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg in Ludwigsburg
Typische BRD

Belief in god/gods is for the slaves with their heard morality. Good Europeans must stand above such things.

Let's see what other German movies are in the theaters. Oh, look at this pozzed piece of shit
kino.de/film/aus-dem-nichts-2017/#

Yeah that worked pretty well the last 50 years. Don't you just love what happened with Europe? Gay parades and the average woman being a whore for the win, amirite?

Christian conservatives and their unholy alliance with social democrats,trade unionists and other leftists are to blame.

>go to church

>stand around and listen to the same boring songs the church sings for 85% of the mass

>Don't forget the money baskets, you can't because they pass them around twice

>spends 5% of time reading scripture

>African charity money bins at 3 different parts of the church

I'll pass, church is fucking boring, and it's cucked. There's so many interracial couples there, also they promote adopting kids from Africa. Christcucks may larp as crusaders on here but they generally tend to be actual liberal braindead virtue signalling morons.

>atheist hedonists had no hand in this disaster

>not adhering to christian slave morality is hedonism
>atheism is politically relevant in current times

>Going to church
>Wasting time worshiping some Jewish sky fairy

And for what purpose exactly? Please tell me?

The Church is a conservative element that served as the strong gate to withhold degeneracy. You must realise that even those who do not believe on this board because they realise society needs Christianity to thrive.

*who do not believe on this board, still support the idea of a Christian state

>Implying the growth of Atheism hasn't hurt the societies of these nations
How new are you?

>I am a retard and need Christianity to tell me I'm going to hell if I misbehave in order to have any morals
>Everybody else should be just like me!

If you sincerely are devoid of any sense of morality at your core and need a religion threatening you with eternal suffering to behave properly, then you are a subhuman that deserves to die. Sheep like you have no place in today's society, we are evolving and you should stay behind.

Yes yes, remember to welcome the immigrants in just like the pope did, or the Lutheran churches.

>You must realise that even those who do not believe on this board because they realise society needs Christianity to thrive.

Christians are the ones going to Africa and teaching them that abortion is wrong and immoral. They donate massive amounts of money to give them just enough food/water to survive. And i rare ever have met a racist Christian, they believe they're "all gods children" regardless of race. The "good church girl" is also a meme.

Christianity sucks, not to mention most will call you retarded if you take the bible literally, and yet they all have their own interpretations of the bible themselves, how do you know which one is correct?

One day your body will fall, and you will have no legs or mouth to proclaim the lies that you do now.

Because it’s Monday?

You are making the same mistake that the liberals of the 19th century did: assuming that the majority of the people are rational beings.

Most people are not rational and need a rational instrument to keep them in line.

Your individual behavior is of minor importance. Without a strong church we lack the unity to know what behavior to expect of others. That's the important part.
We don't need you to be good.
We need to know as a community when to quit tolerating your badness.

Also, you haven't met enough Christians. I know plenty of racist Christians, I do not consider myself among them, but still. It seems far more rational to me to be a race realist. Yes we whites are smarter, but yet we are equal. We belong to the same species, God didn't make black people to be spat upon. Segregation of the continents, not genocide, is the answer.

>how do you know which one is correct?

There are 20,000 Christian denominations in existence, and each one believes in different things. In all honesty, even if you're a Christian, the chances of you going to hell, if it does exist, is extremely high considering how many other Christians disagree with you on theology.

>proclaim the lies that you do now.

What lies exactly? I can be a good principled and moral man without anybody telling me I'd go to hell for being otherwise. You are still a child in your mind and need religion to babysit you and make you behave. You need to grow up and become a decent and knowledgeable human being.

>You are making the same mistake that the liberals of the 19th century did:

You guys like to claim that Western civilization as we know it exists because of Christianity, but the truth is the other way around. Western civilization as we know it today (democracy, freedom, separation of state-and-church, etc) all came during the Enlightenment Era where intellectuals tried removing Christian influence out of politics and law. Removing Christianity out of power was the greatest thing the West did, look at where we are today, we wouldn't be as advanced if it wasn't for the Lumieres.

Christianity is a cancer. Constantine single-handedly did so much harm to Europe by accepting this neo-Jewish religion.

The liberal project has not yet been allowed to continue to completion. We do not yet have access to the inner minds of each citizen and you speak of liberal mistakes? Perhaps after a few hundred years...

You're going to hell regardless of how moral you think you are.
You've done horrible shit.
You know it.
We know it.
The whole point of Christianity is that everyone has done horrible shit and deserves hell for it.

>most Christians will call you retarded if you take the Bible literally
Those aren't Christians, friend. They're called Jews. Christians take the Bible literally.

Jan 1 is the Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God. Not a day of obligation in 2018, but you should still go.

You do realise that everything went to shit once your glorious age of enlightenment came of the ground, right? Everything from then slowly progressed to the shit we are in now:

>Equality for all
>Give women voting rights
>Live and let live eventhough your neighbour is a fucking degenerate retard

>Removing Christianity out of power was the greatest thing the West did, look at where we are today, we wouldn't be as advanced if it wasn't for the Lumieres.
>This cuck doesn't understand that most of Sup Forums believes the enlightenment was a mistake and is to blame for our culture's self-destructive tendencies.

Don't be too harsh on him, we were all blue pilled once. Give it a couple of months.

No. I'm baptist too but I don't like the church inc. "The Church" = "the bride of Christ" I'm no sucker for some floozie to take half my shit or use me as a fashion accessory in her wedding fantasy, find another sucker.

>You know it.
>We know it.

Yeah, I am going to suffer in your "bad-boy" playground in the afterlife, and why? Because I refused to acknowledge some Galilean Jew 2000 years ago was not the manifestation of the Creator? Gee God, if you didn't want me to go to hell, you could've just given me a double-digit IQ, but instead you've made me too self-aware to believe in desert religious fairy tales and I'm going to hell. No real point in believing in a God like this, I'd gladly go to hell for disagreeing with him, because it means that I've used common sense in my life on Earth.

>Those aren't Christians, friend. They're called Jews.

Stop fucking lying. What, about 99% of Christians don't take the Bible literally anymore? How many Christians do you see today stoning homosexuals, as the Bible orders them to? You know, 1000 years ago, back in Medieval Christian Europe where people actually gave a shit about religion and followed it faithfully, I could've believed your "True Christians take the Bible seriously", but now nobody does today. Fortunately for us though.

No, that happened in the 20th century, Enlightenment Era was the 17th century. Pre-Enlightenment Era Europe was a fucking shithole. Medieval Europe was like what you have today in Saudi Arabia, but even worse (They've gone pretty lax on the executions). Would you prefer our modern society, or a shithole like a Christian-version of Saudi Arabia? Hmm....

>that most of Sup Forums believes the enlightenment was a mistake

Well then most of Sup Forums is legitimately retarded. Why are you even using so many of the technologies that would've never been developed if it wasn't for the new pro-science stance in post-Enlightenment Europe? Dumbfuck.

It's a good way to start the year. Barring unforeseen difficulties, I will be there.

>Because I went to church today
this

Reminder that tomorrow is the Feast of the Circumcision of Christ Celebration!

The ultimate celebration for indigenous Europeans!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feast_of_the_Circumcision_of_Christ

My parents brought my 4 year old daughter to church for the first time today. She cpuldnt stop laughing about rhe silly play she watched. Even kids.can sse how dumb religion is and I am proud of my daughter. Feels great raising a totlaly non religious family

I just might do that.
Atheist mega churches are popping up everywhere.

Because I am not Christian.

going to an all night vigil in a few minutes, lads
gonna be sleepy as fuuuuuck son

Why? God isnt real and even if he was you dont owe him shit

Rabbi Yeshua died for his sins, user.

Christianity is what hurt us and atheism is just the continuation of christianity to its extreme. Egalitarianism , selflessness and tolerance all things preached by Jesus himself. Yahweh of the old testament is satan and is okay with human sacrifices and stealing land for Jews. Do you worship Yahweh or Jesus? No difference though as Yahweh is satan and Jesus is yahwehs son. Satan's son

Because they are all teaching heretical doctrines.

I missed church today so i may actually go tommorow