Shingeki No Kyojin

Depressed Author Edition

Season 2 on April 1st, interview with Hajime Isadyama here: youtube.com/watch?v=r8D7rskGZmI

Season 2 Second Promo here: youtube.com/watch?v=N1VIPrRJidg

>Isadyama

Also, endgame right here, brothers.

O N E
N
E

C O U R
O
U
R

AM a cute.

Get your fake spoilers ready for retarded secondaries

Can we have a bort thread? Any bert pics, good or bad post them

I want to cum inside the queen

It's late and I'm gonna sleep, whatever makes you happy triggered YHfag.

I want to play with it.

Calm down, Ymir.

Looks like another EHfag is constantly triggered, just like you.

The video isn't available in my country. Where could I watch the interview?

Another country.

>says the YHfag who feels the need to reply to every single EH posts
You need to learn the definition of irony. And continue fingerpointing when I literally did not post anything remotely about Ymir in that thread or even replied to any.

Surprising to see Isayama talking about someone else besides EMA. Would have expected him to say he looks forward to them in S2.

Reminder to plough the ass.

>there's a scene where a certain character reveals something important
>I was really careful about all the details for this scene in the manga
>I've already checked the anime storyboards
>but well...
>I tried not to be too picky
>but I gave a lot of suggestions about what to do for that part

Goddamn it all

I know it already, by looking at your posts and the ones made by the other EHfag.

You say that like it's something rare, when it's actually the oposite.

Can you summarize? Please?

YH is cute and canon.

>On volume 10.
Isayama has good taste.

It feels like he is mostly talking about them and he only talks about others when directly asked about them.

>his smile and optimism: gone

Who is the purest?

The greatest highlight. Better not be fucked up.

I don't get your post but whatever, feel free to think it's me

Not at all.

They were my first Yuri ship.

Why?

I snorted so loud I woke up my dog.

Isayama had plastic surgery. Look at his double eyelids. You can see that the crease doesn't go away even when he closes his eyes. He used to have a different, natural version of double eyelids, but now they're different.

P L A S T I C

That your posts and the posts from the other EHfag show how triggered you are and how ironic your fingerpointing is.

Pig.

>I'm looking foward to BR's reveal.
>I really want to see Ymir.
Got tier taste confirmed.

I'm so happy.

He has no control over his own story anymore.

"I feel like my life purpose is fulfilled"
"Let's sit in front of the TV and watch together"

Please don't anhero

You're quite literally the only YHfag that needs to post your obnoxious shit to every EH posts and you want to call anyone triggered? How hilarious. Invest in a mirror, isn't that expensive.

His voice is sexy. But damn he really does sound depressed, like a 2012-2013 Vinny from Vinesauce kind of depressed.

Your posts is pretty ironic again. Looks like you are so triggered, you can't go to sleep like you said in the previous thread.

God, he really liked doing chapter 91.

>that face
>"fun"

Indeed.

Yes, not sleeping immediately after brushing my teeth is a sign of mass triggering. How intelligent of you.
>ironic
Not only a mirror but a dictionary as well. Can't wait to see you shake at every EH posts.

>the joke
>your head

So it takes over 20 min for you to brush your teeth? Must be pretty bad.
Can't wait for you to get triggered by YH again, but maybe for now you should take a nap to calm you down a little.

>tfw you throw your love chunk and she keeps cooking the noodle

Yes.

Shit, he hates the abomination it has become.

>his face
>his voice
Is he okay?

Doesn't he always look like that?

No. He used to look a lot happier a few years ago.

>it was so fun I wondered if I ever had this much fun drawing manga before.
Jesus Isayama.

In some way, Isayama is my men.

>sleeping while your face is moist
Why am I not surprised a YHfag doesn't have the best of appearance? Also reminder, it's not me who had to reply to every single post I dislike, it's you.

So did he mean he wants to write good ending or just a satisfying one, which doesn't necessary mean a happy one?

I'm legitimately worried he might anhero. I'd say shoot up a mall but this is Japan, not America. It's obvious he has depression but I worry that he doesn't have a support system or people to turn to for his worries.

You already said that shit. Stop prejecting you shit again.

Would you prefer the ragetard to grow facial hair after the time skip or for him to keep his Carla look.

He means a good one. Isayama, I'm yours.

Eh? I didn't say that this thread. I just wonder if there's any way I can help him, or get someone else to. Don't speak nip so.

A satisfying one. Impossible to be happy at this point.

Carla forever desu, she was a real qt3.14

So EHfags don't know what a towel is or can you just not afford it? Maybe you should buy the YH one.
>Also reminder, it's not me who had to reply to every single post I dislike, it's you.
Sure, maybe you should really try to sleep now. It might calm you down a little.

Ugly pedo stache.

>that blatant double eyelid surgery
I see Worst Korea's PS culture is infecting Japan, too.

Good ending doesn't mean a happy ending though. Blessings Isayama-sensei.

Try killing yourself.

Nah, he'll do his best for the good ending although he admits it will be really hard.

Shut up, Isayama.

Him being dead would be the best.

>Good ending doesn't mean a happy ending though
What else could it mean? he doesn't want to betray his readers anymore. Good ending is on its way. Or at least, as happy as he can manage to make it.

He isn't saying he will do a happy ending. Maybe a proper closure.

>those thighs
T H I C C

>What else could it mean?
Satisfying. Closure. This is not a happy story, you really ought to know that by now.

I guess he won't make his characters suffer anymore. I can see the two nations ending in peace and that will be a good ending, literally.

man he makes it sound like he was going to kill off a ton of people at the end but now he doesn't want to upset everyone

That even if it will be a sad ending, it will feel satisfying somehow.

>two nations ending in peace
That would be an asspull to surpass Armong's resurrection.

Yeah, and he can have a proper closure with a dark ending as well, but he's openly saying he doesnt' want to go that route and he'd like to have a good ending where he doesn't dissapoint his readers. Make of that what you will.

I find it hard to hate this Arminfag

Isayama already failed. This last arc is already rushed and shit, no way the end will be satisfying.

>during the political arc the staff said "n-not enough material yet guys"
>4 years later it's just 1 cour

do they want SnK to die that badly?

How so? That happens all the time in real life. See: England and France, Denmark and Sweden (and Norway), etc.

>two nations
There the wallists, and then there's the outside world. And there'll only be any peace by Eren's and some other corpse's.

>chapter 84
Even Isayama wants snk to die as quickly as possible

What else do you expect? It will end like that since there aren't villains and everything is gray.

Maybe in Fall they well give part two. They did say they will announce something in October.

Any source on the 1 cour meme?

When did he say that? In his last interview, in August, he said he wi not kill for shock value.

Back to magic school shit girl

Yeah

>a good ending where he doesn't dissapoint his readers.
So an ending of closure. Like BB and GoT. Good =/= Happy, if it's too hard for you to understand, SnK was never about happiness.

> magic school vs LSD land fight!

It's ok Isayama-sensei. Don't care about shipperfags and do what you want.

Why don't you understand this? he's talked about it before, always mentioning two routes. The bad "mist" ending, and the hopeful one. He's clearly leaning towards the latter.

Papika and Cocona would punt the witches straight into hell.

>i hope that I can finish without disappointing anyone...
I wonder how ErwLfujos must be feeling right now

Since he is a yurifag, it's not surprising he enjoys writing Ymir.

What the hell are you taking about? I net you are a delusional shipperfag, yeah I am pretty sure you are. Can't you spot the difference between a good ending and a happy ending?