Here we fucking go

North Korea has nukes!!!

#BREAKING North Korean leader says nuclear launch button on his desk

twitter.com/AFP/status/947631874381418496

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP/status/947631618809835520
twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/947631641408651264
defensenews.com/breaking-news/2017/06/22/us-navy-ballistic-missile-intercept-test-fails/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how is this news? I thought they got nukes last year

Kim is on our side.

Kim is a faggot and too pussy to nuke shit. Keep eating yourself to death with Swiss cheese you fat fuck.

>North Korea jealous that Iran is taking their spotlight
>Need to say something stupidly outrageous to be relevant in the news
Talk about attention whoring cucks lmao

No such thing as nukes

twitter.com/AP/status/947631618809835520

BREAKING: Leader Kim Jong Un says North Korea completed its nuclear force in 2017 and the U.S. must know it is a reality.

Yeah, but this means they've moved from testing to combat deployment.

Congrats, Norks!

F

Some of you burgers were alright

twitter.com/SkyNewsAust/status/947631641408651264

HOLD ON TO UR BUTS POL

ITS HAPPENING

Do China and Russia hate NK as much as we do now? Aren't they a liability? I suggest a swift and sudden carpet bombing campaign by US, China, and Russia to immediately destroy any and all possible chance of a nuclear strike with leadership. And lets be honest, their civilians aren't worth shit either.

This desk thing has great meme potential

THE MANLET IS FUCKING CORNERED

THIS IS HIS FINAL GAMBIT

better wheel out a fresh round of fear-mongering for the new year

Big fucking deal. At least the norks acknowledge they have nukes unlike the kikes.

The US would shoot down everything they have, and then with South Korea would invade the North and either kill or arrest Kim, and then install a proxy government, or give South Korea complete control of the North, depending on whether or not they want to take on the cost. The US wouldn't even launch nukes back, because NK isn't a real threat to anyone.

Proud of them, they finally developed buttons

God, I can't wait to see the shit posting when 1 Million or so Californians get turned to ash.

The "Nuked Amerimutt" pics have potential.

Riddle me this.

How can you push a button if you cant use your hand?

Kek. Technology that literally dates back to ham radio.

This is the answer for anime censorship.

Don't bet on it....

>US Navy ballistic missile intercept test fails
defensenews.com/breaking-news/2017/06/22/us-navy-ballistic-missile-intercept-test-fails/

>Norks are actually helping Trump kill China
That would be the best 4d chess ever

The stuff that North Korea says is mostly propaganda tho.

thats because he is playing starcraft and thinks he has nukes

Iz only bantz

My last five say what area code get hit first

Lets say it's true and not some fear mongering panic propaganda for you to dance to.
so kim has the button on his desk,
well, so what?

pls nuke california you little fat rocket man

>believing actual missile defense capability isn't top secret
>believing they would ever release information on what they can intercept and what not

Montreat, NC

Fireworks!

this would be the best time if not any

Every year, here in Italy the illegal fireworks smugglers come up with a new name for a popular illegal and extremely overpowered firecracker (one that claims two or three hands and possibly an eye every year).
This year it was called "Kim o' coreano", Kim the Korean in neapolitan dialect/slang.

I kek'd hard.

US has missle defense systems at land and sea all over the world, even in Greeland
Even if a NK could reach the US, (which it can't), without getting shit down Kim wouldn't be stupid enough to end his life of Luxury to end the world.

>he believes the news on military secrets at face value
what a retard

Why can't this happen? I wish he had a twitter account.

Some of you guys are alright if you know anyone that needs to be removed tell them to go visit Las Vegas tonight

Good, let's get this over with

Remember the last time the enemy "had nukes"?

>buttons did not exist before the ham radio
Are you actually retarded?

Would anyone care if we just nuked them? Like all of them?

tramp has the button with him at all time he carries it in his pockets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! norks blewtfo

I want to believe, so I believe.

I feel bad for their civilians. I don't believe that they're as brainwashed as we here they are. I think they're just too scared to speak up for fear of being killed.

What are you saying, "stay out of Vegas the next couple of days"?!?!??
Fuck off larper! Once I finish my sushi I'm cashing in my chips and heading to a NYE party.

The only thing keeping me from wanting to move to any of the "new axis" countries like Russia and support the military is liking PRC over ROC
>that could finally change (apparently)
Please elaborate on this Kim vs Vachina theory

I mean, it's not right to kill millions of civilians just because their leader is making there leader is acting out for attention.

Pray to the Juche gods for a new Nazbol world order to emerge in the destruction. Juche Third-Worldist National Bolshevist People's Republic of Los Angeles will be born from the ashes.

How the fuck did Dennis Rodman become friends with Kim?

>Be U.S.A
>Be under polar vortex
>Blistering cold
>Be Best Korea
>Launch Nuke
>Guidance system not good so fuck it, blast it in Stratosphere
>EMP
>Millions using central air or space heating die of hypothermia overnight

Bretty smart tbqh

they've had nukes since 2006, they've been able to hit the US with one since September.

>nuclear button
this fucking meme again. There's never been a nuclear button, anywhere, at anytime, ever. General and joint chiefs make a recommendation to the executive head, and then the head makes a decision. Do retards actually believe there really are red buttons with keys to the nukes in convenient portable suitcases? Fucking hell mate.

>give South Korea complete control of the North

Good luck with that. Doubt China and Russia would let anyone take their buffer state

>The US would shoot down everything they have

Attacking with ICBMs and decoys is only about 10,000 easier to succeed than it is to defend against ICBMS and decoys.

Obviously the US would win a war against NK and completely wipe out the country, but to think you're immune to a few US cities being annihilated by the NKs in the process you're extremely ignorant.

Kim Jong edit when?

Of course not, they're playing a careful game to undermine us without global thermonuclear war, the entire thing is predicated on keeping the Norks afloat and getting them nukes despite our best efforts to stop it. This in turn makes us appear too weak to prevent it without incriminating themselves for breaking all sorts of treaties. If we fire on NK it makes us look evil, but if NK loses it and starts the shooting everyone asks why we didn't stop it, we've been driven into a lose lose scenario with Trump being the first president to actually call out cheating by Russia and China even though it's been going on since their nuclear program first started. Trump seems to be playing well with the hand he was dealt, but it's a bad hand that could easily lead to a major war where most of South Korea and probably Japan die. If U.S. soil gets hit too then the world might end as we'd say fuck it and launch on China and Russia for their part in it.
I really hope I'm wrong about most of this.

Even your country would destroy NK and shoot down everything they have. They are a threat to no one.

>"The entire United States is within range of our nuclear weapons, and a nuclear button is always on my desk. This is reality, not a threat," Kim said during a televised New Year’s Day speech.

>"This year we should focus on mass producing nuclear warheads and ballistic missiles for operational deployment," Kim said. "These weapons will be used only if our security is threatened."

And people called me mad for buying a house because it actually had a functioning fallout shelter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Now I have all the homosex medicine!

Trump would unleash a nuclear apocalypse on those gooks.

>bundle up

>This is reality, not a threat
>These weapons will be used only if our security is threatened.
happening cancelled

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT KIM JUST LAUNCH THOSE FUCKERS AND END OUR MISERY ALREADY

Yes, they do.
They believe everything they see in the movies.

>Seriously though, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I seriously hope they dont do this

Thankayeeu!

What if Kim made one fren?

I seriously hope they do. MUAHAHAHA

Reminder Dennis Rodman left messages written by Trump in the art of the deal when he gifted it to Kim.

Trump and Kim are in kahoots.

PLEASE LIFE IS SO BORING PLEASE SOMEONE NUKE SOMEONE

PREFERABLY CANADA BUT I CAN SETTLE FOR LESS

Well yeah duh they exist. All Nuclear super power leaders havr a button around their neck and click it when they a need to nuke someone.

We really can't. Out of the 1,500 nukes in Combat Ready status, only 1,113 are ready to go at any given time (the others are in rotation for service) and not a single nuke has aerogel (used to create plasma in a Teller-Ulam Device) newer than 1988 and WE LOST THE RECIPE TO MAKE NEW AEROGEL while this stuff is beyond usage date.

That probably means 33% of our nukes would fizzle.

Then there's the tritium 'squirt' problem. Almost all of it is passed half-life.

Very few of our nukes would function as designed anymore.

>mfw people say shit like this
>mfw I have a piece of roof tile from Sairenji Temple, the centre the Hiroshima drop, sitting on my desk

Anti-nuke conspiritards are the worst.

You do realize our BEST system of defense against an ICBM has a 50% success rate in testing right? The Ground Midcourse Defense system in Alaska is the only really reliable one. All the AEGIS and THAAD and SM-3 based systems are even less reliable against an ICBM. THAAD would need to hit it basically right after it launched before it got to full speed, same as SM-3/Aegis. Only the GMD stands a chance at hitting it once it reaches full speed. Tracking something that's moving 3x faster than you is KIND of hard to do you know, and without radar tracking and a missile that can match the speed of an ICBM you're basically trying to deflect a bullet by firing another bullet at it.

Before you bring up downed satellites that's an entirely different scenario, We know the orbit of the satellite, we know exactly when it'll be at a specific location, makes it a lot easier to hit.

If they launch ICBM's.. we might get a few of them, but likely the majority of them will hit their targets

Starting off the new year with a bang

North Korea is going to die January 5th.

>I seriously hope they dont do this
the nuke will fail or be countered and then North Korea get's atomised, they have monoliths filled with decades old dynamite on the border to go off and turn into anti-tank barriers, they're barely post ww2 tech

i wholeheartedly agree

good

please end it all, best korea

Oh come ONNNNNNN!
It's new year's eve, can't we all just shut the fuck up and have a pint m8?

>engaging the USA in nuclear war

why would anyone do that
that's just silly

Trump is even more on our side ;)

Kim designed the system himself and the mad man actually demanded a button be placed on his desk

NoKo won't do shit

God damn it kim you fucking mong DO IT we're already 1/5th of the way through the century and nothig has happened, this time last century we had a world=war in full swing

DO IT FAGGET

Who /skyking/ here?

On the one hand, Kim probably isn't stupid enough to nuke the U.S. knowing damn well North Korea would get turned into ash.

On the other hand, he might be stupid enough and I live in Seattle so I'm pretty much fucked if he is

LETS DO THIS

at least nothing of value would be lost

I doubt even SK wants to be reunified. Can you imagine the fucking bill it comes with?

I'll be comfy in Indiana (unless we get nuked too) if it happens

This Pom gets it

But either way, it would still causes millions of North Koreans to flee south as refugees anyway so what difference would it make? They're going to be paying for it one way or another.

skykangz for life