Kuzu no Honkai

I didn't really understand Akane's monologue at the beginning of episode 11, where she talked about collecting colors and crossing lines and stuff.

Holy shit she got character development.

She turned into a slut for attention from others, she doesnt really care about being a girlfriend or loved and from being autistic about the feelings of the men girl's or crush to liking the reaction from it too, so long men gave her attention. I might be wrong though.

The characters just keep reiterating shit they already said over and over. Simple shit they're say to sound deep.

so? did the lesbians get back together?

My honest opinion?
After breaking up with Mugi, Hanabi is probably so shattered inside that she would date Ecchan again if Ecchan asked to have her back.

>nobody put a label on this feeling
>getting cucked is a feeling

Why didn't she want to put a label on things, anyway? Did she just want an easy way to weasel out of things with a "b-but our relationship was ambiguous anyway, it's your fault for reading too much into things"

Ecchan is in the grips of the Convertor, she wouldn't go back after the honeybee.

But what if Honeybee tries extra hard to seduce her away from the cousin?

Pretty much, Hanabi was using Ecchan for cuddling and pretty much set aside how she felt about it all
Then cousin told Hanabi to wake the fuck up and stop playing around with Ecchan
Hanabi goes all "b-but i was going to end things, u didnt have to tell me", the fucking slut

Does this look like a girl who is anything other than a turbo dyke?

Hanabi's a little cunt. She's cute, makes sympathetic faces, and cries a lot, which can make people think she's a tortured heroine and not the self-absorbed brat she actually is.

But she is a cutie.

She didn't have her own identity, or value of self-worth.

It makes sense when you remember how she talked to Mugi.
The different faces she put on are the "Lines" she draws to avoid showing herself, but at the same time paradoxically she wants her lines to blur and find her true self.

It's just that she needed someone like Kanai to get her to admit that to herself.

It's also why she and Mugi can't work.
Mugi loves "the Akane that couldn't help but be a woman a teacher" etc
But Akane wanted to change and be "Akane" whatever that actually is

Being cute only exacerbates the sin, it does not lighten it. One who manipulates others with their looks is the second worst kind of human. The worst kind of human are the ones who forgive a horrible person simply for their looks.

I agree with that, but evil can be so enjoyable I don't care.

Akane would be so much more attractive if they drew her with full lips like that all the time, instead of just a single thin one.

How come she looks like a palette swap of Hanabi?

I always found it funny how the manga had her little monologues about her suffering, but most of it was her own fault for being a dumb slut

Wish she had actually gone around and fucked a few boys for the extra depression instead of keeping her pure

That is a fair point. I also am of the assumption that no one, no matter how evil or ugly, cannot be loved, and I would not consider loving an evil person as denying their evil, but rather accepting it.

user...
It's not her fault that her father left her, or that the man she loves doesn't love her back...

>Why didn't she want to put a label on things, anyway?
basically she did enjoy being intimate and fucking ecchan but could never really love her back the same way.

Well her father didn't make her have sex with her best friend, be Mugi's (sexless)sex friend or fool around with a college guy

At least she grows up at the end, I was so worried the manga was go full retard and make her end up with Mugi

But she did have to feel some degree of attraction, right? Ecchan couldn't have served as a distraction if she was on the same level as the episode 1 guy.

Yuri win once again.

Yes hence she does't want to make any clear distinctions.

So Ecchan has a chance!

I wish

Yurifags blown the fuck out once again

See

Im still __upset__

I just hope the anime gives us a timeskip or something.

Now that the smoke is starting to clear from the manga, what do we make of Mugi?

Cucked by a cuck.

But the cuck was so strong that he purified a slut.

Yeah, I hope the anime gives us an epilogue in the form of a timeskip.

Disappointed in him. He probably could have sealed the deal with Hanabi if he didn't drag out his break-up with Akane. I'd like to think they'd make a good couple. You tend to connect well with people who have suffered the same as you.

Akane looks way too young to be a sensei, and I don't blame the anime, because in the manga it's the same. She looks even younger than Hanabi.

The whole premise is retarded and the adaptation showed more why. This little monlogues on their heads was even worse on anime, contradicting themselfs with their own thoughts just because it feels good. If this shit wanted to show humans are just lust animals, it failed so hard with that stupid lines and interactions Not even the direction or editing could save this.

In Japan there's a saying "a line you must not crossed". It means don't do anything extreme that you can't recover from.

Some example: don't kill, don't make fun of your friend's misfortune, etc.

She is trying to push how far can she push the line. To feel the excitement of doing something that must not be done. Because she is empty after all, that is the only way she can feel alive.

Sounds weird? Well, the logic are all bullshit. This show is shit, and everyone is damaged slut. Don't dwell too much into it.

>short hair
>bulkier
>no makeup
>disheveled clothes
Yup, she has become full dyke. I bet she doesn't even shave, anymore.

Don't think she won't still slut around knowing that he's a willing cuck.

She is simply put, 3d in 2d

Damn, why all these sluts have to be so cute.

The author/illustrator has a pretty good track record.

Now that Kuzu is over, maybe this can finally continue.

I WOKE UP IN BEAST MODE

OUR GUY

Cuck sensei gets to smell Akane's breath that smells of other men's semen every day.

Must be nice.

He is living the dream.

Or he's the biggest retard to enter a relationship with a whore. What will he do if she gets pregnant and it's not his?

He's going to be cleaning all of the cum that will be leaking out of all of her holes from the random men and underage boys she'll be bring to their home to fuck right in front of him. She's going to tell him to babysit one of her kids as she gets pounded. And he'll just sit there and watch with a smile. "She looks so happy getting fucked by Tyrone and Chad."

This relationship just sounds like it will fall apart within a year or so.

Akane was and will always be a fickle bitch slut. As quick as she accepted this relationship is as quick as she'll be to move onto something else she finds novel and more exciting. Any brief moment when she gets bored during the day will be an opportunity to fuck random men and fall for another dick or new fetish. It's not hard to see her pulling out her phone and calling up some random guy to fuck her during just the slightest sense of boredom she might feel throughout the entire day. Eventually she's just going to seek quick thrills by finding random strangers to fuck her between dark love hotel alleys. Wouldn't be surprised if she gets addicted to drugs to seek new highs.

Was Akane a nice person when she was a little girl in elementary and middle school?

>I'm just a whore.
Is all you need to know about such a cunt.

This is basically her final chance at true happiness before going on a downward spiral. STICK TO IT. If she doesn't, then I don't know how this marriage will ever survive past the first year.

ShindoL Akane doujin when.

Fake nice the way she is now. She probably started noticing grown men and her teachers wanting to fuck her while she was a JS and JC, which ultimately led her to realize the power she had that she put into use when she stole that one girl's love interest.

What is true happiness? A boring monogamous relationship with a cuck that doesn't care if you get your asshole pounded and creampied by other men?

She'll probably find a new sense of happiness getting gangbanged by men who want to treat her as nothing more than a walking disposable onahole.

That's basically the entire problem. I don't think she's willing to put effort into being in a serious relationship and instead will just fuck more guys. That's why I say it's her last chance at true happiness. Would anybody legitimately say they're happy being fucked by multiple guys who only want your body instead of someone who loves you for you?

>I didn't really understand [CHARACTER]'s monologue
Kuzu in a nutshell. The characters are as shallow as they are inhuman, they spend 15m repeating things they already said or contradicting themselves. The script is total garbage.

Pretty much.

They're the same author or just the artist? I like this one.

it's been mentioned that Akane simply just agrees with anything a guy tries to force on her because she doesn't really know what she wants for herself.

say she goes out with guy A, she agrees with anything guy A says. but in comes guy B and asks her out too, she agrees to that too.

guy A, and well, no one could openly declare to tolerate that kind of thing she does, until the good guy sensei came along.

naturally no one likes it but he pretty much says he's willing to tolerate it. then again, since Akane agrees to everything, we know that if he said don't do it, she would agree to that.

guy A and guy B, and the rest, didn't realize that all they had to do was tell Akane not to be a slut.
it's because of their egos wanting them to feel superior and not have to tell (beg) her not to cheat and she was supposed to be faithful on her own volition.

No, she enjoys the thrill of being the top girl and leaving all the other ones in the dust by making their crushes fall for her.

by cutting her ties with Mugi, it's shown that that's not the case anymore.

Mugi had served his purpose, but that doesn't mean she isn't going to have plenty of casual encounters with capable young studs from now on.

well, we're never going to agree on this since it's mostly not going to be shown what actually happens to her after the story.

Mugi tried to get her to stop and she basically threatened to dump him.

Is the last episode coming before the last chapter?

No, last chapter is already out.

I meant the CR release.

The editor wouldn't allow Hanabi to lose her v card. That's why only Ecchan was allow to fuck her, lesbian sex isn't real sex on Japan. In any case, I doubt the same otaku enjoying kemono will like kuzu anyway

Sc/u/m's wish

It's very clear the "lines" she crosses are social taboos that sabotage any chance of a relationship. Taboos such as sleeping with a million dudes and using them for attention.

She basically makes up a bunch of nonsense to avoid calling herself a worthless whore

She basically makes up a bunch of nonsense because the author who writes this shit is a talentless hack who cannot into characterisation.

This is reasonable.