Let's be real

hi, i'm new here but i want to give a piece of my mind in this chatroom.

you shouldn't have the right to hate speech. hate speech induces violence. like violence, hate speech can also be a physical imposition on the freedom of others. that is because language has a psychological effect imposed physically with long-term crippling effects on the minds of people.

you can't hurt someone's body without breaking the law. that is a crime. assault. since hate speech hurts the mind, and the mind is a part of a body, it is assault.

give me one good reason you should keep this website of yours as a hate speech swimming pool? freedom of speech isn't a good enough answer, as your rights end where law begins and says it is a crime.

i accept that is your current arguement but give me OTHER arguements, as i clearly feel the loop hole in the ammendents need to be corrected. explain to me why hate speech should be accepted? face it. you can't.

thanks.

EMPLOYEE,

This is currently not the narrative, please refer to the minutes of yesterday's meeting on Slack.

Delete this thread and start again.

Thank you

Define hate speech, you dumb homosexual.

>arguements
>ammendents

maybe you should learn how to spell before entering Sup Forums

speech that hurts the current quality of life for our species dumb fuck

what?

>Chatroom
What kind of faggot are you

Fag

gay not faggot.

this is basically a chat. please keep it political.

You're a cringing poof, m8 - I'll knock your cunt right in

Your speech hurts us as a species. We decide what is hate speech, not you and we have decided hate speech is free speech.

"Hate speech" is a channel for people to vent without using physical violence.

Take away people's freedom of speech, and your feelings wont be the only things that get hurt

You project your hate. I don't hate you .. I don't know you. But having said that, If you fell over dead, or Achmed raped you to death, or you got aids and died.. I would not care.. I don't hate you .. its much worse.. I don't care about you..see its not hate , it's indifference.. That is what you are fighting.. indifference.. good luck.

>no. stop. your hurting my feelings and thus inciting violence because reasons.

Your post hurts my mind. Please arrest yourself.

Fuck you. hate speech is free speech and I'll fucking kill you over it.
I don't give a fuck about how you feel. You can't change my way of life or take away my freedoms. If you try we'll go to war.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

>you shouldn't have the right to hate speech
well you probably don't in backwards countries like yours and England

this shouldn't be legal. yhis is inciting violence against me and my people.

If tyranny takes power can we hate it?
Can we hate Hitler?
Can we hate communism?
Can we hate evil?
Who decides what language is hate?
If my speech incites others is it because it is true? And the truth causes anger?

Am I going mad or is that from Star Wars Rebels?

You bring a new definition of what is hurting someone.
You define it as law.
Buddy you are the legislative.

Further.
You imply I should care for the well being of the people which are destroying the world I would like to see.

You completly miss how the weak people are disolving everything I love and my ambition to remove those is based on that and not some evil hate...

There is no comprise I seek. There is nothing but my will I want.
You cannot understand that, you can only stay alive and wait for my time to rule you.

>my people
You're a slaveowner?

Kys faggot. If you can’t handle words or thoughts you should straight up be killed.

No such thing as hate speach as determined by the only court that matters, The United States Supreme Court.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

See you on the chans..

oh good, a bait thread

*"you arent the legislative", not "you are the legislative"
*"compromise" , not "comprise"

>that is because language has a psychological effect imposed physically with long-term crippling effects on the minds of people.

That's only true for people with low to no testosterone.

Many of us are LITERALLY incapable of experiencing psychological damage from non-physical actions. You should understand and try to empathize with this when trying to debate the free speech vs. hate speech argument.

either get a thicker skin or take the easy way out. cowards like yourself would love to use police to silence other people because you can't control anyone, starting with yourself.

go hang around people who dont use hate speech then. Does the entire world need to be a haven for your precious ears?

your kind shouldnt exist, you have no right to speak like that

Hypocrisy alert.

>You have no rights
>Because i have rights

>You should not exist
>Because you argue i should not exist

Do you even see how memey you are?

You're arguing that others should be stifled and have their freedoms stripped because they advocate for you to be stifled and have your freedoms stripped.

You are no better than the monsters you claim to oppose.

Also, homosexuality and all other mental illnesses should be shunned and mitigated by society, not embraced or even tolerated. You're literally the offal runoff of a declining, decadent culture. Everyone knows it.

Just know, everyone knows. Everyone knows inside what degenerate monsters you and your ilk are. Nobody can say it because your handlers (see: jews) control the narrative; but controlling the narrative doesn't undo the truth.

The average, normal human being who produces offspring, works hard to feed their young, and acknowledges some kind of divinity in the universe... knows deep inside that you and yours are monstrous, degenerate lunatics who are a danger to yourselves and everyone else.

right? who rules rules, and that's it. No one needs your permision to exist, child.Life is going to chew and spit you out if you don't learn some self control. Good luck, dumb fucking kid.

Listen, faggot. I grew up in a house with two abusive parents. I went through 18 years of being beat emotionally, physically, burnt, shocked, and tortured in ways you probably couldn't imagine. I have broken many bones, am covered by scars and burns to this day.

After having an experience like that you have two options: give up and take your life, or toughen up and realize that some people are plain evil and you'll have to persevere through it throughout your life; I chose the latter. And what I can tell you is that I am mentally stronger than 99-out-of-100 people I meet because I'm desensitized to anything I can be put through.

What you're proposing with this hug box utopia is going to make it infinitely worse when someone finally encounters someone evil who can emotionally damage them. You are well-meaning, but giving more power to the truly evil people in this world who enjoy hurting people by letting the psychological harm have more impact. Without desensitizing, psychological harm inflicted by truly evil individuals will do even more harm than before.

>they took the bait: the thread

Hi, bi furfag here. Lemme tell ya something honey

Get over yourself you stupid cunt. People can say what they want as much as you can. You saying words hurt people only work if you let it actually get it you or if people attack others because they don't have a filter

>muh psychological damblage causes physic-
Name me one law that actually addresses this or get the fuck out. The difference between hate speech and a hate crime is calling someone a faggot and calling someone a faggot while breaking their ribs

>you shouldn't have the right to hate speech
Which is your opinion. Which is the same right given to you as people who give out hate speech

The world has everyone on it. Either live with it or go on some spree and get shot by a dozen SWAT members

>hi, i'm new here but i want to give a piece of my mind in this chatroom.
You shouldn't be allowed to. Faggot speech is wrong. Faggot speech induces faggotry, Faggotry also causes a physical imposition on the freedom of others, especially christian cake bakers. That is because faggotry has a negative societal effect with long term degeneracy.

Give me one good reason faggots shouldn't be rounded up and imprisoned.

Give me one good reason faggotry and degeneracy shouldbe accepted? Face it, you can't.

Nigger.

This, we can't have a world without hurt feelings. Sorry.

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think this is bait

All fags are child rapists