Why are Americans so much more violent than Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-europe.html
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-united-states.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Life is cheap in murica. You can get killed by the government for not being good at twister or just for being comfy at home with your family. Muh guns, muh freedom and all that shit.

There are not too many blacks in Europe yet.

The whitest state in America is still more violent than the most slavic shithole in Europe

Russia is more violent than the US overall, including the niggers

America is only 56% European. The real question should be why is Eastern Europe so much more violent than Western Europe?

'Cause it's full of slav-o-mutts

white Americans in the whitest States (including states like Vermont and New Hampshire--both of which are well off) are still more violent than most of Western Europe when it comes to violent crimes and homicides.

Because 56%

niggers and illegal immigrants

>commie bebop
Wow....

Go figure the whitest states, new Hampshire and vermont are on the same level as Europe. In New hamphire everyone is armed to the gills but there's no crime. It's all niggers

New Hampshire and Maine have similar culture, history, climate, geography, rural/urban spread, populations, and demographics as neighboring New Brunswick, Canada but still have homicide rates 28% and 54% higher. These are your whitest and safest states and are still considerably more violent than an almost identical neighboring Canadian province.

>murdertugal

>that clean divide between east and west in europe
kek, soviet union must've been hell compared to commie poland

Our prisons are over 50% Islamic. I don't know where that le violent slav meme come from. Look up stats on Slovenia, Slovakia...

That's due to southern "Italians" and other shitskins.

So Americans?
Even their whitest and safest states are comparatively shitholes because of

I saw you posting the sams shit in the same style like this yesterday, how can you people live like this?

Live like what? Repeating a post to make a point in a similar discussion 2 days in a row?

I don't believe that for a minute. But then again, it's amazing what passes for white these days.

Yes. You are sad, crime is getting lower in america, stop being negative and obsessing over the us.

Gun culture + bad education

I know South Italy, Corsica and Southern France have mafia wars but what the fuck is wrong with Belgium and Normandy
you never heard of knifes ?

The better question is why are European such pussies

Economic Inequality.

First, White Americans are mostly descendants of the poor or the criminals from Europe.

Second, too many Blacks and Hispanics

From the continent that killed 50 million people in the span of five years comes, 'Why are Americans so much more violent than Europeans?'

Fun fact NYC is safer than paris and London

wtf is going on in the east europe
is that where all the niggers are?

poland is safer than i thought i want to move there but i look like a N I G G E R

Knife culture + bad education would not be much better

Here's the non-meme answer for anyone wondering. It's hard to have crime waves without any disaffected youths to carry them out.

poles think blacks are BASED, as long as they assimilate. it's the s*rbians who are racist pieces of shit

HOMICIDETUGAL
2017TUGAL

i was exaggerating. i'm technically "white" but am southern yuro so not on Sup Forums and get told I must be arabic all the time.

>just go school then no violence

It's a thread about how violent Americans are wherein I mentioned how violent Americans are. What would constitute a Tunisianon approved post?

Years and years of frontier anarchy.

Alot of criminals are schopl drop-outs

None of the most dangerous states or cities are in the western frontier.

Why would you turn to a life of violence and crime if you have the education to enter society?

If they are schools drop-outs that's because they understood they can make much more money by beating people instead of being a wagecuck

Edgy

giv cute norwegian mommydom gf

muh second admendment

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-europe.html

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-united-states.html

Fucking Marseilles is safer than Boston.

>michigan
>louisiana
>mississippi
>alabama
>DC

really makes you think

blacks.
nigga please.
somalis that got imported in for diversity.
you will be spared on the day un der schnitzel Hans.
the japanese rape baby is sort of right, the brown people are the ones doing all the stupid shit that gets caught and bumps up the crime rate. our White eurotrash ancestors were the hardcases that decided to fuck up a bunch of savages, and make their own land to make moonshine, get into bloodfeuds, and generally be scumbags.

Not really Boston is much safer than Marseille.
Ranking cities just by homocide rate is retarded as it doesn't matter as actual usual crime.

>the US took in a ton of coloreds over the last 50 years
>crime rate goes astronomical

>europe is in its beginning stage of racial transformation
>crime rate is only rising a little

hmm

>muh second admendment

>finland more dangerous than my state

The map is absolute bollocks. Only like 17 people live in the darkest area

Hispanic isn't a race you stupid nip. It's the asian genes from the indians that makes beaners bad, not the hispania descent

Koreans aren't Nips you stupid Burger