Why does the left hate masculinity?

Why does the left hate masculinity?
cnn.com/2017/11/09/opinions/we-need-extreme-vetting-for-toxic-masculinity-kohn/index.html

forbes.com/sites/julesschroeder/2017/10/12/the-evolved-man-7-reasons-why-millennial-men-are-reinventing-masculinity/amp/

ted.com/playlists/404/how_masculinity_is_evolving
newsweek.com/why-we-need-reimagine-masculinity-71993

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/23/toxic-masculinity-men-privilege-emotions-rizzle-kicks

Seriously what the fuck

ANNIHILATE SOY

>Why does the left hate masculinity?
I went to an leftist / antifa meeting and asked this question. No one had any answer. On woman sitting on the ground in front of me said "feminism." An older a man said "maybe Bruce Springsteen?" Another said those old communist propaganda posters showing the strong workers with hammers and stuff.

A professor who knows a lot about Nazis pointed out that the Nazis knew how to attract men with their image of a strong, clean masculine man who uses his abilities to provide for his family and his nation.

The left is aware of the masculinity problem, and they do acknowledge that their lack of masculine role models is driving away many men from their cause. They just have no idea how to solve it.

I see people like the one on the left and wonder in what mental state you have to be in to consider yourself not a useful idiot when you walk around with things like that. Pseudos are even worse than brainlets. There, I said it.

Because they never had a chance

>(((Schroeder)))
I also fucking hate how leftists "reinvent" and "redefine" everything just to suit their bullshit. They don't rest until every single part of civilization has been destroyed.

break it down for me

Pic related. /thread/

>Bruce Springsteen

He's a whiny little lefty bitch like them too

Masculinity is what built civilizations. The left hates civilization, they hate success, and they hate men who don't hate themselves.

They can't solve it because anti-masculinity is a cornerstone of their ideology. Demolishing manhood is a prerequisite for communism.

Some fucking soyboy faggots tried to make fun of me for working on my own car. Why do they act like Jews so much?

This is 10/10 shit user

>Writer Amanda Marcotte defines toxic masculinity as "a specific model of manhood, geared toward dominance and control. It's a manhood that views women and LGBT people as inferior, sees sex as an act not of affection but domination, and which valorizes violence as the way to prove one's self to the world."

These cunts will never talk about how these qualities are all far more pronounced and common in the black community.

Much how they ignore that black culture promotes a "rape culture" and homophobia far past what any white culture does they ignore it, same with how they ignore all the anti-femenist ideologies of islam. This is why their movement is destined to fail.

Because the Left absolutely DEPSISES civilization itself. Masculine men are nation-builders, in fact, Masculinity is the very thing that defines a strong and healthy society, a society capable of standing up for itself in the face of foreign threats. So it's only natural for the Left to attack anything that even remotely relates it Masculinity or traits associated with it.