imgur.com/a/700pN
imgur.com/a/qItQA
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg
i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png
imgur.com/a/kn3pv
youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Tamamo in the CCC outfit, but without the fox ears and tail, and with human ears instead, having a fox mount (kind of like Llothien Prowler from WoW) that wears a face place mask.

Requesting a pissed off Sena in Motoko's uniform

Requesting any of these “Rear Window” movie covers with Chihaya as the photographer. Further instructions are in the same reference.
The references for each idol are here: imgur.com/a/Z1Rl4

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters giving Mimibro-tan headpats like she were a pet cat on her lap, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Mimibro-tan:
i.imgur.com/P7QsBr0.jpg
i.imgur.com/vpAqm8o.png

Requesting colors for Natsume as Fie Claussell

Natsume: i.imgur.com/qUbhQa8.jpg
Fie: imgur.com/a/ZF9Pa

Requesting Kaori Miyazono dressed as Yurika from Project Justice: Rival Schools

Requesting Motoko drawn in Mighty Switch Force's artstyle

Requesting girl Majin dressed as Pirate Girl in pic.

Requesting Sophia making a controversal click-bait article on why sexualizing things is wrong.

Requesting Annie camwhoring using Mirai's account and Mirai freaking out over the comments/in general.

Requesting a chimera abomination with Pixie's torso/upper body, wings, and horns; Zephyr/Shutumon's left arm and Velvet's demon arm, Oct's legs, Raynare's shoulder pads and her wings to go with Pixie's wings, and Meiko's head and breast size.

Requesting Jack wearing a tight black sweater while showcasing either her thighs or butt.

Requesting any Sup Forums girl with Saikawa's ahegao face

This is a pretty good idea.

Requesting Naru Narusegawa dressed as Kaiser Oblivion

Requesting a continuation of pic related.

Where Sucy's fingers go into Akko's pants and Akko does the same, and both start petting/fingering each other, while the television is on.

May!

Requesting Frenda sucking dick with a confused look on her face, as she doesn't know why she can't stop herself

c u t e

Requesting Tachibana Kanade in 2B's outfit, focused on the blindfold

Posting anchor

Requesting Naruko Yokoshima under someone's desk similarly to this image i.imgur.com/pAlw1X5.png

>Youre' pretty awesomepants
Gets me every time

Feel like
>mc-awesomepants
would really bring it together

Requesting a cute picture of Shun. Maybe encouraging the viewer to work hard.

Have a good week everyone.

sup senpai, the other user here. the one working on it as practice, taking my time. I'll finish mine later this week.
this user's version is looking really good btw

for some reason that would read to me as as name rather then a nickname and the sentence would be calling them pretty

Then there would be a comma and that isn't the case

so what if drawfags threatened to deliver instead even more to the shit anons/ bully victims the more shitposting/bullying that goes on?
what would happen, do you think?

Everyone will keep on laughing at you as usual, mishafag.

Requesting fitoria driving her carriage like an AE86, or driving an AE86.

Already happens with tameemo

Requesting Yoko cosplaying Mai Shiranui

Anchoring delivery!

>tameemo
for a second there i thought you wanted tamamo cosplaying teemo from league of legends. use tameme instead

I mix that up with something else Sup Forums related

Requesting Yuyuko Saigyouji giving away a present like this other girl is doing.
With a c: face and the present must be a bomb. The more cartoony the bomb, the better. The bomb would look alright with only a blue/light blue bow, fuse must not be lit.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with any one pokemon in this album
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Shit dude, waifufag migration in full force

+massive +soft stats to her chest?

not them, just thought it'd be fun either way since it'd either cause a shitstorm or shitanons to behave more properly

as opposed to?
at least they didn't bring whatever the hell this weekend was with them

Requesting a cute pic of Sotomura with the haircut in the red circle and wearing her school uniform.

Whatever the hell was with them that weekend?

Requesting Akari Mizunashi in the chinese outfit she wore in Picture Drama #1. We never see the front of it, so I would like a drawing of what you think it would look like

Requesting some cute art of the girl on the far left.

Some people were trying to shitpost whatever drawfags they could. It was dumb.

Can I get this but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers.

Is that Motoko?

Yeah.

Yes

Yes

Yep

Yeah

No.

C-C-Checked.

Makes me pretty sad since that makes us all look like deranged lunatics but I guess it's best ignoring it.

Requesting more cute art of dawn and serena together.
They are just to adorable together Not going to draw but i want to suggest something. How about dawn and serena cooking/backing together or them feeding each others pokemon with their regional specialty dawn feeding serena's pokemon poffins and serena dawn's pokemon pokè puffs while they look at each other smiling.

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

with the speed of shitposts are least some of us are. this is Sup Forums, yeah, but ive never seen such condensed Sup Forumsutism.
with all that effort they could...you know, learn to draw shit themselves?
I don't get one one could be so content in being discontent.

its a shame because I wanna draw for multiple boards but it seems like I'm better off there than here, objectively

It's sad since I am a waifufag and with people just acting that way there would no real way to detect who said what. I'd understand if you or other artist do not want to associate.

Requesting Darkness or Paladin unnerving an orc similarly to this image i.imgur.com/03GFnwq.png

Tamamo cosplaying Fox McCloud please. Speaking of, in Krystal's tribal 'armor' wouldn't be bad but if you end up doing the Fox one, I would really want one of her using the Shine too. Taunting like "COME ON!" would be cute.
imgur.com/a/kn3pv

Is the Tamamoposting this bad this often? It's terrible.

Requesting Kino and Constanze trading outfits.

If you can weather the storms of shitpost, it's actually a lot better here over time if you're into more leisurely threads that aren't completely dead or threads that die within hours as other board's drawthreads usually are. Other boards are a lot stricter too. There will be bad times, but there's always bad times everywhere on all the boards.

It's mostly a matter of preferences but still, I'd say overall it's better here.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret.
A lot of those shitposters are not the waifufags. They're shtiposters who are bored and since the threads are so high strung nowadays have easy baits.
Then dumbass newfags who've never lurked a day in their lives and drawfags who have sensitive feelings feed off of that and assume that everyone is like that.

Used to be worse, I still hate it

Thanks its made me feel better guess it is better to just ignore it.

It's a nice drawing, but that fact that her face is colored in a much more simplistic cartoony style while her hair and clothes have a lot of detail makes it seem kind of weird. Kinda seems like she's missing a little bit of hair on the right side too. Maybe if the coloring/lineart of the face matched with the overall style of the coloring it wouldn't really stand out much. Still, this is pretty good.

That has been THE rule of shitposting.
Report. And ignore.

Its just Saber/Nerofags complaining.

Requesting Yandere Silvia covered in blood either with a psychotic smile or a totally soulless expression.

A drawing of her swinging her rifle by the barrel like an axe (there's one on the stock) or brandishing a Ryobi power tool arsenal, complete with hardhat, gloves, and whatever other safety clothing please.

there's literally a discord just for shitposting in the threads, this whole pity party "the shitposting makes me feel bad" garbage is just feeding them

shut up about it

if it's not directly related to a request or a delivery shut the fuck up

Requesting Patchouli showing off her huge tiddies underboob by wearing this shirt please.

>I'm drawing Masane next, but it'll be lewd.
Which suggestion, if at all, did you take?

Why does all the retardation appear AFTER the WWD ends?

I made a thing

Its Sup Forums no one knows.

this must be the work of an enemy 「stand」

Oh hey, thanks for OP.

The aesthetic is a bit disjointed, I don't disagree. I had a different approach to the face than the sweater.

It's actually the Panty idea a few posts above. I like dick awe and I want to have her in her original outfit because it's what attracted me to her in the first place, so that eliminated a few choices.

Requesting a high school version of the LWA girls like this. Could be the main 3 or just Akko and Diana together. Maybe even Akko wearing a letterman while Diana in a cheerleader outfit passing each other by in the hallway.

I see, that means I'm outta the race. Still gonna look forward to it though.

Requesting Jeremiah Gottwald and Midboss outfit swap.

Can I get Erika in Mashu's.Shielder's Dangerous Beast costume? My other idea includes something POV of her being seductive/suggestive inside her tank (imagine her arms around the viewer's 'neck' and on his lap) or wearing a wedding dress and at the altar, or in some sort of combat jumpsuit, and as if the armor was based on her tank Tiger II if you want to give her armor as well.

Beautiful Duwang

Mecha anime creators resembling number corresponded chaos gods, please.

Requesting Rebuild Shamshel taking a large dragon as a pet, bonus points if a bunch of knocked out smaller dragons are around him.

Requesting NGE angels cosplaying as Magirangers fighting Unit 01 cosplaying as Wolzard.

>no pic

Link to the lewd discord?

Boss, Nuke, and Mucha as Expendables knockoffs as Paradise City from Guns N Roses plays in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=GHEUsGhUtgg

stop shilling your shitpost hub and stay banned

It's Mira

Wiz in a top that says J U I C Y
or just draw Wiz

full_body
skirt_lift
high_heels
anal
handjob
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!