Skåne er danmark tråd

Any actual scanians out there?

Whats your opinion on this whole thing? Do you want to come back to us?
We are a lot less cucked than the swedes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6wVcrVMcJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm Danish and I would only support reconquista if the peoples in said lands were majority Danish.

Purge Malmö, and we'll talk. Besides, I feel safer knowing that we can just blow up the bridge when Sweden implodes.

were all nords

how is jutish (which is hard to understand for other danes) a Danish people, but scanian is aswedish, even though its more comprehensible`?

Its all a dialect continum

If not cucked why you don't invade sweden?

Hideous borders

omitting the hordes of foreign trash, the line between skåningar and danes is actually quite blurred; much like the words that comes out of their mouths.

>waaah give us Skåne
Come and take it then pussy.

Skåne is danish yes. 52% of scanians feel that way too.

Sry Sven. We will save our brothers soon.

SWEDE GUY CALL SOMEONE A PUSSY

OWNED

My Grandfather was Danish, and I approve. I never met him though because he died almost 10 years before I was born.

Please save us, the stockholm cucks want to turn us into arabs

You know, we have meme'd worse things into reality boys

lets make it happen

#skanejedanska

What happens on that Oland island? That looks like it would be a nice place. Do the Swedes let niggers and suicide bombers onto that island?

Dont know actually, never heard much of it

Its probably rural, which means less niggers and lifties all around

Its the same with all of denmarks islands

Just looked it up, and yeah, it's not that developed so not enough social services for the niggers. Farms and old Iron Age sites.

Haha you Nordics are all emasculated pussies, as if any of you would even think of war.

Shut the fuck up drink milker, the only thing you have for yourself is your height, show us them mantittites you soy filled faggot

Like toothpastes are any different.

>Sweden took skåne and turned it into the most immigrant infested shithole

Are Swedes doing this just to troll Denmark?

Also you Danes whining about that is just as pathetic as the spics in the US whining about how the US "stole" states from mexico. It's called losing. Get over it.

Our country was the first to embrace populism again. As we speak we have a party rising like only one party in our entire history has done before. The guy is anti-nigger and wants women back in the kitchen and eventhough the party is barely a year old, it is second in the polls. We are heading straight back to the good ol' 50ies, what events is your country undergoing? More muslims you say? A pity.

if you're going to post in your bobblehead language

Hah, we haven't lost our balls just yet. A feminist government, HAHAHAHAHA.

>Geert didn't win the election
We can still be saved, not sure about Kankerlands
>inb4 jews say SD is controlled op

ahh look who's piping up

Geert lost the election on purpose, everytime he is leading he does something beyond stupid. He doesn't want to govern, he likes to be the angry oppostion and whine about everything. FvD, Thierry Baudet, he is our main man now.

>le 52%
I'm guessing the other 48% relate more to MENA.

Fake news, it is counting Dutch Indonesians (most white washed since 400 years) as non Dutch too. These are the majority of those 'interracial couples', it's bullshit.

They would count Geert Wilders as interracial as well as he is 1/8 Indonesian.

Have fun with your new Geert Wilders.
youtube.com/watch?v=w6wVcrVMcJY

I'll be damned if that flag doesn't look just like a bit of toothpaste.

Thanks for confirming being a bunch of mutts lmao. Sit down shitskin.

>wanting Malmo in your country

Kek, Dutch-Indonesian mutts are so white that you wouldn't even know about their Indonesian roots until they tell you. Many of them have been of great service to our country and I am proud to call them my compatriots. We have a relatively unusual amount of Dutch-Indonesian models, so if anything they are a boon to our gene pool. Indonesians are not your Arabs, mind you.

Now Sven, go back to watching Ahmed have sex with your consenting wife.

Skåne is a shithole due to non-whites, we shouldn't take it back.

>Dutch-Indonesian mutts are so white
>Dutch-Indonesian mutts
>are so white
>mutts
>white
Don't you hear how stupid this sounds? You sound exactly like an Amerimutt.

>you wouldn't even know about their Indonesian roots
You can't tell that pic related got gook eyes? I feel bad for you being this delusional.

pic.

We white people have been neanderthal - homosapien mutts for thousands of years. Mixing genes is not bad, as long as there is no damage done. The Dutch that came to Indonesia married the best looking, smartest Indonesian women available and did thus not damage the gene pool. I don't see what's wrong with that.

However, the hordes of Africans and muslims we are letting invade our countries nowadays are clearly inferior in intelligence as well as in appearance, it is why we can't compare.

I have a strong feeling that you're a hapa, am I wrong?

Why aren’t you all one country in the first place?