Why do niggers like cadillacs?

Cadillacs used to be really nice cars, man. They were like, the Cadillac of cars.

class symbol

Cadillac better than Pontiac. Poor old nigger thinks it's a Cadillac

Cadillac was the first semi affordable luxury car for middle class Americans. Thus, it was the first preowned luxury car that middle class Americans could sell after they ran it down.

i love those late 70s boxy cars

Rich cars. They are like the Ferarris of luxury cars.

ALL THEIR PARENTS USED TO MAKE THEM

>Cadillac
You mean Lexus?

So niggers think DEY BE ROLLIN IN DA WITE MAYNES CAH! When they roll in the hood blasting rick ross from a loweiding niggerlac?

Because Cadillac was one of the only car companies that sold to blacks back in the day

Whenever white people have something nice or cool, niggers like to co-opt it then claim it was their own and add their own niggerized spin on it.

I see it now with Harley Davidsons as well, used to be a white man thing, now I see street niggers driving them around, painting them bright purple and shit while blaring their rap music.

checked and keked
i havent heard that since i was a lad

I miss the boxy trucks, they look badass. Been trying to find an early 2000 F250 but damn they're expensive

Now you cant find a vintage cadillac that hasnte been neglected or negrified. Niggers do one or the other. They run it into the ground since they cant pay for maintenance or they make it bounce and put stereo equipment more expensive than the car.

it used to be how drugdealers would spend their cash. you cant really buy property or go to a caryard with drugmoney, it leaves a trail.

no, niggers arent capable of complex thought

Same with Motocross bikes they steal them from the backs of trucks and then ride them gang style around the streets.

because a while back niggers had pride and wanted to be like white people but soon enough it became a meme and cadillac capitalized on that just like Tommy Hillnigger did

They like them because they have that pre niggerish look to them.

Yeah a few years ago i was at the carwash after riding with my dad and some street niggers were feeling us out to see if we looked like good victims to rob. I hate blacks so much.

Literally a spic truck

Cadilac is the Status symbol.
Rich dudes that pretend to be classy while they are niggers (average shart) buy a cadilac.

This way you can sort them out because people that actually are capable of somthing will have a cars worthy their status and not something made for niggers.

It was the most popular luxury vehicle for years. They haven't evolved beyond it. I like cadillacs too but a lot of them can't read so they just point to the car they want to steal and call it a Cadillac.

>Cadillacs used to be really nice cars, man. They were like, the Cadillac of cars.

Because you can buy a mid 2000s Cadillac for 3 grand.

why the hell don't you like Cadillacs? someone needs to add this to the list of things black people have ruined

You just answered you question. Buying a used cadillac makes you look like a nigger

I bought a 1975 Sedan deVille for $300 when I was in college. 500 cui engine. Ran and drove perfect but the speedometer and odometer didn't work.

Because they are good on gas?

>Good on gas

I can't help it everyone copies whites

Behold the pinnacle of British automotive engineering, this is what peak performance looks like, Americans BTFO !

You people couldnt build a sportscar to save your lives! You guys were literally steam kangz, what went wrong?