Jojo's Bizzare Adventure

Post your forbidden or unpopular opinions.

>the fashion in part 5 was good, especially Diavolo's look

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfG5FBKeGiUfq892LlP9tAay_N-DnFHtl23hpQm_0qI8QPrsg/viewform?c=0&w=1
youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Bizzare
come on now

Araki's art is so bad now

Reminder that David Productions are responsible for ruining JoJo, destroying anime, creating Reddit and 9gag, killing Satoshi Kon, 9/11, ISIS, and the 2008 recession.
Anyone who doesn’t immediately wish death on all their employees and the families of the employees should immediately kill themselves in the most painful way possible.

Fugo's outfit looks awful

I drew the steel ball bois

Davidshills... I knew you guys were pathetic but this is just a new low.

Nice Okane Ga Nai fanart

Part 2 is OK and lacks Characters beside Wham and bullshit Hamon does everything man
David did good with the pacing in 4
Part 5 is a 8/10 with good translation

>no manlet Dio
it's shit
just kidding nice moe Johnny

Do you even know what a shill means or are you just parroting a meme? If he was a shill he would be praising David, not shitting on it.

Oh right, there was one more reason on why I purchased JJL14.
It was for the map I needed for the Pine Tree compilation.

I know man! If I could nuke them, their families, their friends, and their friends friends, I would do it in a heartbeat. They're all fucking worthless evil wretched hellbound sinner scum.

He was posting an exaggerated complaint with an MS Paint drawing to parody people who genuinely dislike David.

You put my post out of context intentionally I was feigning bewilderment on how you think I'm the one not understanding Ringo's character

>now

I legitimately couldn't tell if it was a parody, if he was ironically shitting on david or if he is genuinely shitting on david.

>Forbidden
Part 6 is my favorite part because of how well Pucci folds the story in his favor and how quickly it tumbles down for him.
>Unpopular
Bloody Stream is my 3rd least favroite OP with Sono chi no being 1st and EOTW being 2nd

ironic that the ones who call others shills are the ones who use shill tactics the most.

>2017
>being heterosexual
Kill yourself, Narancia is obviously best but Fugo is a close second in looks in that pic

No one cares about you trying to defend your honor, user
let it die

every panel has some kind of weird anatomy flaw

I actually think the "bad anatomy" here is good. It shows just how mad Jonathan was at this moment.

Reminder to go vote for Jojo and all your favorites to represent the Sup Forums team in the 2017 Spring Babby Cup.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfG5FBKeGiUfq892LlP9tAay_N-DnFHtl23hpQm_0qI8QPrsg/viewform?c=0&w=1
jojo better be a medal this time

dio's right leg also looks a bit janky

I find Jobin being below the jobbers in the Rock Hierarchy to be one of his best revealed facts. Makes his presence as an antagonist more cunning if he's managed to get ahead of Gappy for so long.

Still waiting for the Jobin Backstory chapter

Liking Diavolo's look isn't that forbidden. Come back once you start saying Fugo's outfit is great.

>Johnny is the worst JoJo, including knockoff GioGios

I heard that Koichi steals.

I bet Koichi smokes pot too.

Koichi is pure

Pure THC. He blazes it 24/7

fuck off Rohan

i heard Koichi stole Giorno's underwear

Its only payback after that asshole stole his luggage.

Here is a shitty map from the recent volume.

Pic related is an obnoxious, unfunny punchline/meme dispenser. People who fellate Part 2 and constantly shittalk Stardust are the most fucking childish retarded filth of the Jojo fanbase.

Part 1 is good and Jonathan is the best Jojo.

curious
Is there any part of the map where we haven't been yet in the story?

What do you think about Joseph in part 3?

There is nothing wrong with using your friends and acquaintances for references in your manga

Better. Actual character development to some degree.

I wish Joseph did some trickery in the darby fight instead of jobbing.

He did. He added more liquor to the glass. D'arby would've called him out for cheating if he tried to use Hamon

He did, but D'Arby fucked him in his own game of asspull.

He did

>character development makes a character
lol thats a meme and is untrue multiple times

When did this board get infested with so many contrarians ?
Fucking KYS

>Hamon
>cheating
A natural ability isn't cheating.

Stands are one of the coolest concepts in fiction.
Stands are far, far better than Hamon. I'm glad Araki ditched it.

Read the OP

Just say
>I don't know how gambling works

Still gives him an unfair advantage. D'arby would've seen the Hamon sparks and make him stop.

There's a limit to how much creativity you can have with Hamon, so Araki had to move away from that to something more versatile. Plus, he was at the time trying to move away from JoJo being just Fist of the North Star but with vampires, so the switch away from hamon to stands was nessecary for that to happen.

>Part 1 is good
Yes
>Jonathan is best Jojo
No.
Although he is my favorite.

It'd be cheating if they said at the beginning no hamon but they didn't. Its like betting you can get out of a straightjacket because your arms are double jointed. In any case, I wish he at least tried hamon here so I could sleep easily at night instead of thinking about why he didn't

D'arby would've threatened to kill himself (which would also kill Polnareff) if he used Hamon. Joseph predicted this and refrained from using it.

>GER is an asspull but GE isn't
>SO had a good ending

That is quite the assumption there m8

I wanted Kakyoin to defeat the other Darby instead of some half baked shit with Jotaro defeating another villain again. It would've made for a great moment.

>finally comes back from the hospital
>immediately jobs again

It's a viable option. Why not take advantage of having a hostage?

>SO had a good ending
everyone and their mother knows it all went to shit and nowhere near a good ending in the sense that everybody fucking died
I want to know what happens to Emporio dammit

Gold Experience is a badly-written stand in general, without the Requiem.

Stone Ocean had a great ending that was a nice change from 'The surviving heroes confront the villain, the main-character does most of the work, and he dies the end'.

>not defending your honor
What are you a cuck or something?

More like D'arby packs up his bags and leaves. They can't attack him or Polnareff dies for good and he succeeded at taking out at least one of them. DIO gives him 1000 Good Boy Points for taking out a crusader.

What character does Giorno have at the start that isn't there after he joins the gang?

True. I should've thought of that.

His personality. He becomes a little more subdued after he joins

He is a cocksure dick with a heart of gold deep down. He keeps the heart of gold once he joins the the gang but he isn't very cocksure anymore. Instead he is more reserved and stays kind of distant from the gang members. He doesn't banter with them or anything like his character from the beginning would have.

I think this should be the part 5 ED youtube.com/watch?v=qyPhsFxnc_c

Darby should've made a bet with all of the crusaders and taken them all out at once before they knew his stand power

Maybe his stand can only work on one person at a time.

If he can release all the souls at once then why can't he take in multiple souls at once?

Does Giorno ever smile again after this moment?

Can I have the source for the pic?

He stops being a dick to people since he's no longer on his own and now has actual friends to back him up.
That's it.
And that's boooooooooooooring and doesn't count as a personality.

No wait, Jotaro bet a bunch of souls at once so that is probably wrong. Actually D'arby played it smart by taking them out one by one because they all started feeling a lot of pressure as their numbers dwindled. The group might not have all accepted a bet and instead tried to persuade him another way or just ignore him if he pulled something like that.

I think he smiles when Narancia follows after them but that's pretty much it.

He might have smirked during the Baby Face fight, too.

Yes.

rule 6 plz

>His text is yellow
>he just had a mouthful of piss
Pottery.

Also I'm sure he did here and there but his most memorable emotive moments were in the beginning.

That is pretty funny but he's not smiling.
If he did that would ruin the joke

Pretty sure he also smiles when he puts his hand down Mista's pants.

Confirmed for gay

You sound bitter.

I found the part 6 fights so boring that I'm never going to reread that part. Also the plot to create Made In Heaven is so fucking stupid that I would have preferred if Araki just reused Requiem stands.

How do the retranslations bring Diavolo's character out, because I'm not seeing it.

>part 5 anime will never look as good as this because David Cocksuction is talentless

Even though Part 2 isn't as good as some of the later parts, we haven't had a good JoJo since Joseph

>tfw DIO-sama never give you 1000 Gopd Boy Points
WHY LIVE URRRRRYYYYY

What is Josuke, Jolyne,Johnny, Gappy, and
Jotaro after part 3

>They can't attack him or Polnareff dies for good
Couldn't they torture him?

DIO would probably have someone assassinate him then.

>Jotaro after part 3
If I counted the other parts beside the part in which a Jojo is the main character, Jotaro would be a lot higher on my list. But that would be unfair for anyone that isnt Joseph/Jotaro.

And if we're doing that Joseph gets an even bigger boost for being good in his part, fantastic in part 3, and a decent enough side character in part 4

Part 5 is a 10/10 with good translations and a 9/10 with bad translations.

I think Part 4 is one of the weaker parts