By having 3001 DEX.

Bay having 4000 dex.

AoE
or
armor that reflects damage
with HP and defense that low just tank him

you boost luck

>"Now, you're probably wondering what I'm gonna need all this speed for..."

Because it needs to become even edgier if it wants to stay relevant.

aoe, curses, damage reflection, luck. there's plenty of ways

the novel is even edgier.

By praying to RNG gods.

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Resolute_Technique
By being a manly Marauder(or Templar is you like pantsless old men)

This is what i'm waiting for actually

My name is Barry Allen. And I am the fastest man alive. To the outside world, I'm an ordinary forensic scientist. But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, I fight crime and find other metahumans like me. After defeating Zoom and saving the multiverse, I ran back in time and created the alternate timeline "Flashpoint". I restored the timeline to how it was, only to find things weren't as I left them. I brought new threats to our world, and I'm the only one fast enough to stop them. I am the Flash.

>Not playing Tempest Flicker build
That's the worst keystone after unstable minion

gotta emphasize that they are bad guys

Why is this edgy shitfest so fun?

Cause they are bandits, bandits did shit like this and worse in ye olde times.

Because it's embracing the edge.

This is so edgy that it hurts. I thought they were toning it down.

>noriko
>job village girl
Does that mean she's gonna get raped?

Truestrike.

Why didn't he fuck katerina before he left them eat his leg? What a waste.

Magic missile

Close but not dark enough. She gets sold off by the head bully as a sex slave and passed around until one of the bullies buys her.

You shut your whore mouth about my mirror arrow/minion instability build

By being faster than him or putting in defense and extending your massive trunk like arms.

fuck you gay

Doesn't she get specially modified to take giant dick?

>Sakamoto666
Everytime

The absolute madman.

I wonder what's going on the mind of Sakamoto666 when he's writing Dungeon Seeker

Cast Quagmire on him

use this command skill?

magic
especially aoe magic

Because everything outside the dungeon is already fucked.

who isn't a bad guy in this story?

it seems that everyone is either an enemy
or an enemy pretending to be friendly

Nice garbage 0 damage build.

A 3000 STR clothesline.

ez

>I thought they were toning it down.
the manga is toned down.

Very few, as these guy postedThe world outside is already fucked, even the shota god is fucked in the head if you didn't realize it in the first chapter. Hell, even when he gets his revenge all signs point to him forever staying in the dungeon.

Ain't the dungeon cursed and will literally drag him back even if the shota god helped him out?

Pretty much. Dungeon owns him, It's just gonna drag him back after a while even when he gets to the outside.

Just trap them.

I mean 3000 agi won't do shit if he's in a tight hallway with walls closing in on him and no way out.

Eternal suffering
this fucking edgelord kek

Lava floor

>this fucking edgelord kek
It's funny you say that based on his name. Since he also writes a harem comedy about a guy who has over 60,000 def and only 1HP.He really have over a trillion, it's just the system can't display it correctly, so everyone including the MC thinks he's effectively a metal slime.

Hahaha this isekai is so terrible holy shit

The sharpness of this edge. I mean just wow.

is it any better than dungeon seeker?

This manga is so ridiculously edgy, but it feels almost self aware

Depends on your preferences. If you like a stupid and cowardly(Sometimes understandably so, he thinks he has 1HP after all) MC played for laughs, you'll probably enjoy it.
It was an enjoyable read for me. But I never got the chance to read too far ahead before the WN was deleted for the sake of the LN's publication.

Yeah but that's after she was sold by her master that was into scat who had her choke down buckets of shit.

This just keeps getting better and better...

>LNs publication
this means there's a novel being published right?, whats the name?

>the entirety of this series

HP1からはじめる異世界無双

google is bringing up nothing. ive been hearing this phrase, what does it mean?

He looks like the kid that had to maintain his erection no matter what.

The only reason the Dungeon will bring him back is because he hasn't beaten it yet. The only reason it let him out in the first place is because his stats are so lopsided that he won't even be able to open doors later on which makes it impossible to clear and that's not allowed since it has to be possible to clear.

Top kek.
Gotta jump from that QPU, nigga.

Edge is the finest form of entertainment, sasuga Sakamoto666

Well, it's video games so I don't blame you for not knowing it.
youtube.com/watch?v=kpk2tdsPh0A

So, there are doors in the dungeon that literally require a strength check or something?

>Full Dex builds

>Sakamoto666
Every fucking time.

>super novice with shitty stat distribution

What the hell was this guy thinking?

Yup. Hell, He got trapped by a sadist and placed in a metal bull to be cooked alive. only way he got out was because shota god gave him a skill so he'd punch his way out.

That anything other than min maxing wasn't gonna help. Most adventurers that enter the dungeon get 15 points per level up. He only gets 5.

And even with that min-maxing, he barely scraps by.

>Not maxing ATK/LCK/SPD
>using DEF at all
It's like you don't want to be useful after level 2000

Area of effect, you can't dodge when it hits everything.

Its like the punish for bitch all over again

block his path

Will he be getting more points if he ever classes up?

I believe it's either he gets the extra points unused or they just get evenly distributed toward all his stats, I need to check again. Either way, he needs that class up.

What the fuck is wrong with the corners of his eyes?

I don't know, maybe the No Life King attribute that alters his body tissue to produce a strong neurotoxin might have something to do with it.

Ate the grim reaper and made him a No Life King, which made every atom of his body incredibly toxic. Also apparently gives you fucked up crows feet

Use tracking spells or that rely on WILL save.

Holy shit I almost cut myself on that edge. Be careful, anons.

So this the pinnacle of japanese writing.

Why do I like the edginess of this compared to the other edgy stuffs?

Great, thanks for reminding me I don'thave Pram yet.

I could cream myself if a powerset were given as much detail and depth as even a single panen video.

Is DS the thinking man's isekai?

>maxing luck
Total patrician
>almost all points to luck DeS run
That's the shit

No problem. I don't have her either. Got Zetta though, and iirc, I'm working on geting LoC ship parts. Fuck the PPS though, takes forever and is almost mandatory. I think I have enough statisticians though, not looking forward to doing other innocents.

I miss the days when all you needed to grind was to buy shit at Rozen Queen that happened to have broken as fuck Innocents.

wow definitely not reading this thank you

/thread

What's with all the edge? Are all these action/isekai ln/wn writers legimately 14?

They're drawing their past experiences as inspiration.

>They're drawing their past experiences as inspiration.
I didn't know most of the writers were born in Somalia

Use any 100% sure hit skill. Since he put all his points into AGI, he has shit DEF and ok HP. Just get a tanky character and spam the skill till he's dead

Nah, just the stuff they figure they'd have written had they been that age, and drawing from their 14 year old selves.

I guess I phrased that poorly.

At least it will never be an anime.

Don't jinx it. They always start as web novels like Arifureta, then get a light novel published, then get a manga. After that it's just a step away from being made into anime. This one's already at the manga stage.