RICHARD SPENCER FALSE FLAGGING CHARLOTTESVILLE

FUCK THIS FAGGOT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UniteTheRightVA/status/947647598248300546
charlottesville.org/departments-and-services/departments-h-z/police-department/contact-us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He retweeted then deleted this.

has anyone ever talked about this guy that wasn't a shill?
seriously?

Richard Spencer is the shill you fucking faggot.

Spencer is a Jew. Stop being a stupid fake France.

It's happening

twitter.com/UniteTheRightVA/status/947647598248300546

They even put a fucking menorah.

my almonds are activated.

You would have to be retarded to not think he isint controlled opposition.

Someone post the pic of him and his wife with the Bush family. The big stupid grin on his face.

I'm honestly convinced he's a CIA nigger

How does Tricky Dicky manage to get out of jail every time he's arrested for the media cameras? I have a feeling the media will try to stage an ebin nazi BTFO with Spencer getting arrested tonight.

Politicians take pictures with EVERYONE and he was writing for The American Conservative, it's the least shocking thing ever

they fall for it every fucking time

First off you're a shill trying to rally discontent with Spencer, 2nd retweets don't equal agreement, 3rd no one here gives a fuck about Spencer.

I don't even Sup Forums regularly and I know this, fuck off newfag.

I already called the police.

The correct response to Spencer is to ignore him entirely like all other CIA plants.

So many butthurt heebs trying to prevent any and all White Nationalist figures from gaining a following.
It won't work, jews. There needs to be real life activism if you want pro-white change.

Richard Spencer is a fucking kike.

Spencer is smart enough to get a permit with the city before doing anything, non-happening.

>all other CIA plants
Ah yes, the "every single WN with even slight popularity is a fed" meme.
Fuck off back to 8chaim, you subversive kike. This is how WN 1.0 was destroyed in the 70s, by you fucking faggots accusing everyone of being a plant. The only plant here is you.

another CIA op to prevent ppl from taking the REAl redpill of western chauvinist econ-nat joel osteen neoconservatism

Go away JIDF. Fuck off.

Maybe Richard just wants liberals to stand out in the cold yelling for a few hours while he sits at home comfy watching it from afar.

anyone named and not dead is working for special interests.
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Nah but it's pretty clear that Spencer is a controlled opposition. I bet the contributions he receives leads you right to DC.

same

No. You got four shill replies prior to mine. People are dumb enough to proclaim the Bush pic as proof without ever acknowledging he worked as a basic bitch Republican for almost a decade

White Zionist means wanting an ethnostate for whites. Shoo shoo, you subversive jew. Everyone is so tired of you leftypol faggots and your whole calling Spencer a plant bullshit. You do this with every pro-white figure in existence. And that's your problem; you've cried wolf one too many times. Once people realize that there's a minority of subversive kikes calling every single pro-white person ever "a plant", nobody believes you any more.

Not getting into this debate with you faggot. I hope Spencer gets arrested tonight. That would be an AMAZING start to the new year.

This. They're banking on people not watching the videos of Spencer BTFO Jews at public events

Go back to leftypol. Nobody is falling for your anti-WN slander.

Anyone else smell that pachouli oil?

Yeah. These retards bother me because newfags might not have enough experience on Sup Forums to realize that there is a group of leftypol faggots who call every single pro-white person a fed or a plant, so they might get discouraged.

Richard Spencer is without a doubt controlled opposition you fucking faggot.

He said the word "Global"! There was also a jew who said the word "Global"! HOLY SHIT, THIS MEANS SPENCER IS A JEW!!
You wouldn't happen to be Moarpheus, perhaps?

what makes you think its a false flag faggot? this is perfect optics for the new year

No, but you're definitely a JIDF Spencer shill.

>optics
Typical Jew term.

Moarpheus you are scizophrenic. Your proof is that he used a word that a jew used. You accuse everyone of being a fed.

They're allowed to celebrate New Years just like everyone else. Charlottesville is a home for faggots so they don't deserve a New Years.

I don't know who the fuck Moarpheus is. It's gonna be a great start to the year when Spencer gets arrested though. Amazing.

LMAO you're doing it again.
>He used a word that a jew used once! That means he must be a jew
Holy shit I actually don't think you're maliciously trying to subvert white nationalism. I think you're actually genuinely doing what you think is good for the cause. You're just scizophrenic and so you're coming off as completely insane.

Prove it, psycho. You are obsessed. Spencer is your Sonichu

is schizophrenic your catch-all dismissive term when you have nothing of actual substance to say? Tell Dicky to enjoy new years in jail for me.

>tfw my city took down its long standing and beautiful confederate monument because some guys wanted to play stormtrooper in public

just stop with the Charlottesville shit already you're only making things worse

zog damage control

That's his fucking job! To make himself an easy target for MSM to attack.

It's bigger than the statues user

No, your city took down the monument because the city is run by niggers, jews, and self-hating whites, then they blamed it on the ebil racists because they are an easy scapegoat.

BREAKING NEWS: MAN POTENTIALLY IN A PARK

Looks like Mike Enoch is going down there too. His wife is fucking Mossad.

Nah u have to be retarded to not think Spencer is a plant. He showed up in Clinton state Dept emails and was very well known to them by name being a subversive even in Europe

I wouldn't get frustrated, people are erecting confederate monuments on private land now and leftists can't do a thing about it

Cant wait to see the next round of dramas from Richard Spencer, Andrew Anglin and every other controlled opposition retard.

The Charlottesville PD knows about it. Hopefully if he goes through with his plan they can do something about it

I agree he's probably slightly compromised but I bet he thinks he's doing it on his own terms

I hope he gets arrested tonight that will be fucking amazing.

Do your civic duty and give them a tip. The more tips they get the more likely they are to take it seriously

Probably will, wouldn't be surprised.

There won't be another big rally for years. Hardcore political dissidents made the mistake of trusting the police and the state and it's clear it won't happen again. Having a cheeky impromptu rally for half an hour to get media coverage then getting out of dodge (!) would be amusing.

obviously

yes but it's disappointing to see the statues disappear. The main reason they're doing it is to make the third world immigrants with no cultural ties to the country feel more welcome

true, but after Charlottesville we've only become more hated and loathed. Pro-white is equated with literally Hitler because of that video of the Charlottesville tiki torch marchers chanting blood and soil

Yeah make sure you tell them he's committing a crime, like arson or something, and also include your real name. Don't worry about your phone number, they'll see it.

Unlawful assembly.

dunno why more people don't do this. Putting monuments up on your land (with lots of HD surveillance cameras) would pay itself off in a year thanks to suing niggers and trust fund libshits left and right

interesting, this is the first I'm hearing of this

there was actually a follow up rally in Charlottesville a few months after the original one but it didn't get any coverage because nothing happened. I don't understand how anyone can call Cville a victory though, it obviously wasn't

Yep go ahead and dial 911 right now, only good things will happen

Oh I know but that was small, and it did get decent coverage, just not wall to wall international news for 3 days. That kind of rally is fine. I think Charlottesville was an honest mistake, I certainly wasn't expecting them to be strung up in such a shameless way. But with hindsight something like it was always going to happen. And yeah, it wasn't but it was also always going to happen at some point.

They have a local number. Non emergency.

charlottesville.org/departments-and-services/departments-h-z/police-department/contact-us

>You would have to be retarded to not think he isint controlled opposition.
I suspect that about most overnight youtube celebrities, even if I'm wrong in my personal suspicions, it's of no consequence either way. What was that old saying about a sucker being born every minute?

why would you call 911? fucking retard

good post

Just do it and file a report. Make sure you mention you saw him committing a crime

You know I'm not a fucking retard right?

When hasn't being pro white been equated to literally Hitler you fucking tard.

Obviously an evil crime is taking place and you should file a report immediately

To shut down whatever retarded LARPfest Dicky is planning. Remember the statues came down all because Spencer and his idiot followers wanted to LARP as brownshirts.

What are you typing about, you just said Spencer was committing a crime and would go to jail. Why are you hesitating to report it

>call the non emergency number
>tell the operator that Richard Spencer is planning an unlawful assembly at Emancipation Park
>Did my part

Kys.

I've followed Spencer for years as my political evolution has been somewhat parallel to him.

Shill? No.

FSB dupe managed by Putin's asset of prime Russian pussy? Probably.

Pro-white?

Richard Spencer is a Jewish psy op.

And in turn even the Jewish run Fox news Network had to cover it and expose boomers to the insanity of the current left. Y'all niggers act like a statue can't be replaced.

Pretty sure they're just trolling senpai
A couple of tweets and Lefties are scurrying to a park

God damn, there's so much shilling against Spencer.

the 50s

So you didn't file an actual police report meaning you made it up? That's odd, why would you lie?

No. Spencer is the shill. The people who don't like him are normal Sup Forumsacks

hitler was the good guy newfag

The best sign of a shill is they call everyone else a shill.

Spencer is pro-white. End of.

he's a pedantic pseudo-intellectual who came out of nowhere and made himself king of the "movement." He has ties to weirdos like Dugin and his Kremlinbot ex wife

Yes Sup Forums is very much against white identity.

Lol, thinking we'll ever go back. Besides the 50s is when the likes started in their promotion of degeneracy via smoking adds getting women on uppers downers etc. The 50 where a shit.

>tweet with 5 likes
>90 replies
Jesus christ Sup Forums who fucking cares

t. shill