Kemono Friends

The time for us to say goodbye to our friends is fast approaching.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ArjlPAU_X4
youtube.com/watch?v=Em3XjsMuhTA
my.mixtape.moe/udghrf.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=2TNp9EyBmcc
animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1488452395
youtube.com/watch?v=tE1HDSipRxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's been fun

You know, you can't just ride away into the sunset as a tragic heroine and think everything will be okay just because you said some pretty words at the very end. You watched me suffer for two years and ignored it. I've never been the same, and I suppose I never will.

>hear a strange noise at night
>find this in your garbage can

What do?

reminder Shoebill might have killed her younger sibling
youtube.com/watch?v=4ArjlPAU_X4

Hiss.

I'm pretty sure my submission for Sup Forums sings is the equivalent to sending the guy anthrax

i feel disturbed

Enjoy my brand new squeaky onahole.

AWW SHIT

Bring my dog out to scare it off.

The final product is going to be pure poison. Just you wait. It's going to be fun.

Is it making a huge fucking mess and scattering my trash into the street and all the fuck everywhere?

Let's bring back humanity together!

Yes

I don't want it to end.
Where's Haruhi when you need her?

toki wartooth

ETA for the livestream?

bath with her

5 minutes

It can't be any worse than my submission. Have some faith in yourself

ZA BEASTO

I guess I wouldn't do anything. Arai is too cute to get mad at.

smug it to death

Professor, Kashikoi in Disguise!

>Kaban throws Arai into the sandstar

Which is appropriate since we'll need it to kill ourselves when the show's over.

We're not dying. We're being reborn as user Friends.

>Tadaima!

The entire thing will be tanoshii. I had fun as I managed to get backup singer lines from a friend who I told him to just read lines and he had no idea what they were for, and using google translate for on of the parts. Also got a group of friends for the meme section.

>throwing like its a common thing to do
>raccon's confusion and despair
>fucking loop
MY SIDES, EVERY FUCKING TIME

>Kaban and Serval cosplayers on twitter

I wonder if they Savannah Combination'd together.

[x] Rape

It's nearly here.

Just 5 more minutes

Well it was attacking the guy's dog if I remember the story behind it correctly.
And while Arai is clean of rabis, most other raccoons aren't.

>rabis
Just makes it more funny, he could be biten and die doing that, the absolute madman

Man, it's surreal how much can happen in three months

youtube.com/watch?v=Em3XjsMuhTA

Or just go to a doctor and get a vaccine.
That's what I would do if I get bitten by some animal.

That Toki kek

Just remember friends, don't cry because its over, smile because it happened

Sorry for making that second thread. Don't think that I should dump translation of interview in a KemoFure discussion thread.

snazzy

Don't tell me what to do

Dont crush my dumb gag

Why do so many wild animals have rabies and other diseases anyway? It's sad how we have to live in fear of them.
No really, feel free to post it here. Not only it's something all of us are interested in, but it also gives us more material for discussion.

Why not?

The last 12 hours

my.mixtape.moe/udghrf.mp4

Anyone got a pastebin link to the interviews that user was translating?

Because they don't get vaccines from every horrible virus like humans do since birth

Anooooon, Margay is being gay again!

Wil Serval confess?

I have no idea what the fuck this show is. Tell me, should I pick this up? (I'm pretty sloshed right now)

It's a form of natural population control. And eugenics, sort of.
The weaker ones get sick and die, the stronger ones survive and propagate. The weaker ones dying keeps the population from exploding.

youtube.com/watch?v=2TNp9EyBmcc
It's so cute

Stay classy, Sup Forums

Throw it in the trash

>Why do so many wild animals have rabies and other diseases anyway?
Diseases evolve to create behavior that propagates spreading the disease. People cough and sneeze infected mucous and water droplets.

Rabies induces aggressive behavior that pushes rabid animals biting other animals.

If there's an ecological niche, something will find a way to fill it for its own survival. Hell, HIV is a virus that figured out how to propagate itself by infecting the very cells necessary to fight it.

To her crimes?

Just hope for the best, and hope that their eardrums are resistant to bleeding. It can't be any worse than mine.

No it's not like that at all, dumbass.

The reason animals die of disease is because anti-bacteria/virus defenses are both slower to adapt to changes in bacteria and virus evolution and have logarithmically huge resource and energy expenditure problems. IE; an animal spending more resources on its immune system will have to spend less resources on something else, like muscle mass, brain mass, fur length, size, or some other parameter that reduces its survival ability in some other areal.

Translation of the Animate interview
animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1488452395
Continuing from and

> When did the trending sign appear? A look back from the anime getting green-lit to live broadcast

Reporter: Looking back at the time when anime was first announced till the point of actual airing. Anything really left an impression on you?

Kadokawa: The anime was announced on March-april of 2016 and that's when the game switched to a totally free to play model, which is when the visual project got announced.

Reporter: Thinking back to the broadcast date of January 2017, that notice was rather early.

Kadokawa: The actual announcement of TV anime came on July 2016. We held the "KemoFure Shop" and "Collab Cafe" at Akihabara to encourage the fans. That's when the official merchandises were first sold.

Reporter: How did the KemoFure shop get received?

Kadokawa: Dedicated fans came far and wide to frequent the shop, and we are very grateful for that. The Kemono Friend community is very kind and warm. It is thanks to their nonstop support that we have been able to continue until this point. We've been told of "stupid admin" "we can't help it because there's Serval though". (laughs)

Reporter: Were the people kind to everyone because the subject's about animals?

Kadokawa: And when we resumed the KemoFure shop two months later for the Penguin's debut, leaking info bit by bit. It felt as if that I was really stingy with the new info, but there's so few people involved, and besides, this isn't my main line of work.

Reporter: Of course not. The Editor in chief couldn't be so unoccupied at that (laughs)

Kadokawa: But I do love "Kemono Friends" personally. So I'd like to see it continue, if only just through doing things little by little. We wanted to show that we are continuing the project through showing new characters. In November 2016 we released the anime preview video, and by end of November we announced the cast. Criticism of how the "game cast and anime cast are different" came up at the time, but as we've said before, we have our reasons for that, we we had to soldier up quietly as such.

Thank you based Translator user. It will be a tragedy to lose you after Zero Day Tanoshii/Ep. 12.

Reporter: You were prepping for the anime airing at the time, so it must have been hard, trying to trickle information down bit by bit. What was the public response at the time?

Kadokawa: Still, the number of Twitter followers that we got were just at 5000 to 6000. There weren't much growth from the time when the game's live. Not only that, we started to get the dismissive comments such as that "this weird work's coming out when the game's already closed shop", and we were getting noticed negatively.

Yaoyorozu: Normally you'd think that you are broadcasting the anime in order to promote for the game, which is a misconception that we wouldn't be able to clear no matter how hard we try to explain. Moreover, the anime's advanced viewing as December 14th, which was just when the game service had ended. We didn't plan this out. It's sheer coincidence.

Kadokawa: Yep! Although people really tried to spin it that way even if were sheer coincidence.

>Cerulean info dump volume

I'm glad the VA autism was resolved, it worked out in the end.

Are you ready to say good bye, Friend?

>HIV is a virus that figured out
I hate when people phrase it like this, as if the virus had a mind of its own and intelligently figured out this solution. It didn't 'figure' anything out. There's millions of strands of bacteria/viruses, so obviously the strand which happens to be designed in a way that makes it near impossible to kill will flourish.

youtube.com/watch?v=tE1HDSipRxU

You will never share the wildlife with the friends and Steve.

>nobody will scan it

Just watch it. There are 11 episodes, and the final one is airing in 12 hours. Get on the hype train while it is approaching maximum speed, lest you miss out and regret it forever.

Giant squid friend when?

looking for some serval video and got this

>There weren't much growth from the time when the game's live. Not only that, we started to get the dismissive comments such as that "this weird work's coming out when the game's already closed shop", and we were getting noticed negatively.
Fuck, they really read fan feedback?

Not that I can read it anyway
;_;

>autism

Boss! Is this your final form?!

You're being pedantic. I was explaining it in a manner that most people who don't understand how evolution works intake. I can't believe someone's that autistic.

They also get extremely depressed when they get separated with their human.

Oh shit, we better get Kaban back.