Naruto

What was Sup Forums like when this happened?

>had trouble beating Deidara who Itachi effortlessly one-shotted
>still planned on fighting him

What was he even thinking?

>Muh clan

Seriously though, Sasuke getting pushed like that when he had the elemental advantage was retarded

>Sasuke turned his sharingan off because it was upsetting deidara

>mangareader

Fuck off Narutard spammers.

Because itachi is kishimoto's special snowflake.

Indifferent as it should be now

Sasuke didn't really think of anything besides revenge. Reminder that he was once a cute boy & not an edgelord.

Of the Akatsuki, who would Might Guy not be able to beat 1v1?

He was thinking he should have specialized in genjutsu.

Itachi, Obito, Kakuzu, and Deidara.

Pain probably, wouldn't be able to find his real body.

How did he summon the giant snake if he was out of chakra? Was this ever addressed?

Haha someone scribbled all over that guy.

Naruto threads were saged and spammed into shame, back then

If a mod deletes this thread too I will punch them in the face at the next convention they attend. They better make sure they never let anyone know who they are.

aren't the big three threads being allowed on Sup Forums a more recent thing? What caused the change?

Leave them alone fucko.........................i will jump suplex you.

>sharingan somehow allows you to 'see through your opponents moves'
>some how expands into summoning a mecha demon thing that is basically invulnerable

>aren't the big three threads being allowed on Sup Forums a more recent thing?
No One piece was always allowed the only thing is hat the threads were plagued with shitposters and wiki spammers it was awful. One Piece even got a sticky for the time skip

He wasn't out of chakra, he was ALMOST out.

moot had enough, I guess.

Is the Narutard spammer mad that his constant spamming on Sup Forums is finally being noticed?

With luck, you will get a permaban soon as well or be forced to share your credit card information with someone like our admin, Hiro, by buying a Sup Forums pass.

No one cared. Narutu is trash.

Was I the only one who thought Deidara is pretty hot?

No homo

Fuck off Narutard. Your threads were deleted for a reason. Even the mods were tired of your faggotry.

Deidara ranked 6th popular character when he first showed up. He's like the toph of naruto.

Yes, its 1 spammer with 22 IP that keeps this thread active.
Its 1 spammer and not people who want to discuss an anime that contribute to the threads.
You are not insane or anything.

I stopped watching Naruto during the first 20 or so episodes of Shippudden, last thing I remember was Kakashi trying to use his eye hax to kill Deidara, instead of just blasting him with fireballs or something, I thought it was really dumb.

Everyone knows you spam and shitpost with your phone, Narutard.

Yes. One man, with 21 phones, is spamming this thread. Good detective work.

If Obito goes intangible, I doubt most of the Naruto characters can harm him. Kamui is hax like nothing else.

I don't understand what Kishi was thinking when he wanked Itachi the way he did

Its got fucking tiresome how Characters were riding his dick

I remember back when people thought Jiraiya could beat Itachi and Kisame together.

Only underaged newfag Narutards like yourself don't know how phoneposting works.

Fuck off back to if you want to engage in cancerous versusshit.

No, you're just insane if you think it's just one person.

Good thing all those deleted Naruto threads in the archive say otherwise.

Yep. You're completely insane.

I will never understand how this fucking manga triggers some sperglords on Sup Forums so hard they will go into the threads and bitch and moan about it for hours on end.

This desu.

Now, who else will get DBZ power ups in boruto?

Money is on orochimaru, boruto, salad.

Maybe Kakashi?

Its "new generations".
Theres the class below naruto that should be the next on the power up list.
Konohamaru with his shotgun and so on.

I don't think anyone is getting a powerup. Naruto and Sasuke will be the Status Quo for a while. Only thing I could see getting a powerup is the Byakugan.

Other than that you'll have the usual power creep of villains and main characters.

Maybe you should fuck off back to >>>/reddit/

No one's getting a powerup for a while in the anime at least. Boruto and Sarada will have to get something in the manga since Mitsuki already has sage mode.

maybe you should go back there to dislike comments you don't like.

Perhaps someone will even give a shit about your opinion there.

Even considering the nature advantage, Deidara was scissors to Sasuke's paper.
Sasuke was a step ahead of Deidara every time for the whole duration of the fight but unable to finish it cleanly every single time.

>how was Sup Forums like back then
We fucking banned shitty naruto threads.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Sorry Narutard but you were never wanted here. Go back to >>>/reddit/ if you want a safe space.

More like WAS a gateway anime of the worst kind

;_;

It's been a long time since i've seen this pasta.

The presence of Big Three threads cause shitposting.
The absence of Big Three threads cause shitposting.

They realized that nothing will change of Sup Forums if they allow Big Three threads or not (retards will be retards), so they just lifted the prohibition.

>talks about safe spaces
>demands people leave his
spergy, do you really think people will do what you say just beause you throw a tantrum?

grow up.

I just cant fathom what the fuck mods are doing.
They deleted one message but left all autistic spam up.

Why is this even being discussed?

Naruto's fanbase is anathema to good taste and atmosphere. I don't give a shit about your implications on Sup Forums's so-called "good taste", the fact is Sup Forums is a diverse community with a healthy mix of opinions. People here don't all get along, in fact they're frequently at each others' throats, but at least they know the etiquette of the board, unlike the unkempt trogs that wander in from Narutofan and other such places at the barest mention of Naruto.

Seriously, it's just that simple: Naruto's fanbase is absolutely atrocious, and anybody who says otherwise either has no first hand experience with these people, or is one them.

Itachi made it sound like he could.

I think Itachi being ninja Jesus was fine because he wasn't a main character.

They deleted the Naruto threads you spammed but newfag Narutards like yourselves won't even understand why they were deleted.

How is that related to mods not banning posters who break the sites rules tho?

seeing how the chapter was released almost 10 years ago the average current day Sup Forumsnon was about 11 years old and didn't use the internet beyond Xbox Live.

2007 Sup Forums probably didn't give much of a fuck about it.

there are plenty of disgusting and horrible fanbases on the internet, some on Sup Forums too. That's the way things are, having autistic fits about it won't improve the board quality one bit though.

>Autist spurging out about other autists.
I don't have enough popcorn for this thread.

Narutards lately have been flocking to Sup Forums due to its somewhat recent mainstream popularity, and they bring with them their overinflated sense of entitlement. Which explains why those idiots have been trying to force Sup Forums to like, accept and embrace Naruto and Naruto threads. Now now, it’s true we used to discuss Naruto in the past, once a month, even if we still generally hated it. However, all this ended up accomplishing was attracting horrible narutards to Sup Forums, from places like Narutofan and Gaia, even more so in the last 6 months to 1 year. Always trolling other threads and calling everything else moeshit, spamming threads you don’t like, not conforming to the most basic Sup Forums standards and generally making the board a shittier place for everyone.

Its not entertaining tho.
It's same autistic shitposters spamming same messages they spammed 5 years ago over and over while the rest of us just wait for mods to do their job...any day now.

ITT: Narutards who can't accept the fact that the anime and manga are shit and only think its good because it popular. There are thousands of anime series out there, go and increase your power level and discover that for yourself that there is better anime out there.

And go back to your Naruto forums if you seriously want to discuss Naruto. Post a Naruto thread on Sup Forums and its blatant trolling as a shitstorm is inevitable.

Any logical person that isn't UNDERAGED would understand this. And don't even think of mentioning Naruto belongs here because its an anime. Sup Forums is build by elitism and consists of elitists, your kind will never be welcome here, ever. Deal with it.

Sup Forums is a self-moderated community. Moderators only enforce rule violations, and the community’s judgement sets standards on top of that. Sup Forums does not run on "if it's not explicitly against the rules, it's okay”. Signatures, XD, and "sugoi~~~~" AND Naruto are not explicitly against the rules but Sup Forums does not tolerate that sort of bullshit. Sup Forums is just doing its job moderating your asses out of here and making it clear narutards will never fit

Your protestations say otherwise about the effectiveness of my, and others', spite for you and your fellow narutofags. I have no idea where you get this misguided idea that you are somehow tolerated, that your fanbase isn't absolutely uncouth and seedy. Make no mistake, it's not like I'm fighting a battle to get you off this board, I'm just letting you know that you will never, ever be accepted here because your entire fanbase is filled with degenerate scum.me:

Is Gaia even still a thing?

Sup Forums was fairly young back then. I'm not sure you'll actually find an user that was here.
I myself have only been coming here for just under 9 years, so this is before my time.

susano and naruto's nine tails synergy form that was basically the same thing were really really dumb

I find it funny that you misuse "Safe Spaces" as much as the SJWs.

this is the type of autism that spergs about a 10 year old manga page. Even the narutards grew up, but you can't get rid of your autism.

The plothole filled mess had been confirmed. It only got worse from here, with the odd spike but then steeper drop (jiyara fight, pain fight, resurrection, failure to kill hinata etc). This particular fight (OP image) was when it really started to break it's own rules.

haha, how can autism be used as an insult?
Only an ignorant cunt would use autism as an insult. (And there's nothing I hate more than ignorance)

Autism is a gift in my case, I have an IQ of over 150 which makes me technically a genius thanks to my autism.
I've been going through school all my life being bored out of my fucking brains getting at least 95% on all my tests (and all the incorrect answers were silly mistakes) because I'm just too fucking smart for school I can't wait for everyone else to learn something I already knew within the first day or too of being taught it.
Every year I scored the best of my year on these stupid multiple choice tests we do and the headmaster came to my class to tell me that, which obviously resulted in being called a 'nerd' which is true but I shouldn't be ridiculed for it.

I recently became home educated so I could learn at my own pace and I'm getting my GCSEs done in 1/4 of the time everyone else has to do it in, I'm also doing more than double the average amount of GCSEs that usually would be done.

I used to get paid £30 an hour working online, which is more than the teaching assistants at my old school earned, it was so fun pointing that out to them

So, in conclusion, calling someone autistic is not an insult, in my case, it makes me highly gifted.

One more thing, I don't know if this has anything to do with my autism but I am a sociopath so I'm not hindered by irrational emotions like guilt, compassion, empathy etc.

haha, the most satisfying thing is to know that you will all see this as a waste of a natural gift and that I am undeserving hahaha, that brings me great satisfaction.

I'm practically perfect, let the jealousy flow through you.

Hownew.ru

No legit though it must have been like 5 years since Moot made Sup Forums N/a/ruto for a day or so.
And back thr Bleach and One Piece were allowed without incident.

But regardless of how you felt about that chnage he was 100% right about 1 argument. Some people were legit starting threads just to self detail them into dub threads.

Salad is getting her mangekyo and burrito will most likely inherit the fox from his dad.

There would have been no thread about it, because Naruto threads were not allowed..

It was a cultural thing were some of the board hated it and some of the board was ashamed to admit they liked it. Threads were immediately mocked, spammed or mods just deleted them. You could even get banned.

It's was a little dishonest because threads about HxH, etc were allowed. And quite a few people here secretly read it and enjoyed it.

It didn't reach a tipping point until the manga was ending and people finally cracked and couldn't help posting about it, to the shock and horror of people here who really did hate it and were not faking.

TL;DR it was a cultural taboo to duscuss it for many years, the abandonment of that taboo marked the end of the old Sup Forums

Well that just seems stupid anyway, I mean it is not anywhere near as good as some of the fans make it out to be, but it is also not anywhere near as bad as some anons here make it out to be.
Also Naruto is not as popular as it once was so it is not as if the obnoxious part of the fanbase would come flooding back in because of like 1 naruto thread in the catalog.

Yeah, it was almost impossible to see a Naruto thread back then. I remember Sup Forums having one hell of a thread when the Pain fight aired or that photoshop thread for when Sasuke did this funny pose in one of the manga chapters when he fought Naruto again.

And until this point summons required huge mana reserves. He cast two spells in an instant, summon and then a desummon (or he'd have died inside the snake on location). It broke it's own rules. Granted the series had never shown us like a character MP meter and a fixed MP cost per spell (the series would have been better if it did).

So...you had an emotional breakdown in class about how jealous everyone is of your intelligence and obvious greatness. The headmaster had to come in and comfort you with sweet lies of what a smart boy you are while your classmates hid their snickering behind their books. You now are "homeschooled" because your parents figured out it is better than telling you that had to hire a babysitter.

You are autistic, it's just not the smug and superior type you imagine exists.

It was mainly because of its popularity. People here liked to feel superior to fans of the series.

It was a little silly given some of the content discussed here, and more than a little dishonest because a lot of people here read it every week and as soon as the taboo broke all of a sudden every poster here knew every detail from tiny side events in the manga from years ago so obviously had been reading it religiously. A lot of people here shipped hinata as well, so her coming out on top was part of the reasons the dam finally broke.

Good old times.

Sasuke had no idea that Itachi was walking deus ex machina

Obito, but I wouldn't be surprised if Night Guy could still hit him.

I could have just been a unique summoning contract you can only read with the Mangekyou but no, it had to be a last-minute asspull from nowhere that never gets explained. You don't even need eyes to summon it.

Whatever, it's still pretty cool.

Says Moot, a fucking cuck who sold us out and left to google. Fuck him and his opinions.

>Sup Forums is tsun for naruto
That explains a lot actually.
Anyhow I don't think Naruto threads are that bad nowadays, since it just mostly consists of people who can see it's many many flaws but could still enjoy it nonetheless so it is not like people are pushing it be a flawless masterpiece like some other anons do for some series.

Nurutards pls fuck off out of here with your cancer

There are WAY shittier shows that I enjoyed the fuck out of. Naruto, for all it's flaws was a show I almost consistently enjoyed.

That is basically what I am saying people who say it is the best anime evee obviously haven't watched enough anime, but if someone unironically think it is the worst anime ever, they haven't watched enough anime either.
I thought it was good or decent for the nost part untill pain and the kage summit arc is in my opinion the lowest and most irredeemable part of the franchise.
I get what Kishi wanted to do with the edo tensei, he introduced all these new characters from different villages and he wanted to show them off what they could do but it dragged on for so long that it became a slog.
It had some really shitty parts but it had it had some fun parts like Madara's sharingan shenanigans.

>I remember back when people thought Jiraiya could beat Itachi and Kisame together.
he can though. he was able to take on 3 Pains at once, and Pain is arguably stronger than Itachi, and definitely stronger than Kisame

that was some bullshit my friend

kill yourself

Generally dubs and shiptosting. Anger that people talked about Naruto and those actually be amused at the events.

>Implying your Narutard threads aren't full of tumblr screencaps and tumblr filenames.

Who are you quoting?

Fuck off Naruto faggots and never return.

I still think Deidara is pretty hot.

Good morning to you too.

>Salad's Mangekyou is activated because of Dadruto

Would that count as "unusual pupils"?