I'm ready to convert out of Catholicism. Pope Francis is weird

neonnettle.com/news/3398-pedophile-priest-with-hiv-who-raped-30-children-found-crucified-outside-church

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cUZ5xAVJhI0
google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3799005/amp/Catholic-Church-ACQUITS-Mexican-priest-admitted-raping-30-young-girls-knew-infected-HIV.html
i.ytimg.com/vi/457tczLOLxQ/hqdefault.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What they do is instead of allow legal action, they move the priest to a different parish. I don't know why they don't do more.

something wrong here?

Kind of weird they used Crucifixion as a method, it is poetic but he is not deserving of it

sanpaku eyes

Fake and gay
Also sage

As part of Pope Francis's "more merciful" approach to child abusing clergy, Ataulfo was relocated to a different church to seek "prayer and forgiveness for his sins."

The mother of one of the priest's victims wrote a letter to The Pope asking to meet with him in Rome to discuss the case, but was shunned by the Vatican who declared that "the matter is closed".

Earlier this year, Pope Francis announced that the church would be reducing penalties for pedophile priests by relocating them to a different church and offering them support rather than punishing them.

as far as im concerned if you call yourself a catholic you endorse everything the church does, including the mass rape of children for hundreds of years. how many kids need to get raped before catholics stop funding the church?

What part is fake?

Fake news.

Just when you start to think that Mexico is full of retarded niggers who do nothing but murder people, then they go ahead and do something like this and totally exonerate themselves.

Isn’t neonnettle the worst of the worst fake news sites?

That was the point. I quit. I used to say that the church attracts pedophiles just like the profession of teaching. Means g the pedophiles are going to put themselves into professions where they can be around children in order to abuse them. This is still true but my problem is that this Pope is now condoning this behavior. I'm fucking done

The part where there's no citations and the only people reporting it are clickbait sites.

This old story again? Lol preeeetty sure this shit has already been debunked 7 ways to sunday. Stop pushing this stuff because it's only going to harm innocent people's careers and lives, theres no reason to believe in such false accusations.

Go out and do something else instead of sitting inside all day. I'm sure you of all people can find something fun to do. It's new years, enjoy yourself.

>Police believe that he may have been killed by the violent drug gang known as the "Knights Templar."

LOL! GOD REALLY DOES WORK IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS :D killed by Knights Templars

IDK. It looks real. I hope I'm wrong but it seems like this shit has been going on for awhile.

Look at the priests eyes. He looks evil as shit

Has it really been going on for centuries. I thought this was a more recent development

>le catholic kiddie diddler face

>leaving the catholic church after 1,900 years of jew slaughterings and defending europe.
>not realizing hitler lost the war for Europe's soul
>not realizing jews targeted the church
>not realizing jews are to blame for vatican II
>not realizing God predicted this
>actually being this dumb.

fake as shit, the guy crucified in the pic is an arab.

Catholicism is Mystery Babylon in disguise.

Redpill yourself.

youtu.be/cUZ5xAVJhI0

>sanpaku
The fuck? Tell me this is photoshopped. No way someone can be this fucked on the inside

Horrific but

>Police believe that he may have been killed by the violent drug gang known as the "Knights Templar."

Almost poetry

Look at the guy's face, lmao, he's like a shitty ayy lmao movie character.
Google his name, there are lots or pages debating whether or not this guy even exists
The photo in the OP is the only one of this guy that seems to exist.
There isn't any reliable sources or pictures or other news sites.

I always knew our religion was fucked. See you at Christianity, user

Seeing the Catholics bring this kind of justice makes me want to convert in.

It seems like the church is trying to cover this up and say they guy never existed. Makes sense. That's what I would do. Just say he never existed. But he did exist because the cops are saying he was tortured and killed for molesting a bunch of kids

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3799005/amp/Catholic-Church-ACQUITS-Mexican-priest-admitted-raping-30-young-girls-knew-infected-HIV.html

Only reported by Daily Fail and bunch of irrelevant sites. Source being the Anonymous. Mexican catholic church denying that there has never been priest with that name. Given all that, someone did ebin troll on Daily Fail and tested their journalistic integrity.

That's a shop of someone. The actual guy is pictured here:
i.ytimg.com/vi/457tczLOLxQ/hqdefault.jpg

> if you call yourself a catholic you endorse everything the church does

That's fucking retarded; leave it to antitheists to bring up fallacious arguments to condemn people with other beliefs.

>If you call yourself a democrat you endorse everything every democratic politician does

Think of the way Francis deals with pedophilia like this: Instead of releasing the pedophiles to a world where they may or may not have any marketable skills and are likely to resort to crime (sexual assault), he is placing them in areas where other clergy can monitor them and keep them straight.

Lmao

waiting for the people with a 40 IQ to blame this on the jews somehow

the pope is infallible in catholic theology

That is true. I mean they cut off his balls, dumped hot tar on his head and nailed him to a wood board after beating him. The Amish wouldn't have done that shit

worst shop of the year award already