Well pol? How comes whites become niggers exposed to the sun?

Well pol? How comes whites become niggers exposed to the sun?

huwhites are just better at everything

>Italians
>white

It seems this one also became fat.

Because the sun burns your skin

But it doesn't stay that way does it?

That's a spic arm.

fpbp
its called
:"truckers arm"

my grandpa after about 30+ years delivering mail had his head and arms turn brown, was weird, rest of him was white and had blue eyes , when he was fully dressed you probably wouldn't have known he was white

Well imagine enduring it every single day for generations

We don't turn black, our skin turns brown but our IQ doesn't drop and we still raise our children.

Not white. Master race turns pink and light red, but never nigger colour.

>Amerimutts
>White

>sunbathing
who knew

Well it's simple, user. it's because the Sun is a jewish invention that wants to turn whites into niggers. you have a lot to learn

what's your IQ champ? No I don't want to see your internet IQ test results, I want to see the results of your IQ test that was administered by a clinical psychologist. Chances are you're an uneducated ignorant brainlet.

fat ass arms with no definition.
bicep is literally the easiest muscle to workout

When you cook something it tends to turn darker. Too much cooking and then it just becomes a disgusting black burnt object. Why else do you think niggers do nigger things? Their brains are so fried they just can't comprehend doing peaceful shit

No you are likely seeing women and some men who are "fake-and-bakes" they like to turn a nigger colored orangish like those things on Willie Wonka, They pay to lay in a coffin of light bulbs getting skin cancer so others will somehow magically assume they spend hours in the sun. I think in the future instead of "tanning", paling will be more popular if it's not already by now since lighter,hepatitis colored niggers already hate darker ones.

True whites get sunburned, not tan.

Turns me into a lobster

You don't have children. You have no wife. You're a loser claiming the achievements of others as his own. No woman wanta a repulsive cum stain such as yourself. Grow up.

That’s what melanin is for.

stop doing that you faggot