Daily reminder that if you have interests or hobbies which lie outside of the context of your business or employment...

Daily reminder that if you have interests or hobbies which lie outside of the context of your business or employment you are a numale soyboy. The ideal man manages his time efficiently enough that there is no gap or void withim which idle degeneracy can fester.

t. Marxist

fuck off. I keep a saltwater reef in my living room. I am no marine biologist.

wow thanks for the tip for us goys

>says this while posting on a cartoon forum

>Don't develop hobbies

Marxist utilitarian ethnics > crapitalist hedonism

>Polymaths are just numales

Sage.

You goys should do nothing besides wageslave! Do not do anything considered fun it is degenerate!

don't develop unproductive hobbies

Jesse cox
More like soywhale amirite sage

Typical commie faggot

>Starvation > Hobbies

>starvation meme
Applies only in capitalist countries these days weirdly enough.

Cox probably meets this standard btw

>Daily reminder that if you have interests or hobbies which lie outside of the context of your business or employment you are a numale soyboy.
WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON Sup Forums THEN YOU NUMALE SOYBOY ???

So your hobby is sucking dick.

>Applies only in capitalist countries these days weirdly enough.
Hows that communist thing working out in North Korea?

america literally is work work work, unless you happen to live outside of jesusland

Less starving children there than in capitalist Africa or South America.

you just posted on a korean crocheting messageboard you numale faggot.

>t.retard
Niggers like you can't drive worth a shit. Id lap you on the track every day of the year. I will agree jesse cox is a huge faggot though.

gardening, woodworking, hunting.,WTF I'm a Soyboy now!?

>implying it's not related to my employment

Wow, you are truly fucking retarded. Investing time, money and/or energy into a variety of hobbies makes a person more knowledgable and skillful, useful, and wise.

>thinking renaissance men are a bad thing

My grandfather did all kinds of shit. He was doctor, but also hunted, fished, repaired clocks, repaired cars, participated in local community,

You're a fucking degenerate philistine, cutting off your brain to spite your face. You should also be working to improve yourself and excercise yourself mind and body. Not become a mindless drone that puts a bullet in his head at age 45.

are you mad people made fun of you for playing video games?

How did open mouth thing become a meme in like 24 hours
You guys are fast

>Less starving children there than in capitalist Africa or South America.
You cherry picked the best forms of capitalism. No fair. You cheated.

You know communism is terrible when the only country to really have success with it LIES to the entire world and calls it a Democracy.

newfag detected

fuck off back to Japan

>not being able to tell when a numale is trying to mock you

>t. soyboy

>Posting on Sup Forums is a hobby

So I assume you are employed as a cock sucker?

>f you have interests or hobbies which lie outside of the context of your business or employment you are a numale soyboy.

shut the fuck up, jordan peterson.

Go clean your fucking room, you slob.

How horrible I guess its not real capitalism then?

Redpilled taxi driver here it was fun to sow seeds in drunk people's minds.

>the ideal man works all day, never pausing for leisure, artistic endeavors, etc
Thank you for reminding me of my purpose Mr Goldberg I will get back to work right away please don't fire me.

And yet you're here, shitposting on Sup Forums. Is this in the context of your employment, making you a paid shill? Or are you a nu-male soyboy?

>EVERYTHING SHOULD BE WORK WORK WORK
Authoritarians should be shot on sight. MYOB dick-lick.

I do what I want, when I want and I'll be damned if I let anyone tell me what to do. I don't like authority, I get irritated by someone barking orders at me.

Fuck off telling people what they should and shouldn't do.

>I model my hobbies in what an internet imageboard says! I don't like lame things I only like cools things!
Whoa...so this is what being an independent alpha male is like

>yes goy only improve margins for your masters

what are ya doin rabbi?

Then you shouldn't be on Sup Forums

Daily reminder, if you actually collected the amount of people that would qualify for Sup Forums's chad utopia, that would only make 5 people. None of who would want anything to do with this faggot website.