We All Gon Be Rich Now!!!!

We All Gon Be Rich Now!!!!

>Hillary voters
All slowly dying from nuclear radiation poisoning due to the unnecessary conflict she started with Russia and are 100% okay with it
>What Hillary voters voted for
Black majority, they never got it either way

>Clinton voters

>voted based on economic reasons alone
For me, immigration and gun rights are non-negotiable issues. I will not vote for the party that actively works to disarm and replace my people in my country.

Dont assume pal that the anti-trump brigade are all pro-shillary.
I can tell you, there are plenty that despise both maggots equally.

>(ID: kEK
Well, how can I argue with that one?

But Republicans are the party that non-poor people vote for, see

Centrists get the bullet too

Never argued that it wasn’t kraut-bro, just simply that economic reasons aren’t my number one decision maker. It’s pretty much a common fact among those with common sense that the democrats only stand a chance because of welfare votes.

This

I don't get it

>>my people
>>just say it hillbilly "white people"

>Trump supporters hate people in formal wear
>not liberals literally forcing little girls to go to the bathroom with grown men pretending to be women

Eat shit, leaf.

Those people don't care about being rich you dense libtard. They want the government and the faggots that live on the coasts to leave them the fuck alone.

Im stick i n leaf land m8

vote for us you stupid inbred redneck trash. We know what's best for you and have your interests at heart, you ugly slobs

Had to be that flag to expect wealth to come from government handouts.

What is exactly your problem with this ? Are wealthy people not allowed to hangout and spend their money.

Trump voters are racists.