NEW YEAR BUNKER THREAD

Fuck this shit date. I hate all the social pressure behind new year, "omg you have to go out and party dude".

Post here if you are not celebrating and dont care about this shit.

You can still be happy and have a fun time/celebrate without having to go to a bar and waste money or get shit faced. Make a firepit with your family in the backyard, grill some burgers, and have a nice evening bud. Don't be so negative. Happy new year!

I'm too depressed to go out. I have some rope in the back maybe this year I'll finally take myself out of my misery.

delet this thread

Livestream if you do it

Yep , the eternal chileno , chile is the most depresive country in south america

Solo relajate , trata de recordar los buenos momentos y celebra el nuevo año a tu manera , en familia,solo,con amigos

Si te sientes miserable no dejaras de sentirlo hasta que hagas algo por tu vida (devolvernos tacna)

Don’t do it user, we need you

I'm actually with my family but for some reason this still feels weird, idk why.
Anyway thanks peruANO.
Also isn't Tacna already yours?

My social anxiety is too stronk for me to even go out. I could do it if i just would get drunk, but then my mom is going to yell at me and i have some ptsd on that. Man, all i need is my own apartment and life would be fine.
Send help. Petition the local Jobcenter in Lindlar, NRW to give me an apartment. Tell them its for a 26 years old balding guy in black glasses. They'll know who is meant.

nobody loves me either

I'm 35 with a newborn so probably don't count. But yes we had a very quiet one

I am at work. Everyone is depressed...

Time to get comfy. This is literally worst Jew year I had. Family is in my home country and the average argie life is sad and miserable.
t. Portuguese in Argentina, AMA

I hate my family and have no friends.

>mr jingles

>be me
>watching Lillyhammer on Netflix
>Argued with wife yesterday
>Kids sleeping over at friends
>Had some toast and a cup of tea around midnight
>Not a single message or phone call sent or received
>Really couldn't care less

Gee I wonder why

>shopping over based Melonpan and his Nia daki
Fuck this, you're getting the rope.

i'm going out with the gf we're going to an emo club in LA

help me i don't wanna get nuked

you can always do like my uncle

Did you watch the third season?

Dude, I've spent several New Year's Eves playing vidya alone at home. No fucks were or should be given, ever.

Know your pain, user. Time feels like it slows down and stops tonight , it's a good time to reflect. Maybe not make plans, exactly (because lots of ppl make plans and forget them) but really think about what you did, right and wrong in 17 and what you might do in 18. Arbitrary intentions are bullshit, but self knowledge is a real thing.

Yep, watching it right now. On episode 5

I slept for 17 hours and missed New Year's completely.

My friends made plans without me.

No we're the smart ones, because whenever it fuckin happens, we wont be there, say a fuckin bomb goes off, or a shooter guns down a new years party, we are the smart ones, we can just comment on the happening bro

I'm in that post-getting dumped state of not being sure what I want to do with myself.
Going out and celebrating doesn't feel right and all my friends are trying to force it on me

Happy new year lads!

there is a lot of people ITT who are attempting to justify their loneliness, FOMO, etc. this isn't some new part of our degenerate world, this is the same as it has always been everywhere. tesla didnt party. great philosophers never partied, probably only rarely had sex. popular culture has failed us in communicating that the way to have fun and live a purposeful life is to make money and spend it. why do mature people usually relax with friends and family on these days as opposed to getting blackout and trying embarrassingly to get some slag to let you stuff her.

I'm a wizard, I stopped caring long ago.

Now is the time for the Neo Nazi Normie Uprising, let us begin 2018 with a Heil Hitler

John Oliver is that you?

Im good tonight. Waiting on a pizza, gonna play some vidya and chill out. Girl is at her parents up north, she's back on tuesday. Just gonna enjoy the quiet time. Might have some of that Christmas scotch, but not sure if im in the mood.

Been working overtime for the holidays so now that its winding down I'm content to have a quiet new years. I have breakfast plans tomorrow with old friends so I'll have my time with people then. Now that I'm in my late 20's I've lost interest in partying much, I'm way more low key and that's fine by me.

Happy New Years to all of you, thanks to you guys I've had the most eye-opening year and a half of my life. See you all at the coming race war.

Gas the kikes, remove kebab, stay comfy.

ye no

DO IT FAGGOT.
DO IT NOW!
YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW

I'm going it. Its scary and fills me with anxiety but a life lived in fear isn't worth living.

christ.

that's the brice of freedom

Dont be afraid anons go to the bar and do your best

DID YOU PAY YOUR FUCKING TV LICENSE FEE?

I was at a pub and instead decided to spend the countdown and after with my newest and most wholesome friends I made this year. Turns out that half an hour later, my party friend went home with his gf he broke up with and my ill friend went home being ill and it died.

BEST DECISION EVER.

this! at LEAST make a tinder/bumble account and present yourself honestly.

Must be nice to have jewyears in the summer.

no idea what you wrote oops i accidentally the enis

Fair enough being a brit I've been drunk the past 2 weeks.

Of course. I don't want to get shot if the TV police call and I forget to crawl on all fours while I've got my legs crossed.

Happy new years bong. lol

I'm at home with a glass of scotch, my wife, and the fireplace. Fuck partying.

age?

vela?

Dies it count if I'm at work?

37 and been here since '06, lol. Old in all respects but this is definitely not the first year we have spent "in" on NYE.

This.

Having a quiet night in with my gf. Bought a lamb roast and a bottle of champagne. She made the lamb roast, I made some apple pie. Drinking red wine together and waiting on the lamb to finish right now, will pop the bottle at midnight in a couple hours.

I've never understood the big deal over New Years. It's just another day.
Playing some Sim City 4 to pass the time.

This

Dinner with your family is the only acceptable celebration for new years. Unless you're a degenerate

why do we all act as if there is some intrinsic value to this holiday? any spiritual connection to a new year, a new harvest, a new chance, have been completely and utterly lost (in our society). it has been commercialized far far past christmas in the sense that some people actually still know the origin of christmas and worship as such on that day. we are celebrating the change of a number. it is like a birthday for all, and yet it finds us all acting at our worst, while making vain promises of being 'better'.

I'm not going out. I'm alone but I'm chilling listening to fashy music and drinking wine. I'm gonna facetime with my gf in Japan in a few hours, so I don't actually want to go out anyways.

2018 Is the Year of Mighty Whitey Folks, Time to Throw Down Brown Clowns ! Heil Victory !

don’t cave to peer pressure, op.

cocks?

Too fucking cold to party

parties are a degenerate activity for normies, liberals, and racemixers

we should seriously consider scheduling the Day of the Rope for sometime during 2018 so that next NYE there is actually something to celebrate

I'm bullshiting with guys I talk to almost every night and of whom I've only met one of IRL. We're getting drunk and talking guns and radios.

All Sup Forums hams should join us on Node 938424

Social recluse here
New year's is my favorite holiday because all of the parties are voluntary. Staying home and drinking atm, not bad

I'm about to go to my girlfriend's family's house and get drunk. In reality I'd rather be playing video games because I have severe autism and don't communicate well with other human beings.

Played some board games and some family friendly party games. Ready for bed though. I know my kids are.

Chileans party hard, I've been informed.

I mean, we have our bread, we need our circuses, you know, to prevent life from being too poignant.

maximum comfort

already went out and partied for new years eve. do what you want but you're missing out by sitting at home. the atmosphere is great and its heaps of fun going to your city for NYE.

DRINK MOAR

Spent new years with the family this year, was pretty fun. Me and my dad cooked, ate some good food, drank a bunch of whiskey and beer, good times all around

If you're surrounded by people who are judging you for not going out and partying, and not just listening to your social anxiety induced intrusive thoughts, you're surrounded by the wrong kind of people.

Saving money and staying in, smoking a bowl and nearing the end of the 3rd round of the 2018 nhl draft. Might order a pizza l

I am at work. At least there's double time.

I'm a wage cuck, but at least I'll make $45.25 an hour tonight on a 12 hr shift.

Yesss. Yeeeesssss. Work yourself to death goyim. You need all the shekels you can earn to spend on more degenerate crap in 2018.

I have no reason to celebrate. This year has been absolute shit for me.

why the fuck would i care to go out on some random night and pretend that it is reason for some celebration
holidays are for those with weak minds that need some excuse to be degenerate

What is it about new year that makes me so depressed guys?

Deutschland Seig Heil PORG 2018

I’m always burned out by NYE because there are too many damn holidays that are close to each other.
Thanksgiving, Xmas, and then this.

you have one post to prove to me you aren't miserable

Once you get below zero it's basically just bonus points. -9 (-23 C) here and I root for it to go lower.

>gf in Japan
What a loser. Is she military or you are a weaboo faggot who looks for asian girls online

shoop is shit

I'm at home alone, just ate a fuck ton of dominoes, and am stoned. Feels good man, I have Christ at my party, that's all I need.

God bless you all.

When I was a paramedic, we called NYE "Amateur Night" and ALWAYS had a fatal car crash.

Ever since I was shot the second time, I never venture out on Amateur Night.

I'm /comfy/ drinking at home and playing Russian Roulette with my old K-Frame.

Happy New Year Murray! :^)

I wish you well user

Happy New Year East Coast user! I unorinically love you and your country please take me away from trudeau before I kill myself.

Some of us working tax slave losers have to work tomorrow so Jew Years parties just seem overrated. I can talk a walk any day of the week and get a bottle or hear nigger cRap music if I wanted to.

Happening alert still on, this is exactly when the smart attacker would blow up the bomb, when everyone is celebrating and not expeccting it (after the ball drop) JUST WATCH BOOOOOM

hearing lots of fireworks out on the island, not much else

Missing out on what? People like you are degenerate every day of the year so what makes NYE special?

>tonight I'm gonna be extra degenerate

happily married, worked a ton of ot this past month, invested more money. upped bank account considerably.
fuck man, im happy as i can be, life is good. just don't give a fuck about holidays and fake celebration