Iran

Protestors burn Down Islamic Seminary youtu.be/g6FetSsLYtA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHXAcR0FVpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If they burned down a Christain seminary here I'm sure nu-Sup Forums would support that right?

Oh no my online gf lives in Iran

Get the marshmellows!

Should have kept the Shah. Better the devil you know.

>if
hello lefty/pol/

It was a guy all along man... i'm very sorry 4u

No I saw pics of her

only faravahar can save her now

This is very good. Iran is going to eradicate Islam in Iraq, Palestine and Syria.

This is very, very good.

There's this girl in Iran who I met on Instagram...she's a classical musician over there.

She's a fucking 9/10. Totally gorgeous. She wants to come here and visit or me to go there and visit.

I almost want to convert her to Christianity and just have her move over here, but going to visit Iran freaks me out.

She's looks ugly

We're only allowed tours there so you wouldn't be able to see her

how do i meet one?

the fuck is wrong with you Leaf?

She looks like her parents were alcoholics

You’re probably talking to a guy faggot

No I'm not. I've seen live pics of her and she's even shown her her hair

After they take away all of Islam. They'll ally with jews.

>Iran
>Allying with anyone
They're rogue and only serve themselves. Only way they ally with Israel is if they get half of Iraq and infinite $$$

jealous slut detected

Honestly this CIA coup might be a good thing

I'm a man

yikes

We are not getting much info out of Iran.

The traditionalists of Iran need to slaughter these people en masse. Seriously. They're like a plague of zombies, and their thinking is highly contagious. These fuckers are contaminated by degenerate modernism, nihilist consumerism craving "freedom" to be degenerate and to remove God and tradition from society, remove everything that makes man human, that makes society something good and noble. Fuck these people.

>Iranian govt tumbles
>power vacuum just like Libya, and Syria

Nah.
If the Iranian govt falls then their country will go to shit and never recover.

Just like every muhammedans country, the need a western power ideally an Anglo to control them

What's with the rising islamophobia in Iran?

I haven't been paying attention, What's going on?

The (((CIA))) is helping, but this revolution is over the price of eggs. The people in Iran are starving, most of the population is under 35, and (((someone))) convinced them there is no future under the current regime.

Starving citizens + lots of angry young men + (((CIA))) = regime change.

Fake news.

Hopefully that regime change means nglo colonization

>the regime is heavily muslim even they they claim to be "moderate" its well known Iran loves acid attacks and stonings.
>the CIA false flag is anti-islam
>the CIA is evil but this time their proxy isn't so hate-able.
Honestly, im pretty torn on this one. The Regime is pretty disgusting, much like the regime in Turkey. However, the CIA plots are usually not done with noble intentions.

isnt it a little odd that both Saudi Arabia and now Iran systematically went through political turmoil and upheaval?

It wasn't even 3 months ago when the Iranboos/shills were claiming victory over the Saudi's during the Saudi chaos. Now its happening to Iran too.

Something big is going on that none of us really have the intel/information to understand.

I don't care. Anglos should encourage revolutions across the whole world, we need to put the whole world under our control

It may something to do with trends underlying present structures in nation states. Complex systems dying etc

Ban islam

No one is starving.
The CIA and israel are pulling all the strings in this.
It started as a protest for food price fluctuations but the moment the protesters gathered they noticed a lot of unknown people who then started chanting anti islam and anti govt slogans and got violent.
Thisis exactly the same thing americans and their jew owners did in Syria, Libya and so on and so on

Rise from the ashes, Prince of Persia

Indeed. The people in Iran have never been happier. The government is liked by everyone. 9/11 was also an inside job. The moon landing never happened. The Earth is flat.

What else?

t. iranian immigrant

I'm not the one defending that regime left and right, which you claim to be hated only by Jew shills, and now you say I'm Iranian. Pick a side.

Because that means the rapefugees can finally will return to their countries?

Oh sure, not everyone hates it.
Shah era degenerages who stood idly while the country starved and burned sure loved him, probably got a nice comy life betraying their people too. I know those types too well, we had lots here during commie era.
Fucking nigger traitors that couldn't even put up a fight and ran from the country asap

Why is it that every retarded comment I read on Pol comes from a fucking leaf.

Iran and Israel hold joint ownership of 2 oil pipeline related companies. They are operated under the guise of classified information. It is no secret that the kikes play both sides of the field, is it really so hard to consider that they would also control the 'boogeyman rogue nation'? I mean it was only a couple of years ago that we learned that the house of saud were all crypto kikes.

There are only two versions of what is going on in Iran being floated. That it started as protests which werent necessarily anti-government just airing a grievance but then it got subverted to be anti-government - CNN version or These protestors are Persian Nationalists who are trying to overthrow a kike puppet regime - not CNN version

I'd sooner believe the world is controlled by hyper advanced lizard ayys who are hyper advanced and control us but for some reason hide in the shadows because (((reasons))) than the fucking cnn version of anything.

If cnn started airing non-stop coverage about how great Trump was I'd be the first one screaming we need to depose him immediately.

>9/11 wasn't an inside job

Im starting to think that /ourlads/ have taken control of the shill organizations and are giving them guidelines that guarantees they will be obvious as fuck to even the stupidest of newfaggots.

rare

Because the shill companies pony up the cash for passes and will coordinate what flags they post under to shape our opinions towards our brothers in other countries.

Persians/Parthians are white. They have been invaded and mongrelized by arabs.

Jealous roastie detected

Iran ridding itself of Islam would be a major triumph.

At least Iran was semi-stable under the current regime. Last thing we need is more chaos too give rag heads an excuse to go to Western Nations.

Everyone on Sup Forums seems to be some sort of self proclaimed expert with their own thought out theory on how the world works.

Why stop there though? What about the moon landings? What about interdimensional agents? You should browse more infowars.

>mellows
fuck off leaf dick

>I mean it was only a couple of years ago that we learned that the house of saud were all crypto kikes.
Fucking lol what a retarded newnigger.
>There are only two versions of what is going on
No, you've got no fucking idea on iran. Protests like those happen all the fucking time there, except this time you have pic related.
You are implying there even are version, which is something a retarded outsider newnigger would spew. This is the exact cianigger kike modus operandi that happened so recently in syria and you are too fucking new to even know about that.
And you need to fucking learn why iran deposed the shah dictator. The history of iranian oil. The history on who owned that oil and who fought for that ownership.

Fucking hell it is so easy to keep chickens just make your own eggs or better yet sell them for those high prices

>Protestors burn Down Islamic Seminary
Get back to me when they are all torched, then you can kys

Yep lots of live action shills on the CIA and Mossad payroll in Iran. Same fucking protocol every time. Here comes another wave of rapefugees to Europe in a year.

Except 9/11 was an (((inside))) job. How else did building 7 fall?

Lol no, CNN is pushing that line because a politically fractured Iran goes against their lefty narrative that Trump's douchebaggery towards Iran had united the Iranian people against America and made Trump look like a bumbling idiot when it comes to foreign policy

If CNN follows FOX's line, then this Iranian shitshow will Trump will look like less of a fool and will tarnish Obama's legacy, which is what the progressive bigwigs in the MSM don't want to happen

Are you a Poorsean? Why is it hard for your Poorsean brain to understand your ancestors fucked Arabs and made them look like you in some ways? You are not white, it's literally fucking impossible because of the environment and geographical position of Iran. If there are Iranians with blue eyes and blonde hair, it's because of Russian immigration in the 1800s in Caucasia.

How does a swedish man decide between sucking jew dick or muslim dick?

He just shoves both in his mouth at the same time and apologizes to the nigger.

Here we go again. I swear to God all jews and Americans must disappear from the face of this world

Why are you lying? You can do whatever in Iran.

>swedish cuckucation

>constructing strawmen out of false equivalencies
>desperately ignores building 7

Are you retarded? Yes, you are. Because you think you're white. It's fucking hilarious.

You bring a bad name to Iranians. I'd be pissed if I was Iranian and somebody from my country denied his ethnicity to suck white dicks.

House of Saud are shadow-allied with Israel. Of course they cant openly admit it. The ones with power at least. Some of the ones with just money finance terrorists, but those terrorists (((coincidentally))) do things that benefit Israel hmmm

I can say with complete honesty I give zero shits about what happens in iran. Why would you ever get emotional about what some shitskin burns down in its own country?

Wow. You are just ignorant of history. Maybe you masturbated to the niggers on 300 too many times sitting in your cuck shed.

rejoice

european will be getting their latest crop of engineers and doctors right in time for new years

Oh yeah, Persians are the brownest Indo-Iranians, as evident by their haplogroup and DNA results. This is mainly because they're from south Iran.

You know it's pretty funny to see Poorseans insist they are white when you can compare the side of their face next to thousand years old statues of Iranians and it will perfectly match. So much for "we looked like Nordic people a long time ago!!". Oh, Iran was never conquered by Arabs. It was the other way around, which is why some people in the Levantine look slightly Iranian.

Ahura Mazda is /ourgod/ & Zoroastrianism will rise again

>I'm just going to avoid all history and context of a situation so I can blame jews again

American intellectual.

I'm not ethnically Swedish.

When are you going to show evidence of white Iranians from 3000 years ago? 2000 year old drawings of Persian women with a unibrow.. hmm. I thought you Poorseans were white? Other Indo-Iranian tribes really need to wipe you faggots out for good, which I think is happening because Azeris are going to outnumber Poorseans very soon. Hell, even Lors and Kurds are beating Poorseans.

This reminds me of alt right people cheering on the decline of California.

KEKSLAM BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No I talk to her through telegraph and she sends me selfies constantly.

We're going to skype soon

what are you, ethnically?

Pretty sure you can visit Iran.

I've been thinking about doing a concert there

They intend to destabilize one of russia's major allies, it's a lead up to war with russia same as NK is a lead up to war with china.

WW3's still on the books. The US isn't giving up world hegemony without nuclear war, even with trump elected he's doing all the exact same bullshit the old guys we wanted out were doing.

as long as our tax dollars arent paying for it they can kill eachother all day long. steal my money and call it "tax" to fund this shit and im down to hang some niggers

Sup Forums does love Black Metal. Don't forget about Pope Francis and all the churches that support illegals and refugees, try to tell any religious teachers the Bible should be interpreted whoever people want.

>They intend to destabilize one of russia's major allies, it's a lead up to war with russia same as NK is a lead up to war with china.
Iran is more China ally, than Russia

Yeah they're gonna get raped by IRGC

This is a good video and paints a positive picture of Iran and Iranian people

youtube.com/watch?v=EHXAcR0FVpo

Don't worry about that, nobody read that. We have a plan for every last goyim.

By the time Tikkun Olam heals the world, there will be no such thing as a white man.

Yes, Jews intend to replace goyim but not with ourselves, but with every degenerate low IQ nigger of the sand we can find - and there is nothing any of you can ever do about it. lol!

No they're staying in your shit countries forever until they fully enrich their grandchildren

>here guy swallow this propaganda

ok can anyone give me a quick rundown on this Iran shitshow? I've been awa for a week and I don't know what's going on

a somali

Sorry Bro, I heard that she's with a Somalian Prince now.

They need it, we screwed them before and they ended up with tyranny at the hands of Islamists. Hopefully things can swing back to the way it should have been to start with. They do need change.

>but going to visit Iran freaks me out.

I wish nu-Sup Forums redditors would fuck off.

Yes, now we can bring Western Democracy(tm) with slut marches and pride parades to the evil oppressive Iran

This

Iran needs more BASED black men to fuck their women and BASED gays to dance on the streets to learn freedom and not be muslim savages, MAKE IRAN GREAT AGAIN CENTIPEDES

Lmao

Even Pastor Anderson mocks bringing democracy to the middle east. The only thing it'll bring is sluts in short shorts and fag parades.

Although usually middle eastern authoritarian societies are pretty shitty. I do respect middle easterners for throwing faggots off buildings and not letting dumb cunts drive cars

retards

Why? Foreigners have been detained and imprisoned by their government recently.