youtube.com/watch?v=3ZpaS_qDDd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait...
What?

rolling

rollerino

roll boi roll

Aight

I used to think that the goatsex meme was a stereotype. I had a buddy who was from Saudi Arabia, he would go back home to visit relatives every year and one year he told me that he actually got approached on the street by this man with a goat, who offered to give him the first 15 minutes for free. This was back in middleschool, like this dude was 14 at the time.
Pretty fucked, I never really knew that the sand people were as bad as they say they are.

That's pretty extreme for a fruit juice lol

roll

And that not only happens with Muslims. In some parts of my country there are people who fucks donkeys, at begun I thought it was a meme too but my father who is from those regions told me that once two guys from his school were surprised fucking a donkey. Time later I meet another person whose brother also fucked a donkey.

What a place to live.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZpaS_qDDd0

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#metoo #kony2012 #partandparcel #cumtrypride

Related.

Hahaha fucking brutal!

sheeeeeit.

rollin for white knight lameio

Your post, and digits,are more suitable for Sup Forums

checked and rolled

Back in the 80-90s my grandfather was doing military work in Saudi Arabia. He walked around the back of the mess tent and found the guy fucking the goat they were about to eat.

>We should nuke the Turks and if they survive, it proves they are cockroaches so then we should gas them

You got nothing on jizzmas man

sauce?

>and found the guy fucking the goat they were about to eat

Nha it's legit I'll try and find a video a turkroach I know showed me from when he was in the military in Turkey they caught some sandnigger jerkin off to goats before they shot him

Wtf

Rolling

>▶
rolllllll

gimmie gimmie

JESUS FUCK

>AAAAWWWWW SNAP!!

guaranteed a jew made this trash

I hate niggers but thats just fucked up.

lol these retards deserve to be gassed if they cant unto windows

Talking about art...

I hope he was memeing.
Holy fuck.

Rollin'

that's accually a funny one

0 get

happy new year senpai

In muh country is already 2018 so happy new year anons.

Rollo

oc

roll

Jesus, why would you post this fucking disgrace

OP said "post shit" and that is what I did.

New year in about 15 min for me