Redpilled Cities

What are some good American cities for twenty-something Sup Forumsacks to start a new life in?

Engineering grad here, considering Austin and Nashville.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>city
>redpilled
pick one

Buckhannon WV.

Any suburb of any major US city

anywhere in the west and mountain west (cali not included of course). Utah, Idaho

parts of the south are good too like the Carolinas and Alabama

There is literally nothing good about suburbs. They're just cardboard cutout towns white people ran to when they abandoned the cities. They have nothing to actually offer, unless you like sitting around your house on your days off.

you forget to join the country club?

Tel aviv

Anywhere in New Hampshire apart from Trashua, Manchvegas, and Salem, although Salem is very right-wing and Manch has some redpilled pockets.

Try Claremont or Laconia.

you mean the old sausage fest?

>engineering grad

So you admit to be fucking retarded and cmopletely useless in any non-school setting? Kill yourself you fucking faggot. Engineers are teh scum of the earth and worse than jews. Literally know nothing, think they know everything, cant make a decision without several days of reviewing shit after being told what needs to be done, come back and tell them, after wasting millions of dollars in down time, to do what they were already told is the answer. Literally kill yourself. cut off circulation with that thumb sized cock ring you got.

Phoenix, AZ. Hot as shit during June-Aug, and a decent amount of minorities, but it's so spread out that you can find a nice place without them. Rent's pretty cheap, shittons of food options, good supermarkets, and lots of jobs. I've been here a few months and I'm diggin it so far.

what's the point of living in the suburbs as a single man

T. Asspained helpdesk nigger

>t. maintenance worker

> this level of autism

Fargo

>austin
>redpilled
dude what shit are you on?

Just meant good place to live.

Austin is amazing you rural suburban faggot. All the fun of a liberal city but still a strong libertarian undertone

Is it still fun if I'm not a balding plaid wearing patchy bearded numale faggot?

I’ve lived in Phoenix my whole life but am getting the hell out for college next year. It’s a great city and state, but I’ve grown to hate the desert. Definitely worth a try, because if you can get past the desert, it’s an amazing town.

Boise, ID
Ada County hasn't voted for a Democrat since LBJ.

Scott Horton is in Austin.

Not unless you speak Spanish

DELET

Tulsa, Oklahoma. No kidding. Place is piping and people are woke

>city
>redpilled

The denser the population, the bluer the pill.

Because good girls still live with their parents in the suburbs

If you like drinking and doing anything outdoors you’ll be fine. Includes hunting and shooting guns

>good
>girls
>existing in America

Nanaimo, BC

How dare you disrespect Nashua
>tfw former Nashuafag

(((cities)))

I've heard land is pretty cheap in AZ. What's the viability for homesteading there? I imagine since it's all desert I would have to do a greenhouse setup for veggies and it would be difficult to raise animals probably.

Nigger avoidance tactics

They are a minority but they are at home with living with their parents until they get married

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

If you want CHEAP land look at Maine.
I'm talking 400 acres for 180k. You'll have to deal with the winters though

Tampa, FL is awesome if you can get a good job. The beaches are incredible, cost of living is low, and people are attractive/friendly.

i'm not worthy of a good girl yet

need to grow and improve myself further and don't see any better place to do it than in a major city

>Tulsa,
Where white women are racemixing with arabs in drones. I grew up in Houston and then we moved to tulsa my junior and senior year of high school and every fucking arab in the school was dating a white girl openly and/or knocked up from one and we had way more niggers and foreigners in Houston but no girl was ever crazy enough to fuck one of them.

Rural land is cheap anywhere. When people say land is cheap in AZ, they mean in the cities and suburbs, and they’re right.

How is a city going to improve you?

I live in a New Orleans suburb and it's shit. Niggers flooding in and rapefugees are being relocated here. America is on borrowed time anyway. Time to just white flight out of the country.

Try the suburbs of DC twerp. This place sucks ass so much.

Just look at an election map from 2016 and pick a city in a red county

Don't really mind the winters at all I spent a lot of my childhood in the UP of Michigan. If you could move to any state to start a homestead where would you go?
I've been thinking montana or something, I really just want to feel secluded from society but like 20min drive to a grocery/hardware store

>austin
>redpilled
>TFW

I lived in Austin. It's literally the most liberal place in Texas. Think San Francisco but 1/3rd of the population hates the government instead of like 3%. You can escape that shit in the suburbs to some extent, but Austin is gigacucked.

Honestly, think small to mid-sized cities in the Mountain West or maybe the deep south. Anywhere where there are a lot of blacks or hispanics will be cucked. Anywhere in the northeast will be cucked. Even red areas of states like California are still fucked over by their state government.

Go to places like Idaho or Montana or Wyoming (I live in NW Montana these days by choice). Alaska if you can handle the weather and darkness. Avoid ANY college town, no matter what.

Cities like Boise, Colorado Springs, or Oklahoma City are pretty red and pretty big. Colorado is a purple state, the other two are bright red. Smaller towns are where it's at, though.

opportunity of literally every kind, far more than i can get in alabama

San Francisco is nice

I know I just listed two college towns. Colorado Springs has the Air Force Academy, and the armed forces are usually not filled with lesbian dance therapy majors. Boise is conservative and one of the few college towns not to be turbocucked (Boise State is there).

Suburbs of Nashville are. Not far from a rapidly growing city. Getting pretty hip but cheap not far from town. Women there are far more attractive than those Austin roasties.

I'd recommend states out west but they lack forest. If you're homesteading I'm guessing you'll be needing lots of accessible wood, water etc. Maine/NH/WV is great for that stuff but NH is pricy and it's not easy getting lots of flat land in WV. I'd really recommend Maine, it's a hidden gem

What cant you get?

>Austin
lol. Enjoy San Francisco 2.0

I'm not country bred at all, will that matter

Pittsburgh is fun and relatively white, lots of history and culture and the economy is doing well

Nashville has been rapidly going downhill over the past 20 years. I've seen it slowly change and it's shit. If you find work there then find an apartment in a city at least 30 minutes away and commute.

Austin is the SF of texas. Don't go for it.

Austin? Lol. Yeah... you should go there. You'll love it.

Lmao no
Young men in their tweenties living in the suburbs? You want to die of boredom

>cities
>red
Where were you last election. The election came down to rural vs cities. Even Hispanics were divided politically on the rural-urban divide

Hammond user here. I'm moving to Monterrey Mexico once I graduate. They pay damn good for foreign IT talent.

>You want to die of boredom
>t. bugman

I'm an industrial engineer with an interest in manufacturing so it's in my interest to live in a larger metro area with plenty of jobs instead of somewhere rural.

Besides that there's just a wider range of everything - people, businesses, recreation, etc.

None really

Some in the south would have conservative whites, but also niggers

>if you don't want to live in the live less boring suburbs you are a bugman

Californian here, I'm planning to move to northern Idaho. Want to go into law enforcement but am open to any job that will allow my rad trad catholic gf and I to live a good and decent life with each other while having many aryan children.

I'm so close to the dream guys I just don't want to mess anything up.

moved from phoenix to austin. way better jobs here for young professionals. it’s nice to get rain more than twice a year.

NO. Maybe in the burbs. City is crawling with dindus, and they walk around like they own the place-- don't come here.

Hong Kong
Tokyo

Crazy shit. I am working there myself. Monterrey is cheap af yet incredibly modern. Then again I get paid in American dollars which is why everything is so cheap to me.

it's not that we know nothing, it's that we know some very specific things.

if it's any consolation to you, engineering IQ comes with crippling self-doubt and failure with women.

You are though.

good luck bro

Fucking this. Nashville is shit. Get a job there and live in Dickson county. 30-40 min commute down i40.

Once you get past the extraordinary number of Somalis and niggers that have been flooding in and displacing the local population at an ever-increasing rate, it's not so bad, I guess.

That's why I said "relatively white". Any city is going to be "crawling" with dindus to some extent but some are better than others. If you compare Pittsburgh to a real black city like Cleveland or St Louis then there is a big difference. Compare the stats. The only reason you would consider pittsburgh to be nog-infested is if you grew up there and haven't been anywhere else.

only one guy has the correct answer so far. that correct answer is pittsburgh.

Stay away from Colorado Springs. Huge nuclear target and the entire I-25 corridor will become a huge deathtrap in a serious crisis.

>and the armed forces are usually not filled with lesbian dance therapy majors

Nah, most people in Nashville these days are from somewhere else anyways. Be careful though; you may be moving there at the beginning of the decline. As the Nashville grows and fills up with people escaping liberal hellholes like LA and Chicago, it’s going to become more and more like those same liberal hellholes. You can’t bring there over here without here becoming there.

What's wrong with it

60% white city in a beautiful 80% white state (closer to 90% if you don't count Memphrica) with beautiful conservative Tennessee girls

Thought a Redpilled City was an oxymoron personally.

Wow fuck yes

Where I'm from everyone only knows that area as basically a synonym for Detroit

No way! Tampa is 26% nigger!

You mean little El Salvador?

I want to live in a place with...

1. Low nigger population
2. Warm weather
3. Not a sjw stronghold

Where is my utopia?

The East Indies for you.

kek

kek

Low rent in some of those places. They're predicting suburban strip malls to die out but where I live at least some are being redeveloped into more potentially viable local commercial and entertainment hubs. Even the future of inner core suburbs might be a shaky.

It's too bad that all the blacks loiter around the downtown/central business district area.

The Wood st station is the hub for all buses and trains, so every poor negro ends up there when they ride a bus to or from anywhere.

Mesa, AZ

Is it the stench of cigarettes and urine?
I wonder what is it that make that place so welcoming to subhumans.

i dont know how you fucking beaners deal with that heat. you need a space suit to be in phoenix in the summer. i just hope you dont keep a dog or something down there to make it suffer through that with you

I'm an engineer. Living in Ann arbor but buying a house n moving to Grand rapids

>Austin
literally the West L.A. of Texas

t. west l.a. fag