White pride is retarded

Why do white people take pride into something they can't control ?

>inb4 gay pride and other races are proud too
those groups are/were persecuted, declaring their pride is a response to those persecutions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKJY3Z9niqs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White people have been persecuted too, but we didn't play the victims for the rest of eternity. Shit happens. Deal with it.

i just don't want to live among ooga booags
i don't want ooga boogas cashing welare cheques that i pay for
i don't want ooga boogas voting in elections that will affect me

no more ooga boogas

It's called rational self-interest, kike. Sort of like what you vermin are doing for Israel. Now, show your flag.

Why is Jerome fucking your girlfriend if you are oppressing him?

Wow, Ok man, I'm no white supremacist but before the age of exploration whites had it the worse, before that it was the Asians and Islamists, and before that it was the African Empires such as the Swahilli. So please, before you come back to Sup Forums please attend your world history class.
Toodaloo- The self-hating Dane

heres a (you) faggot

If whites can't stand for whites, who will?

>declaring their pride is a response to those persecutions
We are being persecuted right now by you. Therefore I will have pride.

how did you know

Lame because to claim "pride" is admission that you have already lost your pride and are nigger tier. So any idiot claiming white pride is claiming to be a nigger of a different color. Are you pridefull whites niggers now? Its ok to be honest. I understand if you are. Understand. Not respect.

What will be left of the French when your people are replaced?

All the niggers :D

It is better to be proud that your ancestors were winners than to be proud in that your ancestors were losers you nog.

Excluding white pride is retarded, why is racial pride (specifically for whites) the only taboo? What is the logic behind it?

>pride in yourself - fine
>pride in your family - fine
>pride in your hometown - fine
>pride in your country - fine
>pride in your race - UH OH NAZI NAZI REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's the reasoning?
The logic that allows people to be proud of their family and treat their family with priority is the very same logic which allows people to be proud of their race and treat their race with priority - it's just applied on a greater scale.

literally nothing
a leftist violent state not unlike SSAfrica ones, enslaved by brussels oligarchs

I'm not here to cooperate

I'm here to compete

Fuck your historical persecution that has nothing to do with me

because white people weren't persecuted

Neither was my family yet no one would object to me being proud of them....

saged

I remember George Carlin doing a bit about this once, he's right. Pride should be reserved for things that you accomplish yourself, not something that happens by accident of birth.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being comfortable with your race and look out for your people, though. So nice try, Shlomo

Why should we be ashamed of things we can’t control? I have no conscious control over the sands of time. Why am I guilty for the old imperialist ways of the world?

how can white girls even compete?

your family actually looks out for you, why do you apply that logic to the white race which doesn't look out for you, (not even close) in the same sense that families do ?

Whites created half of the shit you use faggot

Firstly you premise that because the white race currently doesn't look out for each other = the reason why we SHOULDN'T look out for each other is unsound.

Secondly if a complete stranger knocked on your door and asked for a bed for the night you'd probably be hesistant.
Yet if someone you knew to be your cousin knocked on your door, even if you'd never met them before, you'd be less hesitant no?

why do black guys like being black?

Who cares about pride? I just don't want my children and grandchildren turned into hated, attacked minorities in their own homelands and turned into props for low IQ violent brown people playing out their historical revenge fantasies in the real world.

They don't think about it, or anything else for that matter.

It's
Ok
To
Be
White

i was only asking why you conflated family with ethnicity when they have nothing in common

>They don't think about it, or anything else for that matter.

lol

Sure they were. Three times as many white slaves were taken in the barbary slave trade as there were africans brought as slaves to the US. Nearly all of the Iberian peninsula, almost all of modern day Spain and Portugal, was invaded and occupied by North African Muslims, who also invaded France. Eastern whites were invaded by the Mongols. Sicily and southern Italy were occupied by Muslims; the Ottoman Empire invaded and occupied Greece, all of the Balkans, Hungary, Romania, and went all the way to the gates of Vienna, forcefully taking away their subjects children and raising them as muslims soldiers. The 95% Jewish Bolsheviks staged a coup in Russia and killed tens of millions of whites over the following decades. Not to mention Rhodesia and South Africa.

yeah but that was a long time ago
blacks only got full rights in 1965 in the US, and it still took a while for them to stop getting killed on the regular

South Africa is not a long time ago. It is happening as we speak.

A large part of the reason blacks had limited rights in the US Ais that sub-saharan africans, being the only hominid subspecies on earth that have no neanderthalic admixture, have significantly lower IQs and far higher rates of violence than the white population. Today, they account for the majority of violent crime in the US despite being barely 12% of the population. Integrating them earlier would have meant an even more incomprehensible level of damage to our people. The slavery that brought them here was a great and unforgivable historical wrong, but sacrificing children for the sins of their great-great-great-grandparents is pure, naked evil.

Blacks are killed far, far more now (mostly by each other) since getting "rights" than they were prior to integration. A solution needs to be found that removes them from white populations, either by the establishing a black nation in the continental US or repatriating them to Africa/the Carribean.

remember to sage goyim

Just stop

there is only EVER 1 reason people group together and claim pride in their group and that is for power. Niggers, faggots... all of them do it because they want to be treated better and have more power.

Power is a zero sum game. They gain power at the expense of whites. White pride IS white power, and any whites that do not realize this are traitorous faggots who either directly or tacitly support the interests of other groups over their own. They are enemies just as the jews are.

>latino pride: just fine
>black pride: just fine
>gay pride: just fine
>white pride: OHMYFUCKINGGODWHATTHEFUCKYOUFUCKINGRACIST!!

Black dude don't know what they have.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IKJY3Z9niqs

Get onboard or get run over faggot

You don't need to be persecuted to be proud of your race. I'm proud to be white and I'm not racist in anyway.

I would respect a black man who's proud to be black a million times more than I would respect a white man who's ashamed to be white.

This shitpost is literally persecuting whiteness which is what makes me sooo proud to be white.

Being proud of your own people and having loyalty to them is a function of evolution. Tribalism is what allowed us to form societies and develop technology. Why do black people have a sense of pride in their race? You are brainwashed. You completely ignore what is obvious because it is convenient and you are terrified of social alienation.

What is the correlation between persecution and having pride in one's heritage and culture? I don't see how it's related. Why is it bad to be proud of your heritage and culture? And are you telling me that whites were never persecuted, or that blacks and Latinos never persecuted anybody?

For example, it's okay for a Native American to be proud of their heritage and culture, but they not only owned slaves, but also massacred each other at a greater pace than whites ever killed them.

The logic is flawed. Shaming whites of their heritage is starting to now have the opposite effect you desired.

OP Are you a FASCIST?

I'm proud of white people for standing up against darker people and slimey asians by not giving a fuck about they want

A race of people that allowed themselves to be persecuted shouldn't be "proud," they should be ashamed.

good night gay pride