Wolf's Rain

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7ZGLEpSCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STRAAAAY

Just like all Bones originals the story is worthless.

Vastly underrated anime from a bygone era when anime studios took risks and had varied artsyles instead of the constant stream of moeshit we have these days.

Love it. Dubs is great, cried like a bitch during the last few episodes and was legit scared of wolf Darcia

I liked the religious undertones in this show. And the eva style ending was nice.

Great soundtrack, just thinking about it gives me chills.
I had fun with it as teenager, but I doubt rewatching it now would be enjoyable.

Absolute shit. The world, the story, the characters, everything is just awful. Well, except for the atmosphere maybe. That ending is still great but only few episodes capture that kind of feel.

When I was younger. I had a sleepover with my friend. We agreed to try out sex stuff, so we blew, rimmed and fucked eachother, and even used a double ended dildo.

My point is that wolfs rain is a lot gayer than what I just described.

I enjoyed the show and plan to finish rewatching it some day.

>3 episodes of recapitulation
3 episodes of recapitulation
>3 episodes of recapitulation
3 episodes of recapitulation

Wasn't it 4?

In my top 3 favorite anime. Great story and characters. Shitty ending. They couldn't take on 1 evil wolf and each of them fights 1on1 with that evil wolf why? I guess that was shitty bones writing there for edgy kids and more sales. Original manga doesn't have that bullshit writing.

Waiting for the BD rips.

They went 1v3 and still got rekt. 4th guy was behind because he was saying goodbye to the kid

>when I was younger. I had a sleepover with my friend. We agreed to try out sex stuff, so we blew, rimmed and fucked eachother, and even used a double ended dildo.

Oh god. That's kinda hot.

God-tier Op and ED's overall

Cheza had a nice butt

Rest was forgettable homo-garbage

Crispin Freemans best performance.

Steve Blum was also wonderful.

Been a long road to follow
Been there and gone tomorrow
Without saying goodbye to yesterday
Are the memories I hold still valid?
Or have the tears deluded them?

Really boring. That's all I have to say about it. The 4 recap episodes where actually my favorite of them all because the pacing was so much better than the rest.

really really good. watching it makes me think of the twilight of civilisation and life.

First and last episode were the best
Loved the dark version of Moonlight Sonata and the music when the world reborns
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7ZGLEpSCI

10/10

literally 2DEEP4/a/

Watched the first episode, got board and dropped it. I assumed the entire series would just be a bunch of not-werewolf suffering and dying on there searching paradise, just to discover that, in the end, paradise was in there harts all along. I was later told that that was about right.

>I was later told that that was about right.
you were told wrong

that's the complete opposite of the ending

What the fuck happened at the end.

Did they survive? Did humanity survive and they get reincarnated in the exact same appearance down to the clothes in the far far future? Was it a what if scenario and just an illusion? Did humanity get extinct and it was some sort of parallel timeline?

What the fuck was it?

Love it, too bad it was made in early digital cancer period and there will never be nice Blu-ray of it

That sound actually worse what what I imagined.

the entered paradise, which reset the world

but a seed of evil found it's way in, so it didn't become paradise

when the world verges on collaspe again, wolf's seeking paradise will appear

it's an endless cycle, which represents humanities constant search for paradise, which we will never find, because evil exists

It went all Eva. But it is basically a reset.

When you start to watch it, you think that it is our worlds far future, but instead, it is another world. When they enter paradise, the world resets, and becomes our world. The problem was that lord Darcias poisoned blood affected the world, so instead of a true paradise, they got our shitty reality (but without the magic and the apocalyptic scenery).

You really should lurk more there's a Blu-ray already encoded and uploaded.

This.