Nisekoi

>Is in love with the same girl since childhood

> Falls for her again without knowing it's the same girl

>Both try to get closer to each other, but are always interrupted by the most random things

>Manga focues on the manipulative yandere and her mommy problems for three months instead developing the promise girl

> Dude picks the abusive tsundere just because she was more interesting instead fighting for the girl he has been in love for so long

>We don't even get to see Onodera's complete face ib the last chapter

>Chitoge fags call anyone a salty shipper for pointing out this series flaws and not handling the romance right

Why is this manga so popular? It's total trash and even makes garbage like Twilight look like gold compared to it. How did Komi get away with this without Japanese fans throwing his own manga books at him? Can someone please explain?

>nisekoi
>popular

Series is very flawed, you have shit taste, Onodera is a cuck and deserves nothing.

Reminder

>Chitoge yandere

is Marika you fuk

Why Onocucks think their shitty waifu deserved better? even a rock has a better personality.

it's Love Hina V2

also the best couple was Ruri/Shuu

>When even a hentai was better than the canon plot

All she had to do was try and she didn't even manage that.

Flawed? It was shit. Full of fillers, random phone calls which blocked possible confessions, had hypocrite characters (like Shuu who told Ruri to not interfere so they could figure out their feelings on their own, yet he always gave Raku hints) and even Onodera, who shozld have be the biggest threat, was lousy developed at the end. You're stupid as hell if you think it was in any way good and only had few flaws.

you too user

Ruri was definitely best girl. Too bad she was wasted as a side character on this trash. #FeelsBadMan

That was a nice spergout. I said "Flawed" which can mean many flaws. And it does have many flaws. Why don't you take a chill pill and realize that most love anime are trash.

#GtfoMan

Why don't Chitoge fags admit it was a bad romance and why do they call anyone who calls out this series for handling one of the main characters bad a Onodera fan? You don't have to be a fan of her to see the way she got treated was horrible.

I try my best

So you're honestly going to tell me manga which was full of fillers and was rushed as hell in the end , while the second female lead got treated like shit and had zero character development compared to literally every other character in the show, was in any way good and had only flaws? Are you serious?

FUCK THE LOCK

#YouMad?

I never called Nisekoi a masterpiece, by any stretch of imagination. Onodera was boring, poorly developed girl who had way too much time. Even at the end the author gaves no fucks about her.

Ruri and Tsugumi are best girls

Which was pathetic as hell. That's why Nisekoi is badly written, because even Marika got more developmnet than the promise girl. I really don't understand how this series got popular.

Chotto a minute. People actually liked this shit? I thought we were following it just so we have something to argue about?

Why couldn't she be the female lead? She was much more superior than Shitoge.

I can enjoy things that are extremely flawed. It's pretty mediocre, but I liked it. But sure dude. I'm so sorry that Onodera got shoved to the side, what a horrible tragedy

There are really people out there who will defend this shit and thinks it's a good manga, and anyone who disagrees is an Onodera fans according to them.

sauce my shit up user
i too am a tsugumi fag

I have never seen a main character got treated so badly by the author. Seriously, what the fuck was that?

FakeNisekoi

So gorgeous

Why don't you ask the nigga? Authors have drastically different processes for creating work. IDK what the process was for him writing it as I read it a few months after it finished

It was not god-tier but it get me all excited and feed me those lovey-dovey shit. I need those to live.

Also the one-shot pretty much laid out who the winner would be

Tsugumi is my only motivation to be reading the series

she is also pitiful for playing as fanservice character

Left or right

Right. Tomboys with a cute girly side are cute.

>Ruri/Shuu

Shuu deserved far better than Ruri

>Shuu who told Ruri to not interfere so they could figure out their feelings on their own, yet he always gave Raku hints

Shuu wanted Raku to confess despite facing a possibility of failure. Telling them both straight up that they're both in love with each other would rob them of a major event, it would cheapen their relationship.

Sensei?

>Raku's feelings for Onodera
>Love
You obviously didn't read the manga.

Stop living vicariously to achieve these feelings and find them yourself in real life.

>t. Shitdogfag

Actually I'm a Tsugumifag.
Sorry, but not everyone is as delusional as you.

First anime season was great. Second, just like most of the manga, was a bad filler.

I read the manga but by the end I couldn't bring myself to root for any girl. Marika winning would instantly turn it into a great series but that was never happening.

No. It'd be someone new he met in college.

Man fuck this

>but are always interrupted by the most random things
More like Onodera is a pussy and always uses those "random things" as an excuse to not confess to him

>Marika
>Yandere
Whut?

Ruri was shit
Easily worst girl

I fucking hate this hypocrisy too
People hate on Chitoge for being violent but gladly overlook Ruri being 1000 times more violent(and to make it worse she's pretty much never "dere" unlike Chitoge) because they have a glasses nerd loli fetish

Fuck you all
Maiko deserved better
He should have gotten with the Kouhai that proposed to him or with Yui

Fucking THIS
He should have gotten with that Kouhai who confessed to him or with Yui

Fuck Ruri. She's a fucking homewrecking advocate(before anyone tries to argue with me on this she told Onodera early on in the series that just because Chitoge is Raku's girlfriend doesn't mean you can't still try to take Raku away from her) violent bitch

Of all the romances in Nisekoi the only one which can remotely challenge RakuxChitoge is RakuxHaru

That said the romance wasn't the greatest(though it was decent enough)...Nisekoi's greatest strength is it's comedy and it's comfyness

>fillers
>in a fucking comedy manga
>fillers
There's this meme again

>I really don't understand how this series got popular.
Because you're an animefag who skipped most of the chapters

>ABRuri

>jogging
>see this
>try to control erection

THK pls

It's just like real life, you retard. You (almost) never end up with the girl you deem as perfect or ideal, but in the end, it's the girl you've spent more time with and knows you better than anyone, no matter if you had a horrendous beginning with her or not, or if the girl in real life is a freaking tsundere, hajidere, whatever.

Before you even dare to date a girl or wanting a girlfriend, you must know her. That's why most "ideal couples" in the end, end up divorced...

>besides, Gonorrhea was boring as a girl.

This is the only series I've ever dropped halfway through because of the ending being spoiled to me. Not necessarily how things turned out (seriously, you'd have to be a retard to think he'd pick anyone but the most bland choice), but because the treatment of the other girls went beyond "u lost lol". It was flat-out cruel. I was collecting the volumes and stopped at 12 because of that ending.

>It's just like real life
Umm not really

>but because the treatment of the other girls went beyond "u lost lol". It was flat-out cruel.
I will never get this bullshit
It never seemed like it was cruel to me and if anything they got turned down lightly or didn't confess(like Haru who decided to not confess because of her worthless sister/Tsugumi who didn't confess because of Chitoge)

>Onodera gets cucked by Chitoge, forced to make their wedding cake, and marries a fat salaryman
That's pretty fucking cruel

Did you just blame the girl instead the guy who was so delusional and even felt asleep when she asked him to kiss her? And also didn't have the guts to confess? You are stupid.

Quads confirm

Whta chapters? You mean the fillers?

Of course there are exceptions when people end up with their ideal crushes. But in most of cases, people end up with the girl they know better and viceversa... it's the healthiest way to become a couple, because they know their pros and cons and are going to put up with the cons.

However, there are guys who end up wirh a girl because of a massive fuck up and posterior guilt (AKA hurting her in an irreversible way or getting her pregnant by error)... and that type of couples are the 2nd majority.

It's like real life. Shit, I had a crush in High School, just like Raku on Onodera, on a girl I deemed as perfect, but she turned me down. Recently (9 fucking years later) I realized I must have chemistry and know the girl I want to be with EVEN before thinking on starting something serious with her.

Not his fault she's so boring.

Shut up you retard. In real life any sane guy would punch Chitoge in the face and she would be in prison for being a violent cunt, and the only ones who would defend her would be Feminazis. So if you're gonna bring up real life at least do it right.

Just like him.

Is filler when Shuu, Yui and Marika lecture Taku about his true feelings?? Is filler most of the episodes where Raku and Chitoge were starting to get along?? Wew lad, if you were reading Nisekoi expecting a NaruHina-alike ending (AKA the Hajidere gaining courage and standing for herself and for the man she loves), then you were reading the wrong manga.

It's about getting along and developing chemistry, you MASSIVE retard!! Not about the type of "dere" you happened to end up with.

Nisekoi was always heavily influenced by and based upon Shakespeare's "Taming of the Shrew". The one shot the manga was based on was a strangely Japanese manga style modern day take on Taming of the Shrew.

The manga took that same concept, then added a harem and stretched a story that could have been told in 1 volume into dozens to make some money. While illiterate fagots who never read or saw Taming of the Shrew fell all over themselves arguing about "Best Girl" as if the plot wasn't preordained from the very beginning.

Anyone who thought Nisekoi was going to be anything but a Chitoge win wasn't paying attention to what the author was doing in the one shot.

Chitoge was prettier, smarter, stronger, wealthier, and more aggressive. All of these qualities highlight the fact that she's a better mate than Kosaki will ever be.

The difference between the 2 is illustrated most clearly by shaft in pic related.

Comparing Chitoge to Onodera is like comparing Senjogahara to Hanekawa. One actively pursues a relationship while the other is just too timid to make a move and in the end gets left behind.

lol pathetic

No
Real life is much more complex than a fucking manga

A lot of times people just get married to have kids

Well Onodera fucking deserves it
She's a bitch who betrayed Chitoge in the first place
>waaaaaaah I want to wait for Chitoge-chan and face Raku with her together
>*realizes Raku doesn't love her anymore and he loves Chitoge now*
>LOL screw Chitoge IMMA CONFESS

She had it coming

Yes I'm going to fucking blame Onodera
He even gave her another opportunity to repeat her question and she just ran away like a chickenshit

Same shit happened with the baseball incident
Same shit happened when she was about to send him a message in his cellphone after the typhoon incident when they exchanged their phone numbers and she decided not to send it because she was too chickenshit again

Not to mention she had Haru, Ruri, her mom and even motherfucking Chitoge helping her with Raku and the bitch still pussied out over and over again

Fuck Onodera and fuck you Onoderafags for justifying her pussiness and blaming it on Raku

>Fillers
>in a comedy manga
Kill yourself

You know it's because Y-san isn't there to save the series.

Who are you quoting?

The only reason why Chitoge ever punches Raku is because the latter always does something to provoke her

I guarantee you no woman likes getting called a gorilla

tl;dr
Waifufags ruin everything and they think they're better writers than Komi

Onodera is literally the ultimate wife for losers

No user that would be Yunyun or Hiaratsuka, or really just any girl who's incredibly desperate.

I was talking about Nisekoi
And I was talking about Beta's

Beta's just want a doormat like Onodera

What crawled up your ass, user?

This. It's his fault for ruining her introduction and embarrassing her in front of the whole class.

Always thought that was so forced imo
Like Komi really forced Chitoge and Raku to hate one-another

Shut up doormatfag

>just because she was more interesting
Sounds like a good reason

>asks a question
>automatically gets called a doormatfag
wew

the visual novel is better and all girls can win there