Why are women now referring to their husbands as "best friends"? Is this more (((subversion)))???

Why are women now referring to their husbands as "best friends"? Is this more (((subversion)))???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tz6OUIjtM6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're not your wife's husband, lover and best friend, she's going to find another guy to fill up the empty role.

My best friend is my dog though

Marrying your best friend is how you end up woth a lasting relationship.

Yeah but your wife don't know that

you just have to be HER best friend, she doesnt have to be yours

Just seems odd that they're all saying "can't wait until I marry my best friend!"
And "happy anniversary to me and my best friend I love you"

Doesn't matter.
What matters to her is what SHE feels.
That's the thing with roasties. They know no loyalty.
Such recipe has long been discarded, along with her virginity.

Are you kidding me? This is sweet.

Kinda retarded. I am friends with my wife, kek, but not besties. We don't even like a lot of the same things outside of politics, religion, and fucking. She's all into jazzercize and painting and weird ass fucking shit that I want nothing to do with.

Wife is my best friend. Hands down.

You must be 18 to post here OP.

This is actually a problem. The friend and husband category in the female brain need to be distinct.

dumbshit leaf/woman, read
you too bugman

>If you're not your wife's husband, lover and best friend, she's going to find another guy to fill up the empty role.
If you're not your wife's husband, lover and best friend, she's going to find another guy to fill up the empty hole.

OP has had zero point zero pussy

Really? Seems incredibly flattering to me.

Love itself is a Jewish scam.

Best friend is code for cuck. No woman will call her Chad husband/bf her best friend.

Friendzoning your husband

Yep, polka user is correct

This just fuck8ng happened to me... Honestly.
>First anniversary
>Not married, but we found out 3 months ago that she's prego
>sent flowers yesterday for Anniversary
>"It's been a whole year with my love and best friend! Thanks babe!"
>*cold pang of resentment*
What the fuck? Am I reading into this too much? Am I just dissecting shit at this point? Did it mean anything at all?
Oh... I am helping keep the white race pure, btw.

It’s nice to have different hobbies so you don’t have to be in each other’s shit all the time. Some overlap is necessary though.

>2017
>being the virgin friend niceguy
>not being the chad master who inspires lust, love, admiration, fear, and obedience

>my love
think you're reading into it too much user but you're a fool if you don't get a paternity test as a matter of course.

Why though? Just because you're best friends doesn't mean you're just friends. Or that your relationship will be just like the one that friends have. Geez.

>>"It's been a whole year with my love and best friend! Thanks babe!"

She called you her love you tard, there's nothing to worry about.

No you fucking idiot, if your wife is not a faithful companion and a best friend, you FUCKED UP!

>the mgtow troll goes so far that now Sup Forumstards think considering someone you cohabitate with for the rest of your life of as your best friend is a bad idea.
this. This is how you avoid the beta male "friend" showing up that she will defend when you tell her to stop hanging out with, then he calls you clingy and oppressive and she'll agree because you're not her friend and you don't let her have a friend.

found the chick

>Allowing your wife to have other friends
>Marrying a woman who wants other friends

Pretty sure you married a whore.

look here all you faggots actually. it doesn't matter your past or hers. if you want to be your wife or your husband best friend that is great. as a strong and family oriented couple, your duties are to be loyal and in love with one another. let's say you confront her and tell her how you feel when it comes to her past sexual relations and how sick it makes you feel. if she admits she was wrongs and cries in pain for you, keep her she will love you and respect you because you as a man is confident and dominant enough to show your dedication towards a future and free will.

Your wife/girlfriend shouldn't be your "friend". Same shit as parents trying to be their kid's friend, it doesn't work. You need to be a source of authority and stability, not a friend constantly soothing her wildly swinging moods.

F
U
C
K

W
O
M
E
N

No you dolt.

You should be everything to each other, and expect everything from each other. My wife is my world and I am hers. It's the best thing ever and the only way to truly make anything for yourselves.

Because her heart belongs to someone else.

bingo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Female here. I think you should be eachothers best friend, else your relationship sounds superficial. I could only marry my best friend. It's a compliment in my opinion.

>You should be everything to each other, and expect everything from each other. My wife is my world and I am hers. It's the best thing ever and the only way to truly make anything for yourselves.
that's the gayest thing i've ever heard. if you're not a troll then i hope you remember this post when she leaves you.

No. Her real husband is a black Chad. He's the live in cuck that listens to her bullshit while the black Chad is out fucking other women.

Another trend ive noticed on social media is the husband not being listed/pictured with

Tits and a timestamp or GTFO

If you're asking that question, you already know the answer.

It is an extra credential, not a demotion.

She's pregnant, but it isn't yours, Josh. Nice flowers though. They smell quite nice. I changed the card out though before she got back from lunch.

No hard feelings?

Pretty normal desu
most men avoid getting their picture taken and stay off social media, ironically - a lot of dumb facebook/ig thots are in relationships with men who don't give a single fuck about that kind of thing, but this is also true in older generations, women get much more into social media than older men. women jump into it to stay relevant to their kids or just in general, most men view it as a woman's platform and it is.

ROASTIES OUT REEEE

I think friends should stay as friends and family as family. FRIENDS ARE NOT FAMILY! That is why you call them friends. Say nothing but "This females fucks her friends". Lets just get this clear you stupid fucking women..
>Your children are not your friends
>Your Husband is not your friend
>You Parents are not your friends
Wonder why western females are so shit when it comes to loyalty, because they are the only women in the world who practice this shit. All other women in traditional countries treat friends and family as separate entities. Another to abandon white women by the curb.

true

"The moment you read this, my pussy is filled with Tyrone's chocolate dick."

>marrying someone
>in this political climate
if anyone tried to marry me I'd tell them they where an idiot. marriage is broke, having a friend you'd take a bullet for is a stronger indication of pairbonding than someone you wuv and want to pound dat pussy.

tl;dr no pairbonding with your wife or husband is not subversive you fucking kike

So what does your ideal relationship look like?

Ours is better every year.

>Can't even remember the last time we fought
>Cool trips all the time
>Have a kid
>running a side business together
>in to the same outdoorsy stuff
>both like living rural away from the golden horde
>sex is great and she loves my dick
>3.14 qt

You sound bitter and alone user. Who hurt you?

Couldn't agree more married my best friend going on 16 years now and we aint even gay.

I'll never get married but if i had a wife and she referred to me as her friend to other people, i'd be filing for divorce... but wait... chances are i'd be the paying alimony to her while she takes half of everything i own! What a great deal, i can't wait to roll the dice, maybe with one of those "good christian girls"

The baby isn't yours, sorry.

>cant remember the last time we fought
you're the fool here senpai
not to say you should be at eachothers throats, but for fucks sake, relationships are bound to have conflict and are built on communication, if you dont have a spat here and there odds are sore points are being ignored on one side, probably hers since you think everything is great.

>made best friend

sad part is prenups are not legally binding and if the "need" is great enough they will still claim your shit

fuck so close

this. i wouldn't know personally because all my best friends end up leaving me one way or another, but my sister married her best friend and they'll be together until he realizes she doesn't really want kids.

Yeah that's my best friend!

youtube.com/watch?v=Tz6OUIjtM6E

>we will always be best friends Riley
>one year later telling you about the sex she just had and how big his cock was
>women joke about sex and talk about encounters to friends
>hes very upset about listening to it, but hides it, and at the same time is rock hard

I'm doing fine, I'm just waiting until I have a few more resources (+5 years) before I settle down. No problems with women. Just giving you the best advice I have.

Here in Canada you don't even have to be married for a woman to be entitled to your money and your belongings. It's called common law and if your girlfriend has live with you for x amount of time then she is entitled to your belongings/wallet.

>FRIENDS ARE NOT FAMILY!
True, they aren't

>"This females fucks her friends".
Wtf?

>Your children are not your friends
True
>Your Husband is not your friend
False
>You Parents are not your friends
True

>Wonder why western females are so shit when it comes to loyalty, because they are the only women in the world who practice this shit. All other women in traditional countries treat friends and family as separate entities.
Stop stereotyping and stop spreading false information

>Another to abandon white women by the curb.
Good, we won't miss ya

I agree but I draw a line between disagreeing and having a 'fight' I guess. We disagree often and sometimes it does get a little heated but we make a point to resolve it.

Growing up my parents had a pretty rough patch of alcoholism when I was like 15 and those disagreements turned in to 1-3 day shit fests. That's a fight to me, when it devolves to personal attacks and dragging up old stuff. We don't do that.

>Such recipe has long been discarded, along with her virginity.

His wife's, or the dog's?

Are you Canadian?

Just don't get married in California or Florida. They have the worst alimony laws in America, I believe.

That is why I laugh at all those male Hollywood celebs who decide to get married in California or Florida.

You're a retard OP.

Why are people still getting married

I can't get married there, my friend and i from california were joking a few years back about getting gay married so i could get citizenship there. Idk if it's possible though, and these days i don't want to move to california.

I don’t trust anyone

Never have

Never will

>12 thousand people liked this
>at least 12 thousand people witnessed this
>12 thousand people witnessed this and decided to support this decision with a click of the mouse
That is the power of cuck, twelve thousand people moved (an admittedly small part of ) their bodies to signal their support of outright cuckdom.

Wow.

if a husband is her "best friend" then she's not in love with him and is just using him as an emotional tampon while getting creampied on the side by real men.

real interesting piece of hardware you got there. care to post any more pics?

So what's some bad advice youve given out then? Lol.

All I can say is we were together 4 years before getting married. I do think it's important to truly know someone and be honest with yourself about who they are before a marriage commitment. Because if that marriage isn't 100% committed trust and shared mission you are self sabotaging. But you need someone else who sees things that way too and that's hard to find.

Dude my cousin, who i thought was a good person was bragging about her ex husband is a loser because he lives on his moms couch and is stuck paying alimony to her. She was saying how "he worked too much", and was "never around". And she's a mother of two, so now the kids have a single mother that is "dating" isn't that awesome? god i love modern women.

Why don't you fags just live by yourselves then?

Cucked out

Leave, stupid roastie

Wow thanks for stating the obvious solution to my point. Hence why i'm talking about how ridiculous it is.

He looks like a cuck but someone help that poor bastard. It's like the water is over his head and he's just accepted it.

*Thunderstruck*
Anons this is how you stay married forever
My wife is my best friend

Your whale cum
You need to fuck with her somehow.

>Get married
>still in friendzone

Nah m8 she lives 12 hours from me, i only met her at family gatherings but people tend to be fake there, that's why i thought she was a good person. And i will not fuck with her, one day she will realize she's retarded for her decision making herself.

notice how the check is on his platform, and this bitch ain't even finished all her wine

I think I have AIDS now

Based Emily

>being a beta orbiter to a chick this plain

topkek

is that Youcis?

Nice

Isn't this the soyboy who sent shirtless ryan gosling pics to turn on his wife?

>it doesn't matter your past or hers
>family oriented
>loyal

Promiscuous sexual history is an indicator of bad decision making and increases the likelihood of future infidelity. How many times must this be said?

Can't turn a how into a housewife, fucking roastie apologist