This is what white people actually believe

This is what white people actually believe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FgvWq_v4lz8
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170530115141.htm
seattle.craigslist.org/see/rnr/d/answer-where-the-fuck-do-you/6443947910.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one believes that the Ancient Egyptians were "white" except delusional Stormfaggots.

This is what you believe

We

Because it is unironicly true.

waz

kkkangz

The funny part is the nigger looks less evolved

>implying I care what other people think
Damn it feels good to be white

youtu.be/FgvWq_v4lz8
SHEEEEIT

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170530115141.htm

>The study, published today in Nature Communications, found that modern Egyptians share more ancestry with Sub-Saharan Africans than ancient Egyptians did, ~~~~~whereas ancient Egyptians were found to be most closely related to ancient people from the Near East.

How can that map say that japan had no influence from europe?
They had massive influence from europe, they completely westernised them.

I don't understand why this is a debate. Like don't we still have Egyptians? This isn't some mythical race , they're still there. Egyptians are dune coons now and they where dune coons then .

I'm white and I think Egyptians were and are middle easterners.

WE WUZ KANGZ!

>Closest living relative is anglos
>not white

I agree with this

Just googled that shit, they let kids walk around and view it. It has a huge vagina in the back. Fucking jews and niggers.

no idiot, that's literally what every "minority" race believes. "WHITE PEOPLE HAVE ALL THE POWER THEY OPPRESS US" fucking moron faggot

Literally retarded.

seattle.craigslist.org/see/rnr/d/answer-where-the-fuck-do-you/6443947910.html
Question , where the fuck do you guys come from ?
Why are you so diabolical ? even national geographic (credible source) thinks you created from the pitts of hell.
Starting to suspect what the NOI claim's of you being grafted. Century's of terror, torture over all people
you even disenfranchise other white folks. The holocaust was essentially white on white crime.
Slaughtering the natives , nobody has gotten it worst than the Africans.
You spent 2000 years in the dark ages in caves , until some Africans from the Nile River came and civilized your evil ass
hmm!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Answer , We come from the Northern Latitudes my son. I realized the answer to your question lies in the area of thermodynamics! You see in the Northern latitudes a man can work hard without overheating! Whereas a man in Africa will surely overheat year around! You cannot work hard if your body is overheating. And if you cannot work hard you cannot build anything.

Let me try to summarize 500,000 years as follows: While my ancestors were smelting ores like copper and iron, your ancestors were picking fruit from trees because life was that easy in the equatorial jungles of Africa and life was that hard in the North lands.