imgur.com/a/hvJpT
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb

Devs Dec31
>E Ghouta:SAA was surrounded in Harasta, managed to break the seige
>N Hama/Idlib:SAA enter Khuwayn Kabir
>Hama:HTS tried to block Homs-Salamiyah Road by attacking Khunayfis town, SAA,NDF stopped them
>DeZ:SDF enters Abu Hammam after capturing Khara’ij&Al-Marsama Gharbi+4 settlements on friday
>2017:1k+ ceasefire agreements signed with towns and settlements,88 med establishments, 178 schools,35 kindergartens,152 water&electricity supply facilities have been recovered
>Ex US founded child beheading group al-Zenki sends reinforcements to Al-Qaeda&Muslim Brotherhood linked groups in N Hama
>New ‘North Syrian Army’ to be led by Coalition forces in N Sy
>Isreli warplanes strike Gaza. IDF accuses Iran of fueling palestinian-israeli conflict
>SAA ambush group of HTS fighters in N Lattakia, 12+ jihadists killed
>Mattis:Shifting form terrain-seizing approach to US diplomats on the ground. Warns Assad on attack on coalition
>Saudi warplanes kill 34 civis in W Yemen
>Houthis launches massive counter-offensive in coastal Yemen
>Iran:2 protesters shot,tear-gass, gov buildings on fire in Shiraz,Khorramabad ,Jihadist Group Blows Up Oil Pipeline

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Raman_Ghavami/status/947627594630955009
youtube.com/watch?v=3jO2tlzIBg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHO'S READY FOR 2018?

another year, another cia trick

>CIA thread

Death to America of course

>implying I like Trump
You don't have any idea who I am do you?

Prev

R
E
A
L

Shut up Bong, I was here first.

Remove protesters!
Long live Islamic Republic of Iran!
Long live the IRGC!
Long live Supreme Leader Khamenei!

DEATH TO AMERICA!
DEATH TO ISRAEL!
MAY GOD CURSE THE JEWS!!!

>Rejecting diplomatic bread made by an established regular in favor of a bread based on faggy shitposting between two bongs
Shan't be doing that.

YOU WILL NOT TOUCH MY WAIF YOU SCUM

Heil Khamenei

>eating fedora bread

Who gives a fuck about who makes bread, as long as it's quality bread?

This.
>inb4 cuckghrebois bread

Fuck off CIA

>on a syria thread where the primary enemy forces are jihadists and the good guys are secular
>religion is so gr8 guiz uhurhurhur
Intellectual suicide of the highest level.

based saudis

Since you evidently don't know me very well, let me give you a hint:

Telling me to go away has never

EVER

Made me go away or shut up. Ever. I've heard it for years, and I'm still here. If you think you're gonna change that, you're dreaming.

Next rocket for Riyadh better hit the spot.

>155144474
You only appear less than twice a week so it seems to work to some degree

#Update104- Reliable source: The reason Rouhani rescheduled the time of giving his statement twice was that some within the regime think that they cannot stop people by giving the usual speech,statements and fake promises.
#IranProtests

>twitter.com/Raman_Ghavami/status/947627594630955009

Maghreboi >>>>>>>> Burgers if I may be quite honestly sincerely aboveboard with you.
>calls an established regular CIA spook because he says something you don't like
>memeflag
D I S C A R D E D
............I
...............S
........C
..................A
.....R
......................D
..E
..........................D
Not too worried about them since they apparently think M60s are Abrams Tanks.

My attendance is directly proportional to combat intensity, especially of US-backed forces or Israel.

>155144474
Also
>plebbit spacing
You really do have to go back

I would

LOVE
(is this enough spaces for you)
To see you make me.

>admits he came from reddit

If you didn't know that already, you are

N E W

E

W

as FUCK

Jesus, this entire thread is fucking CIA shit.

That's some pure disinformation right there

Sorry I don't follow your personal blog

Now go back

Only bread baked by anonymous bakers can be truly legitimate.

So, every bread made by leaf, minnesota or colorado back in the Good Ol' Days (tm) are all illegitimate? The FOUNDERS of this general made invalid bread? Top kek.

You take this way too seriously

>hurr guyz please notice me and treat me seriouslyyy durr!!!!
It was stated numerous times, Charlie
Seriously,...
Fuck you.

Whoa, Joe Rogan says his CIA buddy told him that 9/11 falling in its footprint was "security charges" set to destroy secret intel in the offices in the event of compromise

He doesn't buy it and wants some facts to nail the story to the wall with.

Fuck you too, Putinist scum.

This

Ohh Charles.... why so serious?

You're assuming that.

>implying
I-I only pretend that I care!!!

>f-fuck you p-putinist scum

I mean, this is all text. Unless you're psychic, you can interpret my tone however you want I guess.

reminder to sage

I'll bite
Honestly I hate how argumentation is done on Sup Forums. I'm an /sg/ regular, but I mostly just lurk, but I prefer actual honest debate to mindless shitposting and ad hominems, as they don't really help anything (even if they're funny at times)

So I'll bite, I'll try and debate you. First let's start with you though, I'm not new, I've seen you around quite a bit before, but tell me, in your own words, your take on the Syrian situation, who you support, what you think of Assad, rebels, Rojava, et cetera, so I can have a good starting point

Also, what's your political orientation in general?

bump

>Syrian situation
General clusterfuck but we're almost done.
>who I support
US/Israel
>Assad
Better the devil you know
>rebels
Liquidate
>Rojava
It's a shame that the Turks are their enemies because the Kurds really don't deserve to be oppressed by everyone else
>ISIS
I hate them enough that I'm fine with the US using white phosphorus against them
>political orientation
Liberal, I guess.

post more nico!

>liberal

Fag/kike.

>nearly flat
No thanks.

Obama leaving office, Russian intervention, and more Syrian people realizing that Assad > rebels

So, if I'm correct, you view Assad as a sort of "lesser evil"?
But if you support the US and Israel wouldn't that mean you like Rojava too? Since they have the most US and Israeli support. So what's your ideal end game, Assad stays in power but Rojava secedes or otherwise has some sort of political comrpomise, or?

happy new year to my americano amigos

youtube.com/watch?v=3jO2tlzIBg8

here's a meme for the new year

wtf i hate tits now?

The issue is a conflict between by belief in self-determination and my allegiance to NATO.

It's not much of an alliance if the US can walk in and support the enemy of one of its own members that is right next door to accomplish short-term goals of its own.

On the other hand, I support an independent Kurdistan. But that's never going to happen, practically speaking, because unfortunately their territory is split by four other countries, making it nigh impossible to actually liberate it all.

I would have preferred if the US just supported Iraq and the Peshmerga, politically speaking. Militarily, Rojava has been incredibly useful for forcing ISIS to fight on 3 fronts, but it's destroyed US-Turkey relations.

well that was my first post of the new year. off to a good start
happy new year everyone and good luck Assad!

So let me get this straight, you support the US and Israel. But you acknowledge the problems that they've caused in Syria and generally support Assad even if you see him as a "lesser evil" type thing.
The US and Israel have supported salafi jihadist rebels and later on Rojava. You yourself admit this has caused loads of problems. Why do you love the US and Israel so much then, when you yourself admit that their actions have caused these problems. And this isn't the first instance of this type of thing happening, many nations in the past have been ruined and taken over by jihadists as a result of this kind of bullshit

America is now 2018
Get btfod on

Still 2017 here
T. Central time zone

How is my BASED Kekistani doing in this BASED thread?

>t. rural and suburban retard

The Upper Cumberland is God's country and I won't let anyone tell me different

Because it makes no sense for me to support countries that do not have the interests of western countries in mind, and that includes Israel. For ALL their faults, Israel is the BEST and most free country in the ME, and they should be left to the dogs because I believe in democracies sticking together to oppose autocratic countries.

The same with the US. They have literally admitted they don't have an actual strategy for the ME, they just make shit up as they go. But who the fuck else am I gonna root for - Putin? Iran? Those countries sure as fuck don't have the interests of the west in mind. The only other option is to support no one, but that's just a cop out.

You're goddamn right

Hey there border buddy. Though I guess almost the entire south is our border buddy

*shouldn't
Fuck that was a bad typo

Y u insult based ISRAEL?

Alright, and what is your stance on antifa? You're a liberal but you seem to be more of an establishment liberal, do you generally dislike them, esp when they crashed the G-20?

Antifa can get fucked.

/sg/ will Iran be okay?
Happy new year :(

Btw do you have a Discord or something like that? I'd rather debate on there than on Sup Forums in all honestly.

He frequents r*ddit. You can chat there

I don't have a reddit account, and have no intention of making one

how to fix every problem

End yourself.

el chicano

I do but not on this computer (and the internet here is crap so no I cant just download it right now). Youll have to wait until Im back at home.

What level of woke is this

Created ebin brain meme

You can rage all you want, but I see no reason to prefer your loli bait to a big healthy rack like this.

Amen brother

xD

But even the American and the Israeli govts don't have the "Western" people's interests in mind, user. They are pursuing their own selfish ends

2017 was such a boring year. Let's hope 2018 is better.

Oops this was meant for

>What is browser Discord
You don't need to download it kek. Just go on their website and log in
I guess I'll address your points in though

At the end of the day, I suppose we're alike in the fact that we're both nationalistic and looking out for the interests of our people. You and I have a different thought process though. I also want to say that I'm not a huge fan of Russia either. I do support what they do in Syria, but that's about it honestly.Unlike most of /sg/ I support the hohols more than the Donbass rebels. I don't worship Putin.

That being said, I'm against Israel, because I don't think they are truly for us and overall hurt us more than they help us. And the main problem with US foreign policy in the middle east is that when we fight an enemy, we just end up creating a bigger enemy in the process. And oftentimes the enemy we fight, we have no real reason for them to be our enemy in the first place. We end up supporting and praising problematic groups that later end up being our enemies and generally make things worse off for ourselves and embroil ourselves in a never ending conflict that costs the nation billions of dollars and thousands of American lives.
I support Assad fully because the salafi jihadists need to be crushed prompty and swiftly, and the US never should of tried to topple him in the first place, there was no real reason why he should be our enemy. And as for Rojava, Antifa loves them and they'll end up becoming our enemies later on, as is always the case. They are essentially antifa in Syria. Once again, we are supporting a problematic group that will bite us in the ass later , and I"m sick of it. I'd rather support Assad.
As for Israel, they're not our "allies". They basically dictate our foreign policy and control our government with things such as AIPAC. They're the reason we invaded Iraq and are the reason we're so involved in Syria.

Its the closest Im gonna get. Putin certainly isnt gonna protect the ROK from Fat Boy or keep the Baltics independent. He would never have stopped the genocide in Bosnia. Hes not gonna have a giant navy patrolling the sealanes keeping internatinal trade flowing.

Also, I live in Canada, see. If the US goes down, my country goes down with it. Its in my interest the US does well for itself, not just that it would benefit millions of people as well.

(cont)
People say that Israel is our only true friend in the middle east. Well, before Israel, we didn't have any enemies in the middle east. Iran may chant "Death to America" but they're only pissed at our current foreign policy, and wouldn't wish death on us if we gtfo the ME and stopped supporting Israel. A lot of our current enemies have no real reason to be our enemies, there is no reason why we should of tried to topple Assad, but Israel wanted to do it for their own interests and dragged us into it and it turned out utterly disastrous.
The way I see it, it'd be best if Israel was eliminated, and we had friendly relations with the other arab states, they wouldn't hate us then, and we wouldn't be constantly dragged into neverending unwinnable wars for Israel that only end up creating more problems than they solve

That's true about Canada and the US being closely connected, I just don't see where any of our interests are related to what's happening in Syria. We don't really have any legitimate interests there, and what happens there one way or the other won't impact us at all (except perhaps embarrassment now that we've already picked a side and lost)

Bane?

Well i usually dont bother with the browser but even if I did I dont have a mic with me either.

I defend Israel because I cannot honestly say that I could justify standing by and watching its enemies defeat it, followed by the inevitable genocide. It is the m9st advanced country in the middle east, it is democratic in large part, it is definitely the most liberal place in the region, and those are all things I want more countries to be. Why would I want Israelis to at best be forced to live under a shitty underveleoped Arab dictatorship or at worst be genocided by jihadist fanatics?

This 100%. The best thing that could happen would be for Israel to incorporate Gaza and the West bank into their own country with full civil rights for Pali's and give up their autistic dream of an ethnostate. They can still interbreed among themselves if they can keep their daughters away from the BPC and they can actually earn the title of "only democracy in the ME"

This.

Well, there's killing jihadists. In fact I wish theyd bomb HTS, but I guess they dont want to give air support to an Iranian proxy.

Er, I dont think thats what he meant. He said eliminated. I want exactly what you described - that doesnt NOT mean Israel gets comquered by Iran and friends and Jews get murdered in the streets, which many here are perfectly happy to advocate.